Nisha couldn't help but smirk at the chuckle. It seemed as if he was ready for action as much as she was. She felt absolutely no sympathy for bandits, especially the sort who would attack travellers who were probably already tired and simply hoping to reach their destination. It made her sick, even if it was so much the way of the world that no one blinked an eye at it.​

Nocking her arrow, she aimed at the bandit that was closest to them, literally aiming for right between his eyes, just as Tucker mentioned. Three... two... one. The arrow flew straight and true, hitting the bandit right where she wanted it to. She was too far to see the look on his face, but she hoped it was one of surprise. The cries of his companions however were very noticeable as they stood up and immediately grabbed their weapons, looking too and fro.​

"Go on," Nisha muttered to Tucker, her eyes already picking out her next target as she pulled another arrow from her quiver. "Should be easy for you!" Nocking the arrow, she was just about to let go when a different arrow slammed into the ground just inches away from her. Her head swerved, and in the distance she could see another couple of bandits coming from behind.​

Cursing, she turned completely, now aiming for one of the newcomers. "You go after the two in the camp, I'll watch your back!" Once I finish these rats.

Last edited:
  • Spicy
Reactions: Spekkun
Once Nisha had given him the go-ahead, Tucker had started towards the camp. The arrow that had narrowly missed the vampire had caused him to falter in his steps, his head turning to her direction, but what she said made sense. "Gotcha, don't have too much fun." He would have said good luck, but he doubted she would need it. She was skilled enough to handle these bandits on her own entirely, more than likely.

He turned his back to Nisha and charged towards the bandit camp, meeting the two bandits head on. The first bandit raised his axe overhead but before he could bring it down, Tucker raised a leg and slammed his foot into the bandit's chest, causing him to fall backward onto the ground. He went to thrust his sword into the bandit's chest, but the second bandit parried his sword, allowing the first one to scamper away and recollect himself.

"This is the last fight you'll ever pick!" The second bandit sneered and stepped forward, aiming to pierce Tucker's torso with his sword. This time his blade was parried by Tucker's and his face promptly smashed by his shield. "Ngh!" The bandit stumbled back slightly, but he didn't make it very far.

Tucker took advantage of the stunned bandit, swinging his sword high and horizontally as fast as he could. The blade sliced through the bandit's neck quickly and cleanly, killing him instantly. The body fell to the ground, blood leaking from the wound. "I've got thousands of fights left in my future. The day I die to a bandit is...well...the end of the world." He snorted.

The axe-wielding bandit was shocked and for a moment considered retreating, but he shook the thought from his mind. There was some honor among thieves. "Well, I guess the world must be ending soon." He growled and lunged forward, swinging his axe at Tucker's side. "This is the end!" He just had to hold out till the rest of his group arrived.

"No!" Tucker blocked the swing with his shield, pushing back against the axe to imbalance the bandit for the second time. "Don't think so!" With the bandit wide open, Tucker thrust his sword into the bandit's chest. Almost immediately, he went limp, gravity removing the body from Tucker's sword for him. "Too small to be swinging that axe around, idiot." He scoffed and turned back to Nisha's direction, eyes straining to make out her progress with her bandits.​

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Greenie
Meanwhile, Nisha had plucked another arrow from her quiver and picked up the one that had accidentally fallen from her grip in the earlier surprise, as well as the arrow that had been shot her way. "Thanks for the free shot," she muttered under her breath as she aimed toward the nearest bandit, a surprisingly fast approaching woman. The bandit had already pulled her sword from her belt, having decided to forgo ranged weaponry for the time being. Nisha let her arrow fly just in time, catching the bandit straight in the throat.

Her precision cost her time, however, as the other bandit, a larger male with heavy armour was already rounding up on her, sword slamming against the rock now that Nisha was no longer there, having been able to dodge at just the last second.

"You're gonna pay for what you've done!" he yelled, spit flying from his mouth in his rage as he swerved, bring his sword down to attack Nisha once more. She barely had time to pull her dagger from her from to parry the attack.

