Shrouded Heir of the Seven Hills: Constantinople

"God Almighty!"

Berserker bolted upright from his relaxed position on the grass. His hair had fallen all around his face, making it seem as if he had been sleeping on a luxurious pillow.

"What was that?" he said, to no one in particular.

(מה נהיתה)

His life had ended with a bang, and apparently a bang was what revived him. Or something. He wasn't really sure; there was all sorts of things flooding into his mind about "grails" and "servants" but the one thing he felt comfortable with was his native tongue. As much as he had enjoyed his time with the Philistines, their dialect was a bit grating to his ears.

Something about lateral affricates.... he wasn't sure. Linguistics was never his strong suit, no matter how much he enjoyed tonguing.

Heh. Tonguing. God, Sammy, you've still got it.

Now, let's see where we are.

He touched his hair.

Check, gorgeous, flowing locks as always. Wonder if there are women nearby... God, it's good to be in flesh again.

His leg ached a bit, making him desperately crave some willow balm. Maybe from Gilead, he had heard good things about their stuff.

He decided to stop focusing on his own body, glorious as it was, and take in his surroundings a bit better.

He saw a decidedly strange cast of characters.

One man grovelling at the feet of another, blushing like a virgin priestess of Anat. Lord knows he had made the acquaintance of a couple of those in his day.

The man on the receiving end was almost sheepish, but Berserker felt he must enjoy the flattery. Who wouldn't? Still, he decided to write the pair off for now. They did seem strong, though; they were probably some of his fellow "servants."

What a strange word.

Were they more like עבדאי or פלחני? And if they were Servants, who was their Master?

Then there was the weird dude who kept repeating some nonsense string of words over and over again. Was he some sort of priest? Berserker missed the days when priests would busy themselves with slaughtering sacrifices and carrying the carcasses to be burnt. Those were real men, strong as the oxen they carried.

This guy seemed like a small fart could blow him over.

Remember, Sammy... RESERVE JUDGMENT, RESERVE JUDGMENT. Not everyone who looks ridiculous is in fact so...

Though it won't stop you from amusing yourself with them.

Some of these men seemed to have summoned heavenly automata, like the famous Chariots. Well, they had, until one of the smaller Ophanim-like vehicles had crashed. Or so he guessed. It was enough to sicken him, but maybe this was the least of their power. Maybe.

...Well, upon further reflection, they probably would not have appeared with me had God not deemed them my equals. They must have something to offer, some reason they were made to be blessed with my presence. Some virtue.

Speaking of.

Who is this incredibly beautiful girl? Perhaps she has an older sister.

Berserker turned his head to face the white-skinned maiden standing before him, seemingly serene despite the explosion several minutes before. @Sidereal

"Hello, incredibly beautiful girl," he waved. "Who are you, where are you from, and do you have an older sister?"

(שלום, נערה יפה עד מאד. מי את ומאין באת? היש לך אחיות לשמשני)

@chaosheart13

'Oh mon Deiu, mon Deiu, Lord Charlemagne touched my pauldron!! Am I a saint relic now?!' He thought to himself as the Father of Europe stared at him, 'Did I remind him of Brave Roland? Merveilleux!" He continues to think of ways on how to impress his ancestor when Charlemagne asked him to 'banter' with him.
"Ba-banter? With the Great Charlemagne . . . Ma parole, I-I would be happy to banter with thee and 'loosen' up if thou would command it, Milord!" Louis told to the young man with black and white hair, he noticed that Great Charles was staring at his hair, blessed with the color of sunshine but short, it made Louis look fairer like his great ancestors, "If it would greatly please you, Lord Charlemagne, you can touch my hair as much as you please!" He told the King and gave him a smile, apparently, Ruler unconsciously tried to copy Charlemagne's smile and he wasn't aware of it.
"Used to be German? Swiss and American?" Louis spoke with confusion dripped in his tone, "Sure you have air around that speaks volume, and I can tell that you are a powerful man belying your appearance, Lord Albert Einstien."
He saw Albert Einstein conjure up a contraption that was able to fly and he felt at awe and his mouth fell as he saw something flying and it was being controlled by Caster, "You lie, Albert, you are a great wizard!" He told him in good cheer, his azure eyes never taking off from the drone.
Whilst he was talking to his Hero, Charlemagne, and to the Merlin of the group, Albert Einstien, Ruler turned around to see the rugged-man with the glorious aura and the young handsome lad clad in grey riding his Noble Phantasm, "Riders then . . ." he murmured to himself. He saw the young lad atop his dragon and seeing how this dragon appeared out of nowhere and a young man riding it only one word can give justice to what Louis was feeling, "Magnifique! I have to know who this heroic spirit is, to travel the Face of God like that, he must be a saint or something." he said in a hushed tone giving silent praise to the Young Rider.
Ruler's sense called him to look behind him, he did and he saw such a marvel of a man, dark-skinned with very long hair, he exudes strength and power like the Greek Heracles but what surprises Ruler was that he was hitting on the girl servant so quickly, "A powerful man like the Heracles of Old, really long hair, flirts immediately . . . WAIT?! might he be Samson of the Judges of Israel?! Oh, mon Dieu maybe I'm wrong or something but I hope I am right!." Ruler then tried to approach the Old Testament figure, another hero in his life, God must be happy with him it seems.
And then it hit them . . . a deafening explosion that sent them to the ground and nearly destroyed Albert Einstein's magnificent flying contraption.
Ruler manifested his Greatsword to help him stand up and be ready for anything, and had his helmet manifest on his person, "Who dares attack Caster's contraption?!" He snarled in anger, apparently his temper rising up at some enemy having the audacity to destroy such beautiful metal machine that can travel the skies.
@LunaticRedEyes1

