1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
-Fantasy with means of magic and sword based feelings, i do prefer a bit of romance in stories
-Modern with again a fantasy feel
-Cut in anything with a bit of Romance and I can give it a try.
Simple query and a want to see different setups! I always find them absolutely fascinating where people either vegs or do their work mostly. For myself, as much as I would like a sunny room filled with plants; it's not an available option for me. Instead, I am in the basement where an old bar used to be when the husband and I bought our place. We tore it out and with some custom requests, Elginive built my desk the way I wanted.

So now my goal is more Neon and LED rainbow colours with all my stuff inside!

This is my current setup: And yes, I have a lot of things like Pokemon, Zelda, FNAF, A Real Fox Skull and trinkets galore. I collect a lot of things
KODhfIX.jpg

GQOM6j8.jpg

YT8BSSv.jpg

AnkPrOW.jpg

Oh my god I am OBSESSED with neon and lights and pretty bright things that glow!
I would be in heaven in there.

Also my computer setup is a couch and a snack table because I don't own a desk.
My gaming space, however, is quite lovely if I do say so..... but I am not sure that counts lol

MY CLOSET DOES NOT LOOK NEARLY AS POLISHED AS MANNA'S

but I am working on it ;_; slowly. I am literally in a closet.

I am working on wallpaint/wallpaper and shelves >:[ AND MORE NEON TOO CAUSE NEON IS COOL AS FUCK

image_2023-04-01_171911186.png

image_2023-04-01_171932905.png image_2023-04-01_171949487.png image_2023-04-01_172001635.pngimage_2023-04-01_172017532.png

• Love
Reactions: Manna Beast
Look and weep at my poor mans set up. Not... much really. Don't even know if it can be considered to be one since the PC i have sucks ass and taked 15 years to start up.

But here ya go.

Attachments

• 20230406_192704.jpg
    20230406_192704.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 5