"Pay?" she snapped back. "You're an effing bandit! How many people have you killed and stolen from to get how much you've stowed here?!"

"They had it coming," he scoffed. "Should've know better than t'travel without a guard!"

The pressure of his blade was increasing and she knew it was only a little time before it slammed down into her. Baring her teeth, she reached out with her free hand, a glow of red surrounding it as she pulled his blood to her. The bandit stumbled backward, giving her the chance to leap off the ground. For a split second she was moving in to jam her dagger into his throat. However, it was her hand that clasped around it instead, pulling at the blood of the man, her grip so tight that her sharp nails were piercing into the soft throat flesh.

At last she let him fall, letting out a gasp like one would after satiating themselves. "You should've known better than to pick a fight with a vampire." With that said, she looked in the direction of the camp, catching sight of Tucker looking her way.

A rare smile came to her lips. It seemed she needn't have worried.

• Spicy
Tucker was surprised by the way she handled the bandits, but then again, why should he be? He'd seen her take down bandits earlier today when the sun was up. no less. Now that it was night, an additional bandit wouldn't mean a thing to her. With a grin, he swung his sword, shaking loose blood from the blade before sheathing the weapon before clapping. The clapping was for her combat performance, but the grin? That was for himself.

"Oh,I finally get a smile, and it's so pretty too!" He chuckled, ceasing his clapping. It took too much energy to clap his hands and maintain the cheeky look his face had adorned. "I only wish I had more light so I could see it better!" He could see well enough, he just couldn't help but tease the vampire. Sure, she could rip the blood right out of him, but the reward far outweighed the risk.

He stepped to the side, his arm motioning to the now bandit free camp. "Let's keep that smile going, eh? To the victor goes the spoils!" And boy did the spoils seem to be numerous. There were plenty of crates, bags, and tables full of unknown goods, not to mention the wagon beside the campfire. "They've even left us sleeping bags!" He wasn't afraid to rough it, but the sleeping bags provided more comfort than they had believed they'd spend the night with before.

The Nord started downhill towards the camp, his fingers crossed. He was pretty sure they'd have something for him to munch on. Killing bandits tended to make him hungry, and he hadn't eaten since the morning now that he thought about it. He wondered if Nisha would have any, or if that bandit was meal enough for her.​

• Sweet
Letting out a disgruntled sigh at the large man's words- they sure carried over the open field!- Nisha made a face at him before nodding and pointing down at the two fallen bandits. "I'm going to see if these two have anything worth taking on them." Their gear was well enough but she didn't care much for the armour, and she wasn't about to polish and clean it and then drag it over to the blacksmith's to sell. Gold however... She pulled a money pouch from each, and by their weight they carried a hefty amount.

This time the smile on her face remained as she headed towards the camp, though she paused to nod up at the mountain. "This is right by Dragonsreach. We should figure out a way to secure it, perhaps conceal it..." That would be a task and a half, however, especially when she had no illusion magic and didn't really wish to use any runes that may cause Tucker to injure himself, due to his charge in first mentality.

"Those two had quite a bit of gold," she continued, dropping the pouches by the fire before kneeling down next to the corpses of the the bandit she had killed first. It was only a small search before she came upon another money pouch.

Looking up at Tucker, she waved her finding. "What about the others? I'm also thinking might be best to get rid of these bodies. We can bury them I suppose..." She didn't think he'd want to be sleeping next to rotting corpses either.

• Love
"That's good, Warmaiden's really hurt our pockets!" Tucker whistled, a look of relief on his face. At this rate, they might be able to upgrade their equipment in its entirety, hopefully. They just needed to find a bit more gold. Returning that dragon claw when they found it would help a lot. And that's not even mentioning what they might find at Bleak Falls Barrow. The place was a crypt, it was practically guaranteed that there would be riches in there.

"Secure this place, eh? It'd be nice to have a place to return to. A base of operations, if you could call it that." How to go about doing that, he had no idea. "Concealing it would probably be easier...probably." That was also something he'd have to think about. He knew no illusion magic, and she didn't suggest it, so it was likely she didn't either. "We'll figure that out later I suppose. For now, the bodies."

