2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
Genres
Homosexual, Romance, Fantasy, Scifi, Magic, Vampire, Werewolf, Supernatural, Angels/Demons, Superhero, Zombies
This is a place where you can post a shout-out to another member. Did someone go out of their way to help you? Do you admire someone's creativity and ideas? Was a resource they made helpful? Let that person know you appreciate them!

I'll start! ^^

I want to show some love to the new Intern Moderators. @Absinthe @Bubs @PavellumPendulum @Kuno I've noticed you guys doing so much work around the site, from running events, to greeting new members, to answering questions and making sure threads are in the right places. I'm sure the job isn't always easy or fun, but as a member who loves Iwaku I think I speak for everyone when I say thank you!

This is such a sweet idea. And thank you so much for shouting us out. We're doing our best and it feels nice to be acknowledged. :') I love it here.

As for me, I'd like to shout out @Waking Nights ! Great rp partner, even better friend. Plus he lets me play 10 characters at once and actually pays attention to all of them LMAOOO

I love this too! As for me, I got a few folks to shout out.

@PavellumPendulum for similar reasons. Absolute CHAD of a writing partner and amazing friend. Plus she plays 10 characters and I get to pay attention to all of them.

@Miyu Fricken cool person! Love their ideas and our rp's one of my most interesting I've got going because of the super cool world and characters they've made.

@DungeoneeringGoddess She's been with me so long, hung on while a lot of my other partners kinda faded away, even if we're busy and slowing down from time to time always keeps me updated and gives glorious posts filled with detail and character (and it helps she's a COOL DUDE too <3)

Finally, @anemic we only just started rping a little bit ago but the rp's been great, fantastic ooc chatter, and silly hi-jinxs abound.

I'ma do a little shout out to some of my other partners here too, you guys are cool I'm hoping to get to know you better and dive deeper into the beautiful, messed up worlds we've made :D @Liminal Spaces @Honeybee @Pecktoru @Touch of Insanity

I can't believe I am going to post in a thread for the first time in three years, so for the people I'm gonna shout-out: y'all better feel special 'cause I'm about to throw so much love and mushiness that you will never see the sun again.

@Waking Nights Because you hecking mentioned me and I'm... augh. I could hug you, but I'm scared. [Insert knee slap]. No, I most certainly want to hug you :'3 <3333. Anyways, aside from that yes: our RP is something I didn't expect that we would both enjoy this much. It's a marvelous surprise of a plot-- with a complex world that still has so much more to bring, and characters with such a questionable yet fun dynamic. Each time it builds up to be better and darker-- and I enjoy every single bit of it <3 Outside of RP, he's a lovable tsundere friend that wants me to join the dark side so badly XDD (Yes, you are wholesome, deal with it >.>)

@Manna Beast There is SO much I could say about this amazing, talented, fun-loving, wondrous soul that I won't be able to cover it all in a short paragraph. But to start: we go way back, yet started roleplaying about a year ago. And it is a marvel of a story, with characters that are so elaborate, three dimensional, and human-- despite that part of the theme is the question of what it means to be human. With two protagonists that are full of charm and life, and a world that is intricate and mysterious. More than creative, we've built a story that is well-rounded, visceral, emotive, unpredictable, filled with deep spiritual and psychological undertones... but brimming with beauty and glamor, even in the simplest moments. It always leaves me in awe and wanting more. Easily one of the best and most beautiful RPs I've ever done, with a partner that makes poetic writing seem so effortless, and that pushes me to be at my best as well. But more than my partner, she's also a fellow artist and my best friend. Always being so understanding, a voice of reason, and uplifting when I am at my happiest and at my lowest points. Never fails to crack a smile, overall a gorgeous person. I could go on, but know that I highly appreciate you, honey <333

@Yuuki_Tatsunohi Also someone I consider a very close and precious friend apart from being a bomb partner. She is actually one of the first people I've met on this site... and yes, one I started roleplaying literally a year ago after nearly 2 years of planning (I am so sorry XDDDD) What can I say? We're both pathological slowpokes and busy bees. It was meant to be, we got history! XDD But for real, her patience is something I really admire. We meme each other to oblivion so our chats always make me crack one way or another. The story is also enjoyable and intricate (I mean.... 2 years. Two years. How can it NOT be intricate you may ask? XD) A wonderful human being and voice of reason too. Absolutely a darling and someone I could hug to heck ;-; <333

@no hero One of the sweetest person I've met in this site <3333 We're slow, but even in the short-ish time we've been RPing, she's a wonderful partner and friend. Our story is so freaking adorable even with its tragic start, I can't wait to have our characters grow together. Her patience is admirable (yes, as you can see, I am slow and all my partners are just ugh... <3333 But it's that before Iwaku, I didn't have a good history with people because of how slow I typed. But here, it's a safe haven with the coolest people around) Also, can I mention that she's a BAD-ARSE cosplayer? Just know that I love you, girlie :3 <3333

@Spammy Newest addition, but I like you and this RP is looking really promising and fun. A very good writer as well and super open. I can't wait to get to know you more and build this story into something memorable (Please bear with me >.<)

@Rusin I know we haven't talked or RPed for a while, but I think you are awesome, a total sweetheart, and I miss you ;-; I really enjoy the times we RP and do these extensive OCC chatter talking about literally everything. I can't wait to hear from you again.

