Shows you're obsessed with atm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh hey, someone else who's binge watching X-Files. Almost done with Season 1.

Intensely hoping the reboot is as good.

Other than that, I just finished binge watching Bob's Burgers and Futurama. Fucking hilarious. On the list of obsessions, though? Probably Supernatural, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, Sense8, and Doctor Who.

I'm thinking about rewatching Buffy. Ugh, that entire week of complete isolation from the real world was intensely satisfying. I need to find a way to incapacitate myself to do it over again. Binge watching while having to work proves to be a very tedious endeavor.

• Love
Reactions: Icystorm and Brovo
Sleepy Hollow! Season three is coming, and I've been watching seasons one and two repeatedly.

Person of Interest!

It's off-season right now, so I've sated my obsession by rewatching some of my favorite old episodes.

I sold my soul to Pretty Little Liars, of all things xP

Person of Interest!
Same !! I missed the last two episodes but omfg this show is gold.

Also I've been re-watching House M.D, I can't get enough of it.

Same !! I missed the last two episodes but omfg this show is gold.

Also I've been re-watching House M.D, I can't get enough of it.
YHWH, along with If-Then-Else, is up there as a contender for my favorite episode in the series.

You definitely need to catch up.

Still Hakuoki and Nanatsu no Taizai.

I mean look at this shit

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Still Hakuoki and Nanatsu no Taizai.

I mean look at this shit
Ok, that was pretty amusing.
Amusing enough I'm somewhat tempted to give the anime a look. :P

Reactions: Mu
Ok, that was pretty amusing.
Amusing enough I'm somewhat tempted to give the anime a look. :P
It's a really good one, lotsa actions and OP characters that just omgdkjbdlk;msl

Mmm, I guess? This does stand out though despite using a very common anime theme (7 Sins)
True, it's not like some of the anime's I've watched aren't guilty of the same thing.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Mu
I cannot stop watching this show Moonlight my girl Jess got me into O_O

Arrow Season 4 is gonna have Matt Ryan as Constantine. So I am superhyped about that. Rewatching Daredevil currently. The Flash is hype as shit. Much, MUCH better then season 3 Arrow.

For shows I am currently watching and not waiting for, The Brink. GOddamn is it both relavant and funny.

Oh, gosh. Hm.. Well, I don't watch a terribly vast amount of shows. NCIS, Once Upon a Time, Criminal Minds, Sherlock, House MD, Luther, Gravity Falls.. I think that's it.

Right now, I'm re-watching NCIS. :D

Gotham (waiting for the second season)
Criminal Minds
Supernatural

I don't watch it much since my boyfriend does not care for it but I could watch this any day
SPED_Racrr.jpg

Steven Universe and We Bare Bears. As you can clearly see by my avatar and siggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.