He heard the Asian man dressed in queer outfit screaming incoherently in a language Ruler's ears were foreigner too, he approached the Asian man and asked him, "Are you alright, my friend from the East? Did the deafening explosion damage your person? Do you speak the tongue that we speak?" The genuine concern in his voice was evident.

"What was that?! Who has the audacity to do such things?" He asked everyone, trying to gain information about what they are facing.

@LunaticRedEyes1 @Brother Gabriel

Charlemagne was now just grinning with a poker face, his mouth slightly parted as he contemplated what the heck he should do with Louis IX. "...I can touch your hair," he deadpanned, still smiling with mouth slightly agape, "Well. I have one thing to say. Thou art a glorious being and thou shalt never change." He really had no idea what to do, oh boy. This was so awkward. But hey, if he's enjoying it then let him be, right? And if it got too much...well, things can happen that will sober the mood, right?

Which came a lot sooner than expected when there was a loud explosion and everything went to hell. Charlemagne jumped away from Louis and looked around, eyes narrowed and glinting hard as he looked. "What was...?" He froze for a moment as someone began to curse loudly and he rushed over to him alongside the Ruler. "Oh dear, it's alright, come on..." he murmured as he tried to hold him. Though he did not know yet who he was, other than the Saber of Wa, he did know that he needed comforting right now after that loud blast. Good lord it must have hurt his ears that badly if he was still screeching. He glanced over at everyone as he tried to comfort the other Saber. "I do believe we know where to go now, to the source of that explosion. If civilians are being hurt right this very minute by whatever that was, we need to save them," he intoned, eyes still glinting hard, "I can execute my authority as the Holy Roman Emperor right here. Once everyone has calmed down, will you all be with me to check on that noise? I will go alone if I have to." They still remained fierce as people could sense his kingly might radiating off of him.

@chaosheart13 @Brother Gabriel

Saber quiets down as his hearing returns, aided by him putting his earmuffs back on. He lets out a loud sigh as he brushes off Charlemagne and Louis IX's concerns

"Worry not. I was simply using my enhanced hearing when the explosion happened, and needed to calm myself after losing my composure. Now, you said something about possibly endangered civilians? It would be remiss of nobles like us to let the common folk suffer, so we should be off posthaste!"