He looked over at the body of the bandit she just finished looting, tutting. Part of him didn't want to bury them. That was a lot of digging, more than he wanted to do certainly, and it wasn't like he owed them any favors. But he didn't want to torture himself with the smell of rotting corpses, and he believed that, despite their despicable behavior in life, they at least deserved to be buried. "Okay...we can dig a grave for them, just enough to get the job done." He decided. "They don't deserve nothin' special. Maybe we can find some spot that'll make it easier, too."

"Not like they deserve anything special." Tucker snorted and approached the wagon, starting to rummage around in its contents, eventually pulling out a shovel. "Thank god these guys looted so well, eh? Maybe while I do some digging, you can check and see what goodies they have packed away here? Anything we can take with us and anything we ought to hide, in case someone comes by and loots the place while we're away?"​

• Sweet
Nisha thought about it a moment. She didn't want to leave him to doing all the work, but then, she did have the lock picks and she assumed the chests would be locked seeing they were out in the open. "Alright," she agreen with a nod. Her eyes swooped over the camp and she saw a shovel in the corner. "Wait a sec, take this."​
Once the shovel was in his hands, Nisha headed to the other two dead bandits, the ones Tucker had taken care of. The look of the wounds they had sustained was rather impressive, and she found she had a newfound respect for the man from Markarth... not that she would say so out loud. Two days together was enough for her to know he would probably use that as an opportunity to make her squirm or smile or something.​
Huffing to herself, she fiddled with their pockets, pulling out more pouches of gold, as well as some jewellery. "Useful." Stuffing them in her satchel, she next headed to the chests, pulling out her lock pick case as she crouched before the lock. One pick... two picks, and it was open. Inside were clothes, boots, some more gold, a few books... and it seemed like some nice leather armour. Not her size, but perhaps Tucker might find it useful.​
She closed the chest before looking around some more. There were bags of flour, apples, carrots, cheese, uncooked meat and fish, as well as bottles of mead and ale. "They sure knew how to live it off here," she muttered to herself.​

• Bucket of Rainbows
"Thanks." Tucker took the shovel from her and walked off into the distance, closer to the bodies of the bandits she had already killed and looted. Once he figured he was a good distance away he thrust the edge of the shovel into the ground, digging away. The earth was hard, likely from the cool air, but luckily he was strong, strong enough that it wouldn't be too much more of a hassle. Still, he'd rather fight another bear than dig these holes.

It took him a good while to dig enough holes for the bandits, but once he had he dropped the shovel on the ground and let out a heavy sigh. "If you bastards don't have anything for me to eat, I swear I'll...I'll..." He paused before rolling his eyes, "You guys are lucky you're already dead." He grumbled before he started dragging the bodies to their burial sites. One by one he dropped them into their graves and packed the dirt down, hoping to bury their scent from any hungry wolves that may come by.

With the hard work mostly out of the way, Tucker walked back to the camp, towards Nisha, dragging the shovel along the ground. "Funeral is over." He joked morbidly, a small grin on his face. "May they rest in peace. Their riches are safe with us." He paused, remembering the bandits from earlier in the day. "Hopefully they had riches for us."

He dropped the shovel on the ground and clapped his hands together, dirt and dust flying from them. "They got any food I can stuff my face with? I'm starvin', and I don't feel like hunting." He would if he had to, of course, but he was hoping they had something he could eat packed away with all their stolen loot.​

• Haha
By the time Tucker returned, Nisha had also found some tomatoes, potatoes, garlic, onions and some carrots as well. These bandits had been stocked up quite nicely, which on the one hand was lucky for them, though the vampire couldn't help but wonder how many had been attacked just for a few measly taters. Alas, there was nothing that could be done for them that hadn't been done.​
Looking up at Tucker, Nisha nodded, a pleased look on her face. "I'm suspecting we have more than three hundred gold here now," she said, pointing to the money pouches she had left on the ground. "There's also some clothes and leather armour... Check it out, you might like that better than the current Imperial gear you're wearing.​
"As for food..." She pointed to all she had found rather than giving out all the details. "Nothing cooked aside from bread and cheese. Shouldn't be hard to make this into a meal though, if you're willing to wait." Nisha was no chef by any means, but she did know how to make stew, which would be more than easy with the current ingredients.​
"In the meantime you can try the armour." She had just stopped speaking when in the distant the sound of the whinnying horse could be heard, followed by hoof steps. It was getting dark, but light enough to see the horse was approaching their camp. Nisha looked to Tucker, raising an eyebrow. "Think the wagon's in usable condition?"​

