evening on thur , fri, and sat
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
Genres
dragon age series, asoiaf series, erotic, dark fantasy, high fantasy, suspense, adventure
Introduction

Hello everyone!

I'm Kat and I'm looking for some roleplays, some completely erotic in nature, others with erotic sex scenarios. I've been roleplaying for around five years now and enjoy the fantasy genre a lot, though have lately been getting into the modern genre and enjoying it as well. Bold is who I prefer to play and/or my cravings. If you have any questions or concerns, PM me! In the meantime, thank you for visiting my thread. I look forward to becoming a potential rp partner.

Love,
Kat

Rules
  • Be eighteen or older. I think this is a given, considering we're all adults here.
  • Post at least once every other week, if not once a week.
  • Preferably aim for three paragraphs or more. Exceptions are made for sex scenes, though possibly, for sex scenes, I think it'd be cool if we stuck to collaborating them.
  • You must be comfortable playing male as your primary, along with females and males as potential npcs. Female x Female is a case by case basis.
  • Be willing to collaborate certain scenarios, such as when one of us feels we'd be posting too little. Then perhaps, if we think a collaboration would be fit, we'd do one together and at least try to finish within the span of a week to keep things going.
  • Communicate. Keep me informed of real life through PMs, should you be unable to post one week and/or for a certain amount of time. Be honest if you don't like something or you're getting bored with roleplay. I'm not one to beat around the bush.
  • Understand boundaries. I don't want to be winked at, please. Cybering is off limits in my presence and please, don't use any bdsm words and/or phrases in a casual context. The last thing I ask of my partners is that you don't use your real life sexual experience and/or sexual roles as a way of telling me I'm depicting a particular sex scenario wrong. These sort of habits, topics, and what not make me feel uncomfortable.
  • Roleplay threads only. PMs (or in my case, Discord) are for chatting and plot discussion only.
  • Preferably be proactive and have an aggressive writing style. I need someone who can challenge my writing and creativity, someone who helps the story flow like an actual story instead of being passive.
  • Real life faces only. Exceptions for realistic fantasy art is made on a case by case basis.
  • I won't allow usage of the words cunt or squirt in sex scenes, or any other silly, cringe-worthy euphemisms. Basically, don't be E.L. James. Be an adult, be explicit. It's ok to use the word dick and nipples and sex and you get the idea.
  • Quality over quantity. Help the story flow, but don't bombard your posts with arbitrary details. Be practical.
  • If you're interested, PM me. Tell me a little bit about yourself and what you're interested in. Please make sure to send me two writing samples in, one for sexy times and the other a general writing sample.
Pairings
  1. CEO x Executive Assistant
  2. Dark Faery x Human
  3. Light Elf x Human
  4. God x Goddess
  5. Tribal Person x Noble
  6. God x Supernatural Creature
  7. Goddess x Mortal
  8. Stepsister x Stepbrother
  9. Brother x Sister
  10. Supernatural x Supernatural
  11. Blacksmith x Princess
  12. Gypsy x Knight
  13. Drow x Fantasy Creature
  14. Tribesman x Handmaiden
  15. Pirate Captain x Heiress
  16. Teacher x Student
  17. Pirate Captain x Civilian
  18. Demon x Human
  19. Little Red x Werewolf
  20. Husband x Nanny
  21. Cam Girl x Co-worker
  22. Werewolf x Human
  23. Princess x Prince
  24. Knight x Lady-in-Waiting

