SHOW OFF YOUR CUSTOM STYLES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BCcaHJL.png

So I tweaked the style a bit so the default link colors that refused to change with style colorization are now a grey. >:D So no more clashing mint. There WILL be more tweaks as I get used to where the settings are on this new style.

HERE'S MINE RIGHT NOW

style.png

• Love
Reactions: Pahn and Kitti
[spoili]
O5tyjG1.png
[/spoili]

Maroon on black. Because love. <3 I'll edit a screenshot in here at some point.

COOL NEW FACT, You can now change the site width from fixed to fluid and back again at your leisure. 8D

Hmm I wasn't liking the colours I picked anymore. I decided to go all Greenie.

screenshot iwaku2.JPG

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
How do you change the background and font?! These are so pretty!

EDIT: NEVERMIND! I FOUND THE DARN THING!

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
My Style cause I'm queen >.>

style_zpsejip0oqb.png

Had a bit of trouble with the background since I could not go with my original idea. *side eyes three toned logo* But this is the kind of customization I had dreamt for Iwaku even back when I was on staff. Glad we went in this direction and put the customization in the hands of the people. =D

Screenshot_1.png

Did you REALLY think I wasn't going to use blue? Silly babbu.

I'm kind of surprised how many used dark themes!! I've tried but my eyes just don't like, unless I'm in a dark place.

In general, I prefer deep, mid to dark, tones over a really bright neon. But I did want to go a lot lighter on the background. (Closer to one of the other blues in my scheme, and just make that one the darker tone to mesh) I am just glad people can choose what they like now instead of begging for more.

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
In general, I prefer deep, mid to dark, tones over a really bright neon. But I did want to go a lot lighter on the background. (Closer to one of the other blues in my scheme, and just make that one the darker tone to mesh) I am just glad people can choose what they like now instead of begging for more.
xD, I'm all about color, the more bright and eye burning the better XD... might be why I wear Glasses now lol.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Cerulean
These are actually my favourite colours ^_^ But if I tried them, my eyes would be like @_@. Sad times!

@Cerulean - Totally agree! I love the fact that we can choose whatever we like :3

Status
Not open for further replies.