• Love
"Three hundred gold..." Tucker couldn't believe it. These bandits actually carried a healthy amount of gold! Well, they DID carry a healthy amount of gold, now it belonged to them. "Wow, with that we could probably buy you a new bow if you wanted!" Nisha was the treasurer, so it was up to her. He was just pleased to hear they weren't trying to skate buy with fifty gold coins or less anymore. He was also pleased to hear that she was going to make a meal

"I'm starving, but I can wait for a meal." He told Nisha, grinning as he moved towards the armor she pointed out. "There's nothing like a meal cooked by a pretty woman." He began removing the Imperial armor, tossing it onto the ground without much care before putting on the leather armor she'd pointed out while looking over the wagon. "Looks alright to me. I hope the thing will work. Travel would be so much easier with it." If not, well even the horse alone was a game changer.

Once Tucker had slipped the armor on he began to bounce about some, a small chuckle rising from his throat. "Leather armor is so light in comparison." Anyone with half a brain could have predicted that it would be, but to feel it was another story. It wouldn't offer as much protection, but if he could move faster in it then the trade-off was decent.

"What do you think?" He approached Nisha, stepping closer to the light before striking a few poses, showing off the armor and, of course, himself in the process. "Looks much better than that mess the Empire calls armor, eh?" He asked, striking a Herculean pose.​

• Haha
Trusting his opinion about the wagon- he was the one who worked on farmlands after all- Nisha turned away and paid attention to the food as the large man changed out of his current armour into the one she found. She had a full canteen of water, and there were streams no too far that they could refill with if they were thirsty. That horse seemed tamed enough, and it certainly wasn't headed anywhere, enjoying the grass near the camp.​
Once the cooking pot was clean and filled with the meat and vegetables she had found and added in, Nisha decided to sit back and relax. Watching food cook always made it feel like it was taking longer than it actually was. Thankfully Tucker was there to entertain here as he posed, showing off his muscles in a manner that caused Nisha to lose the smirk to a laugh.​
"Yes, yes, that certainly looks better," she agreed. "Better than wearing Imperial or Stormcloak colours for sure." She leaned back, resting her hands against the dusty ground as she stretched out her legs and crossed them at the ankles. She certainly looked more relaxed than the night before, but then again, today hadn't involved any escaping from a dragon.​
"You're right about the gold," she said after a moment. "I think we should keep it locked up here though until we come back from Bleak Falls Barrow." She paused for a second before eyeing Tucker. "I haven't been there before but I'd bet all our septims that they are chock filled with draugr. Have you fought them before?"​

• Bucket of Rainbows
"Hell yeah it does!" Tucker agreed enthusiastically, striking one more pose before taking a seat. He sat cross-legged, leaning back on his hands for support. "That skirting was not me. I also imagine that wearing either would cause some trouble." If a Stormcloak saw them in Imperial Armor? Or vice versa? There would be trouble. Not to mention he wouldn't be surprised if neutral people simply ignored them. The civil war had made Skyrim an unwelcoming place, more than it had already been.

"Leave the gold here, eh? That's a dangerous idea," He paused for a moment, thinking it over before continuing his sentence, "But it's safer than bringing it with us, I'm sure. If we hide it well enough there will be no way anyone can find it." With all the materials and supplies they had now, hiding it would be an easy task.

