1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Are you a morning shower person, or do you like to shower before bed?

Hot or cold shower?

Daily shower or once a week shower person?

Faster than the light or a taking your sweet time?​

P.S: Blame Diana for the influx of threads.

• Ah Seen It
Reactions: firejay1
I shower daily in the mornings, and every other day at night for my hair. I hate washing my hair in the morning becausse of the time it takes to dry, and I do not have a long time before I have to head off to work.

I cannot go without a day of showering in the morning though. It feels so icky.

Daily. In the morning before work and in the evening after work, sweet time, and I have preference for hot showers.

Morning after work when I'm at my filthiest. Lukewarm to cold.

Cause I work in a dusty place touching dusty things and get sweaty by the end of it, daily showers after are kinda mandatory.

Otherwise if I have days off or anything, I skip a day or two as long as I don't go outside or anything.

My hair is thick as hell so I don't shower at night unless I really want to spend forever blowdrying my whole ass head, haha. I have pretty bad eczema and dry skin so showering daily isn't really possible for me because it will dry me out, I usually do every other day and just wipe myself down where I need to with micellar water on nonshower days.

Reactions: XIII
I shower mostly in the morning, although when I do yard work, I shower typically before I crawl into bed so I'm not so icky. I wash my body daily, but hair (unless it's gross from a workout,) I usually only wash every 2 or 3 days.

I prefer to shower in the evening because showers make me tired 😂 sometimes I'll shower in the morning if I have something to do in the evening. But I don't like morning showers because I don't use heat on my hair, I air dry and it takes AWHILE so morning showers are risky 😂 mean I might have wet hair for awhile

For skin-related reasons, as well as sensory reasons, I can't do everyday showers. So I do every other day shower with other forms of cleanup in between those days.
I have to plan showers kinda carefully. Usually night, during a time I know I can go be in a bed or a chair right after. About 9/10 times when I shower, I end up passing out after because of actual exhaustion. I can't entirely place why I as someone with chronic fatigue experiences this (at least that's what the doctor suggests is the issue here)... Maybe it's just such a sensory hell and it costs a lot of energy to clean up? I dunno but either way I'm taking nice hot showers that come straight from the hot tubs of Hell. XD Because that hot water feels just SUBLIME AS EVER. 🤌

Because of mobility issues and the hassle that is getting in of the shower, as well as dry and sensitive skin, I can't do daily showers; I usually shower ever other day or every third day if I can get away with it and clean up in other ways on the days in between. I also only wash my hair every other shower day - any more dries out my scalp, but any less frequently and my dandruff gets awful. It's a fine balancing act.

I usually shower during the day or early evening when I know at least one of my roommates will be home just in case I get stuck or I fall or something, but I really prefer showering at night before bed if I can since a really hot shower can help my muscles relax which means I can fall sleep easier.