Fandoms
  1. Game of Thrones [OC Variance, No RL FC from Show]
  2. Dragon Age [OC Variance]
  3. Vampire Knight [OC Variance, RL FC Only]
  4. X-Men [OC Variance, No RL FC from Movies and/or Shows]
Cravings
  • A brother x sister set in Game of Thrones, where brother is pirate captain and sister is heiress.
  • A CEO x Executive Assistant set in Modern Times, where the CEO calls his assistant kitten and princess during illicit state of affairs and she calls him daddy.
  • A demon x human, where the human gets caught up in demon's family feud and the only way to keep things "sane" is to pretend she's the demon's girlfriend and/or wife.
  • A pirate captain x heiress, where the captain kidnaps her for ransom, but she finds the situation more amusing than frightening.
  • An Elf x Human set in Dragon Age: Origins, where the elf escapes the alienage and becomes a Grey Warden and meets the human, who's already a Grey Warden or getting ready to become one.
  • Stepsister x stepbrother, where stepbrother tries to help stepsister get over the recent breakup of her second boyfriend through taboo means.
  • Blacksmith x princess, where Blacksmith has been on the run from his Master for some reason and seeks refuge in a noble's castle where he becomes a servant, and meets the princess, only to find his darkest desires burn with need whenever he sees her.
  • Dark faery x human, where human is former lover of dark faery, but dark faery has turned to the "dark" side after former lover was cursed by an evil sorcerer, who also cursed their daughter to die at a young age. Turmoil happens when human comes back to find dark faery and she's not the same kind woman he first met.
  • Teacher x student, where student tries to seduce teacher for multiple reasons. Maybe he is a former babysitter of hers when she was younger. Is she successful or does the teacher have other "plans" for her to rectify her "bad" behavior?
  • Gypsy x Knight, inspired by Hunchback of Notre Dame pairing of Esmerelda and Phoebus, which isn't as happy go-lucky as it might appear.
  • Princess x Prince set in Game of Thrones universe. Perhaps princess doesn't like him and is a little snobbish, but he's determined to make her fall for him because he likes her spirit among other things.
  • Husband x Nanny set in Modern Times, where wife is away on business trip for a while and the couple hires a Nanny to take care of their child. Husband might feel lonely? Or maybe some repressed feelings and frustrations in marriage resurface so he becomes attracted to the Nanny and possibly falls in love with her?
  • Knight x Lady in Waiting, Game of Thrones, Willing to do Dragon Age universe too.
  • Really want to explore Dragon Age Universe more. Have some basic knowledge of events, such as humans enslaving elves, and the Exalted March, but just want to rp in the universe. Willing to do more research!
  • Light Elf x Human, set in Viking era. Perhaps there's a bad marriage going on between light elf and some other human and finds out a long time ago, her family was actually the rightful leaders to her husband's earldom, but some bad feud happened which put her family in their place and she wants to conquer, so your human helps her. Maybe she wants your human to rule with her for some reason and/or he has his own reasons for possibly wanting to get rid of her husband.
Kinks
Anatomically Correct, Ass Worship, Begging, Blindfolds, Breast / Nipple Play, Breast / Nipple Worship, Clothed Sex, Cuddling, Cum on Clothes, Cunnilingus (Receiving), Demons, Dirty Talking, Face-Fucking, Females, Forced Nudity, Hair Pulling, Handjobs, Human Cocks, Intelligent Characters, Kissing, Licking, Light / Medium Bondage, Males, Masturbation, Oral Sex (Receiving), Oral Virginity, Plot Twists, Realistic Cum, Roleplay Perspective - Third Person, Socks / Stockings, Spanking, Strip Tease, Teasing, Vaginal Sex (Receiving), Vampires, Voyeurism, Biting, Breast / Nipple Torture, Cock / Balls Worship, Discipline / Reinforcement, Drug / Alcohol Use, Fellatio (Performing), Ice, Lactation, Nonsexual Piercings, Older Characters, Oral Sex (Giving), Orgasm Control / Denial, Pleasure Control / Denial, Scratching, Sexual Exhaustion, Sexual Frustration, Story Driven, Underwear Bulges, Uniforms, Very Lithe Characters, Very Muscular Characters

Conclusion

If you're interested, I'd highly suggest re-reading everything one more time (especially the rules, as people tend to forget or misread small details), then PMing me! Don't post in this thread. This thread is for updating only. I won't respond to inquiries or questions on this thread. Thank you for the interest!