@chaosheart13 @LunaticRedEyes1
1576466767955.png

Les plus ardents se sont dressés, Ont juré Foi, Fidélité.
Les plus prudents ont deviné, Où le Roi voulait les mener.
Ruler looked at both the Saber and Lord Charlemagne and then to the direction where the explosion was mostly heard, his hands clenched into fists and he gritted his teeth, 'If Lord Charlemagne is correct and civilian lives are endangered, we must stop them!' just the possibility of innocent civilians slaughtered made Ruler's temper flare-up like Mount Vesuvius unleashing its wrath upon the Roman Settlements of Pompeii and Herculaneum.
"You are right, Saber of Wa, it would be a stain on our honor as the best of Our People if we left the commonfolk to whatever brigandry or vileness that ails them." Ruler said as he fully manifested his panoply of war.
Now armed with the Casque du Roi, clad in the Armure de Foi of grey and gold and the Gantelets de défense, and in his right hand the greatsword 'Défenseur' and draped with his royal green cloak that gave Ruler his kingly authority.
"Moi, le roi Louis de France, serviteur du Très-Haut, je ne laisserai aucun innocent, que ce soit en tout temps ou en tout temps, blessé par le mal!" (I, King Louis of France, servant of the Most High, will not leave any innocent, whether at any time or at all times, injured by evil!) Ruler proudly declared to himself as he planted Defenseur at the ground and stretched his hand out, aiming at the origin of the explosion.​
His demeanor changed, Ruler must now act as his station, King and Ruler, and go to the defense of the weak and poor.​
"Mon Empereur, t'is best if we all head out as one, the Rider of the Skies has the advantage over us in terms of mobility and his dreaded dragon can scout the way ahead of us, giving us the necessary information so we can act accordingly and properly, the two Casters can support us and our most valuable assets in the long run thus they must be protected of which the Lancers fill that duty, with Rider of Land giving us the necessary firepower once we encounter the enemy alongside with Berseker." Ruler informed his idol, Charlemagne, on his idea.​

@Brother Gabriel
Einstein shakes his head at the praise. "I may have a measure of political power, a measure far greater than any one man should possess, but I am no Lord. I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious. I did not know magecraft in life, but as luck would have it, I have some ability as a Heroic Spirit."

Upon Ruler issuing his orders, Einstein nods. "Very well." He then projects a series of small dome-shaped camera devices, and hands them to his allies. "Please mount these on your equipment somewhere. It will help me gather data."

Prelati's white vestments fluttered in the sudden wind, and the magus almost reflexively channeled Prana to reinforce her body against the blast, allowing her to withstand its effects with relative ease. It seemed that not everyone was so fortunate, but the sonic explosion hadn't been potent enough to cause any lasting damage...probably. She tuned out the semi-deaf chanting with the ease of long practice (after all, priests weren't always known for vocal moderation).

"Prelati; France; and no, I don't have any sisters," she replied bluntly to the long-haired man, apparently oblivious to the comment on her beauty. "Unless you mean in the religious sense, in which case there was possibly a...friend of a friend, in Orléans. And you are?"

Meanwhile, she did her best to ignore the Servants preparing to launch another Crusade in the background. Typical monarchs...actually, one of them was supposedly Louis IX himself, so maybe this was just a habit for him?

She accepted Einstein's device with mild curiosity, briefly wondering how long the Gradation Air would last. Well, that presumably would've been accounted for, and it wasn't like they had proper materials to work with at the moment anyway.

@LunaticRedEyes1 @Brother Gabriel @0th Law @Supremacy @TheSly

Charlemagne sighed as he let go of the Saber of Wa. "Very well. Do tell us if you need any help, alright?" he said as he glanced over at Louis. He grinned. "Wonderful armor, better than mine at any rate but I do like my outfit. ...What you say is the truth. A sound strategy, we will do well to carry it out." The young man glanced at everyone as they were discussing amongst themselves. "Rider of Lightning, Sir Richthofen, would it be alright if you could scout ahead for us? You would have a bigger range and can reach our destination faster shouldst thou decide to go. Of course, your decision, but we will follow close behind." His lips twitched into a smile. "Promise."

His eyebrow raised as he stared at the dome camera Einstein was giving him. "...The hell is this?" he blurted out as he took it in hand and began to study it, turning it this way and that. His brows were furrowed hard as he kept studying it. "...Huh. Interesting. What even..." His eyes flickered back to the scientist as he nodded. "Where to put it...? Not my sword, I bet it would be too shaky and fall off. ...Nor my head. I don't want to look too ridiculous..." Already he could feel his kingly might weaken as he thought of that. "Ergh. Anyway, hm... Shoulder? Or hip?" He glanced down at his belt as he tried to attach it onto there, finding it a bit hard to do so but in the end he managed to fulfill it. "Oh good. That worked. Alright then..." Once more he glanced around at everyone as he crossed his arms. "Again, we seem to be standing around. We shouldn't dawdle, but when everyone is ready, we will march."

@TheSly @chaosheart13 @0th Law

Rider stared towards the direction the sound came from. Unlike some of the other servants around him, he wasn't jumping to save potential citizens that could be in danger. Nor does it look like he will be able to avoid this conflict either. He would sour his relationship with his fellow servants if he chose to. So despite wanting to remain passive and simply gather information instead, it seems that he would be scouting ahead with his fellow Rider.

