Show me the ropes [MxAny]

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadedflames

Original poster
So I am very new to RP and would like to try out my first one with someone who is willing to be patient with me. I will do my best to have a good story but no garuntee.

I prefer to play male characters and am open to any role you want to play.

The setting I would like to try is in the world place of a company. A relationship between a intern (me) and my boss. I'd like this to start off as playful and build it up into teasing and being seduced and used.

If at all interested please message me. I would like this to be slightly explicit.

Thanks for reading!

So I am very new to RP and would like to try out my first one with someone who is willing to be patient with me. I will do my best to have a good story but no garuntee.

I prefer to play male characters and am open to any role you want to play.

The setting I would like to try is in the world place of a company. A relationship between a intern (me) and my boss. I'd like this to start off as playful and build it up into teasing and being seduced and used.

If at all interested please message me. I would like this to be slightly explicit.

Thanks for reading!
Hm are you picky about post length and do you care how bad someone is at playing a specific role??

Hm are you picky about post length and do you care how bad someone is at playing a specific role??
I don't. This is all new so anything is fine. I have 1 person who I am doing this with now. And I'd be willing to have you also. If that works please message me :).

I don't. This is all new so anything is fine. I have 1 person who I am doing this with now. And I'd be willing to have you also. If that works please message me :).
That is perfectly fine XD wait.... Do you prefer real life images or am i able to use anime pics??

Status
Not open for further replies.