Other partners that I want to shout-out that I haven't heard of in a while, but that I think they are great and I miss them: @Mournithra (Another partner where we go way back, but we've always managed to come back with hauntingly GLORIOUS posts) @Magic @Kusanagi. (We have gone way before Iwaku) Among other people whose names went grey, but I do hope they return someday.

Most of all: A special shoutout to the admins @Diana @Astaroth @Kitti for making Iwaku be the best RP site and community I've ever joined. Hands down. -Sincerely, a random stranger that hasn't removed their yellow name nor changed profile picture because I always forget.

Thank you, guys 💖

She started it, I'm just continuing it *points at Miyu*

I don't do these types of things since I am wholly awkward but you know, let's embrace the weird today! And give back this time to those partners that put up with my wild antics, random burst and general faffing!

Since the lovely lady herself started this, it's at her first. @Miyu, we've had previous history even before we started slapping this rp together. Where we just didn't collide was wonderfully because our schedules were hectic and things just continued going askew but eventually you came to track me down again -TOO LATE YOU'RE STUCK NOW- and things have just jived ever since. The wit, the class and the god damn vocabulary you throw at me sometimes in the posts -yes, you teach me a lot of words I never knew and have to search up cause I'm basic. An amazing friend, artist, meme collector and just so outstandingly spectacular that I truly wonder how you aren't a celebrity in your own rights. Don't worry, I'll be your awkward fan from the sidelines without the heavy breathing. You have more value than you know, and how many days may seem like there's more of the world on your shoulders than you might express, but as I always say, you are allowed to be human. And I hope you realize how important you are, to me, to here and in general. I truly your academic dreams flourish -greedily I hope you end up close so we can visit irl but I still wish you the best fortunes and aspirations you deserve! Not enough words can express my hope, loyalty and kinship with you!

@Calum_LunaNatura, Oh you poor unfortunate soul XD! We've known each other since pretty close to when I joined this site. Had more than our fair share of rp's that we've both either gotten away from, distracted or just had real life come and bitch slap us into a whirlwind. I can still recall when you broke up with your previous bf and how that hit you, but then you started mister mister that you're about to join in a great and wonderful next step of your relation with the crazy cats -I am truly proud of you for it all and how far you've come. The zany canadian stories we share from your end to mine and the general insanity that we come up with in just zany thoughts. The hamster ball being the recent and just the general love and care you bring to OoC and Rp posts. I've been blessed to be able to know you for so long, even when we got months (years at one point) without a word, we can come back and connect without a second thought. One day, I'll make my way out to your neck of the woods -when flying in canada doesn't cost my right arm and left leg- and then you can show me every aspect of your world... but I'm not running XD!

@Wolfiethehybrid123 My love, my darling and my partner in the most devious of crimes. A beautiful poetic soul of pure bullshit, feralness and easily one person that I get along with so well that its scary some times. Our discord conversations are legendary, the dumbness we put together similar and honestly, to be able to be bluntly honest with you when I am not not feeling chatty, is a great boon. I am not a social person by any mean and I know you struggle in days. But all I care about is your mental, physical and emotional health. To assure you that everything I say and how much I praise you is earned, not lipservice. We've been rping for a year and a bit more now and honestly, talked nearly every single day. Which for me is rare and I enjoy it! This is another honour to be friends with you and get to write out some of the more bastardized stories that hit points in darkness, rebellion and more with such a sharp tip that sometimes when I'm ugly sobbing at my computer, I know I'm still lucky. An aspiring artist, writer and eventual world dominator, you are seriously one of my fave people and I'm glad you put up with my feralness a lot.

@Olissa The longest running RP I have ever had. And stories that are so deep and rich and often daunting cause I look to make such a good impression with you, that I'm proud of where we have come. We've had our ups and downs both in Iwaku and real life but we're still here. I've truly expanded a lot of my writing skills with you simply because every post I've gotten I know I have to put my brain to work. To have critical thoughts rather than just rolling my face on the keyboard and you've helped strengthen my ability. It's been a joy when we can groove and some of the stupidest conversations have stemmed from us as well, where I can't help but laugh. Though you've been the one who introduced me to The Alienist -give me more!!!- and so many other wonderful media items that I truly do learn with you. I know I am not always the most chatty with yourself, simply because I am in awe of you a lot. Such a strong willed person with a strong conviction that I value you as a friend, as a writer and I know that while things may not always seem like they are in your court, you are a bloody marvel. I'm always here to give you support even if I'm not the most talkative, and I want to see you succeed in every avenue you reach for!