"I've fought one or two..." Tucker trailed off, wrinkling his nose as he remembered the encounter. "For foul smelling walking dead, they're pretty troublesome." They weren't that much more difficult to put down than a living being, but they tended to have numbers on their side, and they also tended to have decent weapons and even armor. "But...if we take it slow, we should be able to handle it. What about you?" He imagined she might have seen a lot more than him.

"If not, you'll probably love it. The ancient dead always seem to try and take their riches into the afterlife." The Nord snorted, a smirk on his face. "We'll probably walk out of there with just as much gold as we're going to be locking up."​

Nisha couldn't help but let out a chuckle at Tucker's comment. "Well, I normally try to pass by unnoticed, better safe than sorry. Even vampires can die when attacked too fiercely... and draugrs are rather dehydrated, heh." She raised an eyebrow at him. "I would rather not have their ashy blood in my system, if there even remains any within them."​
He was right though. They would have to take it slow and steadily and make sure they didn't wake too many restless draugrs. There was no need to tempt fate right after escaping death two times. That jarl better have a good amount of gold for her and Tucker once they returned.​
Yes, Nisha had no doubt they would make it out of Bleak Falls Barrow alive, but whether it would be with wounds or without worried her. I'd best make sure to keep the magicka potions I found here... and the health ones.​
"Best for you to keep a satchel on your person as well." Nisha stood up and stirred the stew, keeping it from sticking the bottom of the pot before looking over to Tucker. "Just in case. That way even if one of us ends up losing things, the other will have. We can split rations and potions in half." She looked back at the pot thoughtfully before continuing. "There should be a couple of bowls there and spoons. A couple bottles of mead. Bring them over and we can eat."​

• Bucket of Rainbows
"Makes sense. Ash in the mouth? You'd probably wish they killed you instead." Tucker chuckled as he searched through the supplies for the dishes in question. "Well, least' sneaking will be easier with this leather armor. Sneaking around in that Imperial armor? Forget it!" He snorted as he brought the bowls over. He didn't have a super nose like Nisha probably did, but the stew she made smelled good, good enough that his belly let out an audible growl.

"It's okay, buddy." The Nord gently patted his belly, speaking softly to it as Nisha ladled the stew into the bowls. "Dinner is a'comin!" He took the bowl from the Vampire once it was full and, without much care for its temperature, proceeded to wolf down the food, only occasionally slowing down when he burned the inside of his mouth, panting to allow the cool air to soothe the burn.

"A satchel, eh? Good idea." He responded to Nisha, licking his spoon. "PRetty sure there's one of those somewhere here as well. I'll nab one in the morning." He set the bowl down and yawned, now tired from filling his belly.

"So, we head out in the morning, and hopefully we'll be able to make it back in a day or two." Tucker stood up and headed over to one of the sleeping bags, dragging it a tad bit closer to the fire. He kicked off his boots and slid into the bag, a funny sight to see considering that the bag was a tad bit too small for him, leaving his arms exposed.

Groaning, he rolled over and grabbed a second sleeping bag, using it as a pillow of sorts for the rest of his body. The fire and leather armor would keep him warm. "Sleep well, my fearsome vampire friend." He joked before closing his eyes. It did not take him long to fall asleep.​

• According to Plan
"Sleep well," Nisha replied, waving a hand in the large Nord's direction. There was still dirty bowls and spoons to contend with, but Nisha couldn't be bothered with them at this time. It had been a very long day with much travelling and encounters with unsavoury sorts. She'd had her fill of blood as well, so really she was as full as a happy cat that had just had its share of cream and fish. Letting out a small yawn, she stood up and headed over to the remaining sleeping bags. One was enough for the small vampire, so with an after thought she draped the fur over Tucker once she was sure he was asleep.​

Her father would have mocked her and mentioned it was her mother's side showing up in her. Nisha scowled before slipping into the last sleeping bag, although not before she made sure it was from any insects or vermin.​

Sleep came easily, and despite sleeping outside with no walls, it was peaceful. The sky was cloudless, the light of the two moons shining down upon the ground, the twinkling stars a pleasant sight for anyone who took the time to gaze upon the sky. There was a light but comforting breeze that wouldn't cause too much cold, what with the fire and fur sleeping bags.​