He lets out an irritated sigh before he speaks in response to Louis and Charlemagne. "I don't like rushing in blindly, but it seems that we don't really have a choice, do we?" He faces Charlemagne with a soft smile on his face. "I'll ride ahead. I'm more at home on the battlefield after all. The time it will take for the rest of you to catch up should give me plenty of time to come up with a plan of attack in case we do encounter any opposition."

Before his departure, he took the device handed out by Albert. Somewhere on his person, huh? A chuckle almost escaped his lips once he had the thought in his head to replace his missing eye with it. In the end, he places the dome device on his chest near his heart. That could provide a decent view of whatever is in front of him without being too obstructive to either the device itself or Rider's own movements. "My thanks, Caster!" There were other things he wanted to ask of him, but that will have to wait until they have a moment's rest.

Now, it is about time he summons forth an old friend.

It wasn't the right time to use it at its full power, but he could make do with a subdued version of it. Rider places his fingers near his mouth so he could let out a whistle to call for his mount.

Out in the distance, heading towards Rider, was a wizened war elephant. Its body covered with scars aplenty with the most noticeable scar being a broken tusk. There was little to no armour adorning the elephant, only a cloth showing royal Carthaginian colours over its back.

When the elephant reached near the bottom of the hilltop they were on, Rider decided to head down to meet his old friend again. He lets out a joyous laughter with his arms outstretched to meet his companion again. "Surus! You beautiful girl! You're still just as beautiful as I remember you!" Rider climbed on top of the three metre tall elephant with Surus' help and rubbed the top of her head. "Good girl. Now, let's ride towards our destiny once more."

Rider was ready to move out towards their target. "Ready to head out when you are, Red Baron!" He called out to Manfred from the bottom of the hilltop.

Last edited:
Mentions: @Sidereal @0th Law @Supremacy

Berserker sighed and replied to Prelati.

"Pity... well, I suppose I'll have to make do. My name is Samson, of Israel." He sheepishly put his hand behind his head. "Don't suppose you've heard of me before? Apparently I was canonized or something. Which is cool. Heheh."

Awkwardly he averted his eyes from the girl. He looked at the device the strange man was giving him. Like some sort of.... steel... object. Not a sword, so Samson couldn't imagine what it was for, but figured it must have some purpose.

"So, what do I do with this again? Erm... Well, I can throw it a fair distance. Hey, everyone, look!"

He picked it up, and closing one eye estimated the trajectory needed for the camera to hit Rider's elephant in the testes. Samson lifted his arm, prepared to throw it, smiled, and swung his arm, causing the camera to--!

Do nothing. He held tight to the camera throughout the swing. After he had finished he started idly tossing it between one hand and the other, laughing hysterically at the horrified expression on the face of the Caster who had given it to him.

"What, you've never seen a feint before? God, you're too easy. But it's nice. It's nice when it's so easy to get a rise out of people."

"Anywho--" he turned back to Prelati.

"Whether you have a sister or not you're still quite beautiful; what say you and I go down that hill together, find someplace we can enjoy each other's company a bit better? I'd love to hear about your legend. Regal air like yours, you must've been a queen or a princess of some sort, eh? Stomping peasants underfoot, or using them as a footstool? Either way, very admirable, and I'd appreciate it if you'd demonstrate on me."

Truly, I am the smoothest of talkers. My tongue is intoxicating as a serpent, and my "serpent" is as skilled in the "mouth" at eliciting lovely sounds...

God, I'm good.

And thank you, o Lord Most High for reviving me in the company of such a beautiful woman. If I hadn't known already that you loved me, I would know now. I pledge to offer thee 10 large bullocks when I... find somewhere I can get bullocks from.

20 if she puts out.

Deal?

I'll take your silence for a 'yes.'

Manfred von Richthofen
Time - Unknown

"This? What is this? A camera of some kind? Hah. Now I really do feel like one of our early scouts. Shall I put it downward toward the ground on my plane as well? That's what our old scouts did." Manfred decided it would be best to have the camera placed in his plane. It made no sense to have it on his person, he was no slouch in single combat, and there was likely a reason that he had been outfitted with both a Mauser and two knives upon his summoning, yet his skills likely paled in comparison to some of the legends that were around him.

Samson of Israel? The man who made a vow to god in exchange for godlike strength? Who would have known that a man like him would be so very flirtatious. Well, at least that makes the two french over there not the only flirts in this circle.

"Samson, I hate to disappoint you. But from the look of things your strength and Prelati's sharp mind would be much better off used over where that explosion came from." He said, again with the tone he would usually only use when commanding the other members of Jasta 11.

