1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Horror, Dark Fantasy, Modern
I'm a huge book nerd. Not only do I like to read, I also like collecting paperbacks.

I have a small collection currently. I moved to a new country 2 years ago so I had to leave most of my old books behind. This is what remains of them, though my bookshelf is steadily growing as time goes on:

2jyidFR.jpg

Show me your books!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ghostly Boo
  • Love
Reactions: Ghostly Boo
I didn't really collect the books. I got em by whatever means was cheapest. So it was often mix and match of hardcovers and paperbacks depending on which was cheaper or readily available. Sadly I tended to just keep them in the floor of my car. And then someone stole my car. When I got it back, the books were gone. I was saddened to see them go to say the least. So not long after I started getting audiobooks instead. Though it was more due to the ability to listen to them during work.

Don't be sad for me. I was not a good keeper of books. I just wish I could find the guys that stole my car and do unspeakable things to them.

My bookshelf is too big to take a picture of so I took pics of the shelves that actually held books. Quality is super grainy though.....iPad camera+backlighting=yuck

IMG_5659.JPGIMG_5660.JPGIMG_5663.JPGIMG_5664.JPGIMG_5666.JPGIMG_5667.JPGIMG_5668.JPGIMG_5669.JPGIMG_5671.JPGIMG_5672.JPG

20190202_143653.jpg
Sorry it's not super readable. I happened to already have a photo lying around.

Top shelf is plant. After that is non-fiction and philosophy/critical texts including cookbooks and gardening. Below that is music, DVDs and fiction (mostly science fiction atm, because I left all my big fantasy books with my brother). Bottom shelf is bills and manuals and/or pocket handbooks summarising science principles.

I spy Shakespere's combined works on the bottom. I also have aesop's fables. I have a book 'The Night Circus' which came from NaNoWriMo. I also have two copies of a book my friend wrote. 'House of Leaves' was a graduation gift from my brother.

Last edited by a moderator:
My book shelf has a little bit of everything on it. I had to leave a large chunk of my books back with my mom. :(

View attachment 172234

• Love
Reactions: Ardent