Middas, 6:30 AM, 19th of Last Seed, 4E201

Eventually the night passed, the chirping of birds heralding the rising of the sun. This time is was Nisha who woke up first, feeling quite well rested. Taking in a deep breath, she smiled as she took in the scent of the early morning dew on the grass and flowers. Casting a glance in Tucker's direction, she saw he was still asleep. Deciding it would be fine to leave him be for the time being, she followed the sound out of water out of the camp, heading to the closest stream she could find to wash up as well as get a morning drink.​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Tucker's eyes flew open shortly after Nisha had departed. He had slept better than he thought. He'd expected the cold to affect his quality of sleep a lot more than it actually did, and it only took him a moment to realize why. "Heh...thanks." He murmured to himself as he took a moment to enjoy the fur a slight bit longer before deciding it was time to get up.

He stretched himself out, letting out a mighty yell that frightened the horse awake as his joints popped and blood flowed into his muscles, waking them up as well. He rolled over onto his hands and lifted himself up, standing and letting the sleeping bag hit slide to the ground before stepping out of it. "Oh, wait...!" He looked around, cursing silently. Nisha might've been sleeping and his troll-like yell might've woken her up.

"Huh." He wiped his eyes as he realized she wasn't there. He didn't worry about it too much, instead searching through the food the bandits had hoarded. He found a loaf of bread, of which he tore a large piece off for himself, and an apple that he kept in hand as he approached the horse. "Hope you're ready for today, girl." He murmured as he approached the animal, holding the apple out to the mare.

She looked miffed at first, upset at being scared awake. But the crimson apple was too tempting to ignore. She leaned forward and took a bite out of it, snorting in approval.

"We'll take better care of you than those good for nothings ever could." Tucker told the horse, stuffing the bread into his mouth so that he could stroke the mare's back while she ate the apple from his hand. She'd still see a lot of work, but he'd spoil her as much as he could.

Once the apple had been completely devoured, Tucker grabbed one of the bottles of wine the bandits had, shaking it to test how much was in there. Finding its contents filled only a fraction of the bottle, he grabbed it, taking a small sip of the drink before making a face. "Egh..." He coughed as he left the campsite, heading towards the stream. He poured the remains of the bottle out as he got close to the stream, spotting Nisha along the way.

"Mornin'! Thanks for the fur, I slept pretty damn good!" He told her, a groggy grin on his face as he washed his hands in the stream before washing his face and rinsing the bottle. He wouldn't tease her about it, as part of his thanks to the vampiress.​

Nisha looked up from the stream as Tucker approached. After two days of learning about this man, she had been sure he'd have a smirk and teasing comment about the fur. It was a surprise when it was a simple thank you- she wasn't sure if she was more pleased or disappointed. Either way, she gave him a small smile. "You're welcome. I didn't really need it myself and I figured you could use it... seeing a whole lot of you wasn't really covered."​
She stood up and wiped her face on her sleeve. "I heard you talking earlier," she continued, turning around to face the camp. "The horse perhaps? Maybe we should name it. Certainly better than calling it 'the horse'." She stifled a small yawn as she looked away from the beast of burden and looked back toward Tucker at the stream. Today would be a long day for them, heading to Bleak Falls Barrow. Situated above Riverwood meant it would be a longer walk than the one they had endured yesterday, as well as going up the mountains.​
"We should probably head out as soon as you're ready," she muttered. "Hm... if you pack up what we need and set it in the wagon, I'll go and see if I can find some ingredients. Might be a good idea to keep some for potions." She wasn't usually this cautious when she was out on hunts, but that was because she was by herself. With someone else in the picture, she didn't know what to expect and the last thing she wanted was to be unprepared.​

• Bucket of Rainbows
"Heh, I didn't take into account how small those sleeping bags were." Tucker tutted as if the sleeping bags were the problem and not his own height. He was tempted to comment on her smile again but this time he kept it to himself. They had a long day ahead of them and he'd rather not tease her until they were halfway through the hard part.

