Show me how you *~BURLESQUE~* (m//)

D

DanceInTheDark

Original poster
Hello, everyone,

I'm currently seeking a one-on-one roleplay for a particular genre I'm interested in. Note that this roleplay will be m//, mature (I don't do much violence, but I refuse to "fade to black"), and literate/advanced.

Essentially, the plot is based off the movie, "Burlesque," but it's totally fine if you haven't seen the movie since this isn't a fandom. Basically, a guy (my character) moves from his small midwest town to LA, hoping to make it big. He happens upon a Burlesque house (it's really more of a Cabaret, though, I suppose), where your character works (tending the bar, unless you have a different idea). My character eventually convinces the manager to let him work there as a waiter, but his passion lies in singing and dancing. Meanwhile, your character and mine are really starting to hit it off...

That's the basic idea. Of course, we'll throw in twists and turns as we go, and I'm very much open to suggestions once we get started.

Let me know if you are interested in this! And don't worry if somebody's already posted, since I'm happy to start more than one.

HEJO~ I'd like to rp with you on this one, although, do you do yaoi/shonen-ai? If not, I have a friend, Varius, who would love to rp with you then~ ;DD

Thanks for your interest! I've looked over your posts on here, and unfortunately I don't think we would be a match. I'm a very advanced roleplayer and would rather work with writers that are at my level, particularly for this type of roleplay. Good luck!