*shuffles feet* Hey I'm new and know no one here or what to do really so hi I guess ^^"

N

Nankakoto

Original poster
I'm forever alone atm so people talking to me would be nice ^^

Hello Nankatokokomokoto...im trying, ; - ; I'm just gonna call you Koto-Chan. ^^ <3

Welcome to Iwaku! I am Iliana and therefore, there is no reason for you to feel alone! :D

I'm glad you are here and if you need any help with rps or such, let me know, and I'll help in a heartbeat!

Welcome to Iwaku, Koto! There are a lot of people here to talk to, don't feel alone! =p
If you want to start roleplaying and don't know how then you can sign up for a mentor here . A mentor will help show you the ropes as well as roleplay with you.
I'm Celest, and I hope you enjoy your stay here!

HEY BABY, WHAT ARE YOU WEARING? >;3

I mean... Hi there! :D Welcome to the community! There is almost someone online at all times, so there's usually plenty to do when you're not roleplaying.

Hi! Imma call you Nana-chan, 'cause I apparently fail at reading and read your name as Nanakoto. And then when I thought "Nana," I thought of Nana from Elfen Lied, hence the "-chan." :3

Welcome to Iwaku! I'm fairly new here myself. X3 You'll love it here, I promise! -huggles-

Weeeelcome to Iwaku Nankakoto! I'll call you Nank, since we are fond of nicknaming people here. Also, feel free to join us at the Cbox if you are feeling alone!

Hah, hello, and welcome to Iwaku.
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you.

You're never alone when you're here.
tumblr_lgc1ljEmiJ1qc7qvfo1_500.jpg

Ahem! Anyway! Since you're new here, these are some places that you ought to check out.

This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need any help, please feel free to ask.

Thanks Everyone! And apparently people love to nickname me XD or my username is just really complicated ^^

Don't worry Nankakoto, people nickname *everyone*. I was called three different things just this morning by three different people. It's a sign of affection! Welcome to Iwaku! We love talking to people!