"Rider of Lightning!" He began speaking to the other rider whilst finding his place in his seat and switch his military hat for the brown leather riding cap that was placed within the cockpit.

"I recommend you never stay directly below me. These..." He motioned to the two mounted machine guns, "these yield a massive destructive force and would tear your mount and likely you with it to pieces. I will of course try my very best to set my fire away from you, but I would still be thankful if you were mindful of the sound or sight of me coming in from the sky and moved out of my way when you do notice me. It will simply make us much more effective in the long run." With that he started the engine of his plane.

FINALLY! Finally I get to hear this sound again! How I have missed this!

"This plea of course is also directed at all of you." Manfred said turning to the rest of the group as the propellers slowly started rotating.

"And I trust you all will not be far behind us and join us in battle." The plane was slowly starting to move forward.

"Then, Rider of Lightning, let us two do what we were meant to. Let's ride!" With that, the plane accelerated forward and eventually lifted from the ground and into the sky.

Once again, the Red Baron had made it into his domain. The sky.

He circled above the group, waiting for his fellow rider to make the first move, following him if he rode toward the point of the explosion.

"Samson the Nazirite, was it?" Prelati mused, glancing at him in the way that an alchemist might inspect a promising material or test subject. "I believe the one we officially canonized was a Welshman, but any modern Christian would certainly know of your legend." If those tales were accurate, the man was potentially a living vessel of Mystery; something rarely seen since the Age of Gods. How intriguing. Perhaps she could use his hair as the basis for a Holy Scripture - the only problem was that it supposedly lost its power when cut. Scalping, then? If she created a homunculus from his flesh and transplanted the hair, would it retain its Mystery? Unfortunately, she lacked the resources to test such a theory, and it'd be quite difficult to subdue him without due preparation. An experiment for another time.

Prelati quietly observed as the two Riders summoned their respective mounts. The elephant was a novelty: she'd only ever read of them being used as beasts of burden in India, or exchanged as gifts between European kings. Seeing it in the flesh, the animal was larger than she expected, and its long trunk reminded her of an octopus's limbs. On the other hand, Richthofen's contraption looked artificial in nature, a manifestation of knowledge that didn't exist in her time (similar to the strange items that Einstein kept pulling out). It seemed that humans had attained the ability to fly without Magecraft at some point in the future.

"While I wouldn't mind hearing the stories of Israel's last Judge, Sir Richthofen and the others have a point," she said, still evidently unaware of Samson's intentions. "Whatever caused that explosion may offer some clues about our current situation. I'll meet everyone there." With that, her form grew hazy, like a mirage, before vanishing entirely as she moved toward the blast site under the cover of illusion - being careful to stay out of the Riders' way, of course.

Einstein does not move out, not interfering in a situation he was unable to meaningfully contribute to.

Three people stood in a field. Well, a "field" in the loosest sense; a warzone might be a better descriptor. The ground was scarred with gouges and holes. A woman, perhaps in her mid-thirties, and two men, one about the same age as the woman, and the other no older than twenty, if that.

"Impressive, Caster," said the man. "My love?"

The woman nodded, and a blade of black as deep as night appeared in her left hand. Like a mirror, a white one appeared in the man's right hand. "Can you match us, child?" The woman's voice was a hoarse whisper.

In reply, light formed into the same two blades in Caster's hands. "Beautiful." The three flickered out of vision, and a loud clang rang through the air.

Rider was just about to head out when he saw with glorious hair on him prepare to toss something at his Surus. At first he was in disbelief. Why would anyone try and do such a thing. Maybe he was planning on missing; maybe it was another piece of gear Albert conjured up, and he was simply just going to hand it to him. But something about his preparation hinted him in on that not being the case. 'He wouldn't dare..' He thought to himself as he narrowed his vision at the man.

Then, he threw it...

"Hey! Wh-" Rider nearly leaped out of his spot to jump in the way of the throw before he saw that it was merely just a feint. The man let out a sigh of relief. Even though he's a bit annoyed at the man for it, he can't help but grin knowing that the man got him good. Rider will remember that however.

After that incident, he turned to look up at his fellow Rider to heed his advice. He has no idea what those things are capable of, but if he's confident enough to say that they might tear through his precious Surus. Well, there's not much reason for him to attempt to test out that theory. "Will do, Manfred! Just make sure you do same if you ever find yourself groundside and in the path of my Surus! She can still pack a punch in her age!" And with that, he marched towards the sound of the blast. A wide grin on his from the feeling of riding his trusted companion once more!