"Yeah, it was to the horse." Tucker nodded his head as knelt down at the stream. He gathered water into his hands to wash his face before he started to rinse the bottle, cleaning it of whatever remnants of liquor remained before letting the stream fill it. "Yeah, we should probably name her. Don't want her feeling like she's not a part of the team, ya know?"

"Something cool," He paused for a moment as he tried to think of a good name, "Or something cute, like Pippi." He snickered a bit, pausing to take a drink of water. Pippi was an ironic choice, considering that it means 'Lover of horses'. "Sounds cute, kind of funny."

Once the bottle was full he inserted the cork, shaking it to test if it were in entirely. Feeling confident that it was now cleared for travel, he looked to Nisha. "Sounds like a plan. I don't think we'll need too much, just food for the trip there and back and like you said, potions."

The nord started back towards the camp, glancing back at her. "Food, weapons, potions and wits will see us through this quest." Keeping their heads about them would be the most important thing.

Once he was back at the camp he started to look around for things that may be of use. Something to keep them warm as they climbed the mountain, as well as the horse. Food that was easy to carry and easy to eat. Anything he thought that they might need he threw on the wagon while simultaneously moving the barrels and crates of things that they did not.​

• Sweet
It wasn't too long before Nisha returned, arms filled with different flowers and herbs she had picked. In hindsight she should probably have taken another satchel to stuff them in, but it wasn't that big a deal. She was glad to see that Tucker had taken care of the horse and the wagon. Despite his teasing and overall in your face personality, he was responsible and not flaky like others she had been forced to travel with occasionally. If she thought back, she probably hadn't actually enjoyed anyone's company while travelling until now.​

"You know, now that I've had time to think about it, Pippi sounds just about right for this girl." She smiled at the horse, reaching out to pat its neck. Maybe they weren't the fastest around, but they were sturdy and helped travel along. "I found my alchemy ingredients, I'll help you with the rest of the things."​

Of course, it seemed Tucker had taken care of most of the work, so it was actually no time at all before the wagon and horse were ready to undertake the journey. Nisha jumped up easily and sat down on the bench, though she didn't take the reins, leaving that to Tucker- something told her he was probably good with animals.​

"Well then, off on another adventure, eh? I leave the choosing of the path to you, Tucker of Markarth." She raised her eyebrows and nodded to the empty space next to her.​

• Love
"Glad you like it! I didn't have any other suggestions. My next one woulda been something simple like...horse." Tucker snickered. "Either that or Nisha's horse. Since you found it." He reached over and patted the horse's side. "Ah, good! Maybe we'll find a brewing station and you can whip up some health potions." He was good enough to take on any man in combat, he was sure. But where they were going, they wouldn't be facing humans.

With the wagon packed decently and secured to the horse, Tucker hopped onto the wagon and sat next to Nisha. "Aye! On the road again! Wonder if I know any good traveling songs..." He chuckled and nodded his head before whipping the reigns. Pippi whinnied and started walking, easily pulling the wagon along as Tucker guided her towards the mountain that held their destination.​

*****​

The trip took a good chunk of the day but thanks to the horse it was much faster than their initial walk to Whiterun from Riverwood. It was well before the end of the day that they reached their location, and Tucker hadn't bothered Nisha too much with his singing. The wind was cold and harsh, and the snow stung on contact with the skin. But in the distance, through the snow, the structure of the tomb could be made it.

"Awesome!" Tucker exclaimed excitedly now that Bleak Falls was ahead of them. The sight was an ancient nordic tomb, so it held some cultural importance to him, but more than that, he was ready to hop off the wagon and get out of the cold. "Thankfully the wind is blowing from the east, so Pippi here will be out of it. We can just throw a blanket over her and she'll be alright."

Though it was difficult to see, the light of a fire could be seen near the temple's entrance. It stayed lit for awhile but once the wagon was close enough that the sound of its turning wheels bounced off the stone structures and echoed across the location the fire was snuffed out and the light vanished quickly. Someone had beaten the two to Bleak Falls Barrow.​

• Bucket of Rainbows