Rider's path eventually led him to the sight of a battle that seem to have ended. Though, it wasn't of a battle Rider was familiar with. 'Such devastation..' As he surveyed the area, his eye spot three others in the midst of the warzone. 'What do we have here..' He hopes that he has the device pointed in such a way that it could see the trio in the distance.

1576740971684.png

Ainsi parla le Duc de Baume,
"Je combattrai pour le royaume."
In the Middle of Things, Ruler looked up to the skies as Rider of the Heavens took up his mechanical beast into the sky to act as the first reconnaissance of the group, Ruler started at the Red Wonder and wondered how does it feel to be so near something unattainable, to walk on the face of God, and from the sight of how far Mankind has advanced even after his passing gave Ruler a greater sense of Hope. He then looked down to the earth and into his palm, on it was the camera Caster had made for them for him to see 'needed to be seeing' and after giving it a minute of his life to put some thought on where to put in his person, he decided to place it in his left pauldron so that Caster can have a clear and good view.
"Should've had this back in my times, made safeguarding the Holy Land easier." Ruler murmured to himself, ever so longing to see and retake Jerusalem.
Ruler then looked ahead and saw Rider of Lightning conjured up his majestic war beast, truly confirming to himself that he was indeed Hannibal Barca of Carthage, the Terror of the Romans, and one of the greatest strategist in history. He admired how strong and mighty Rider looked as rode his mighty war elephant, adding to the fact that he had a missing eye gave Rider an intimidating factor but that could be used to there an advantage when the time comes, Louis thought to himself to, if there was available time, talk to the great general and maybe even get some few pointers from him on how to be very flexible in warfare.
Louis himself is very knowledgable on the art of war, he is a King and General for Christ Almighty, he read ancient and modern (for his time) codices and treatise on warfare from the ancient Greeks to the Romans up until the age of Charlemagne his great idol, but it wouldn't hurt him but it will prove very beneficial to Louis to learn from this great men in order to become a better king and better servant.
As the party journeyed to the origins of the explosion, Ruler was caught up on observing his fellow friends, He observed that the great Samson of Israel was flirting with the Female Caster which Louis kinda gave an understanding look, having read about his story and character many times, he did however wondered who is this female Caster, he added into his todo-list on his mind to talk and bond with the Lady Caster and know all about her as well as bond with the Mighty Samson, Judge of Israel, and knowing the herculean strength of the Judge could be a decisive factor in any upcoming confrontation they might face, he also added to his ever-increasing list to get to know the two silent Lancers.
As they journeyed deep into the unknown world, they came across what seems to be a battlefield of sorts, soon they were greeted with the vision of Three souls, somewhat seeing them gave Ruler a bad feeling but he tried to be rational about it but decided to keep his guard up.
"Caster, can your magical wards see those three figures in the distances?" He asked the Caster, curious to know what these 'camera' can see and do.

Whilst all this was happening, Jean stood awkwardly off to one side, simply contemplating what to do. None of his skills were particularly helpful in terms of scouting, and he didn't really have anything to assist with the current group dynamic.

"Caster, can your magical wards see those three figures in the distances?" He asked the Caster, curious to know what these 'camera' can see and do.
A mechanical voice comes out of a speaker on the camera. "No, I'm afraid."

Charlemagne continued to remain tense as he glanced at everyone before grunting. "Then let us be off," he commanded, blue eyes glinting as he ran towards the source of the noise, unsure of what will happen from that point forth. As Servants, they were expected to fight and continue fighting and nothing more, and yet...this...something this grand? It was just like in SE.RA.PH and it honestly scared him a little. What horrible thing was taking place? What underlying corruption in a land that was supposed to be peaceful? From the data given to him, he could only know that this was split from the world's true path and that it needed to be corrected or everything will end. How terrifying...yet he faced worse when it was a horde of enemies in that freaking simulation. If I can save lives, then that's all that matters, he thought to himself over and over again as he ran.

He skidded to a halt as they saw a couple of figures in the distance, eyes squinting at the three of them. "...Hm. I wonder... And you said you cannot see them?" he drawled as he readied the sword he carried, "...We might be in for a fight. I don't trust them. All of us already summoned...we are fine. But those who haven't been and yet are over there...actually, are they Servants? Or something else? Humanoid, yes, but are they...?" His brows were furrowed as he contemplated out loud, unsure of how to proceed.