@Skyrimaddict24 The precious little one. The bubbly little woman that sometimes amazes me for your personality and your strength and your intelligence. We have rp'd for a while and we've had hard points. Though I'm very candid with you, I've had a great pleasure of getting to watch you grow in the past two years as more of a stable writer and person. It's still a growing phase that I know you are moving through and you are getting better, stronger and more impassioned for everything you do. Less of a girl and more of a woman, I'm impressed how far you've come and wait to see how far you go.

@Megasis The first and only person on this entire site who has actually sat down, listened to me on a voice call brought me out into a social setting that I didn't feel awkward or weird. As you watched me play Hades and we attempted to play PSO2 together even if we were being dumb and not realizing the failures happening in that. Our rp being so adorable and so hard hitting, and one of the people that impressively brought me out in a way that I am still willing to get on a call and talk. More than I ever would have been for -even if I worry about your sleeping schedule a lot XD- you've gone so much in this near year we've been rping. From the gentle starting posts to the god damn novels that I need a bucket of popcorn to sit and ready and love upon. Any chance we get to chat, I am there. All over it like a dirty shirt and the jubilance you carry is so infectious that I have to wonder at times if you are really human or just a little bowl of sugar. I love getting to hear about the cats and just the general amusement of the day you get and I'm so glad we hit it off so well. But I still need to watch you play Hades! Show me your moves XDD

There are a few people I haven't chatted with in a while but I think of them often. Hope they are doing well and god I hope they are making some of the best moments in their lives since they deserve it each and every time. Being @Fluffy -and your stuff on FB that makes me laugh so loud and dumb that I snort like a pig- though I do curse myself every time you post a damn pun and I laugh at it!

Each of these people have put up with me in their own way. Sometimes I don't always like to be conversational and can be happy going days without talking to anyone. But each of these people are special to me. I wouldn't have come so far as a person, as a writer and as a general gremlin as I have, without them. And similarly thank the staff on Iwaku as well, for how hard they strive. How much they do and even when they need their own space for real life, you know they give a damn about this site. Iwaku has been a place that I've joined in 2013 and never look back on as a bad experience. This is a home here and I am joyed to have been a part of it in numerous ways. Thank you to @Diana, @Astaroth @Kitti and ALL the staff, new and old. You've been a integral part for this entire site and I don't think you guys get enough credit and kudos.

I didn't realize we were gonna get so sweet on here, so I'm gonna join in and thank the rest of my partners. After all, we all gotta hear something nice every once in a while, right? (Also all of y'all posting paragraphs are adorable, I'm so glad Iwaku brings together so many amazing friendships <3)

@riise My twin, my bestie, my miss ma'am... We only started rping with each other recently, but I would talk to you forever even if we didn't rp. You're one of the sweetest people I've ever met and you deserve every little bit of praise I can give you. I'm super excited to see what shenanigans our dumdums get up to in rp, and maybe being able to see you next month! *eyes emoji*

@Andy we've been rping together for over two years now and I couldn't be happier! Poalara is the biggest rp I've ever gmed (story wise, since there's like 12 countries) and I'm super hype to get our characters exploring more of it. Thanks for always being understanding and willing to try new things :^)

@•primevère• You make the best memes for our stupid rps. I love our idiots, and even if we're both busy, I spend ridiculous amounts of time thinking about our walking sweater vest, dumpster diving baby, demon butler and communist stoner. I love reading everything you write and I'm glad we're friends <3

@TerraBooma Aldsvale is my favourite slice of life I've ever done. That lil town is so cute and I love plotting with you and shoving random plot twists into our silly little world. Let's enjoy watching Bonbon crush the town eating competition, okay? >:) You're great to talk to and I'm excited to get another year of this rp in.

Huge shoutout to my other partners as well: @Iniquity, @Peregrine, @SamVurai ! You've all always been so patient and kind with me and I hope our rps last forever so we can keep plotting and making beautiful stories together <3

@PavellumPendulum Everything you just said can be said right back at you :) I can't thank you enough for being a great partner. Your creativity has always blown me away and your attention to details is always spot on. You always do a great job of painting such an amazing picture in my head. I truly am excited for both of our stories and can't wait to see where our adventures are going to take our characters and how they will develop as time continues :)

@Archon you have been an amazing partner. That's really all I can say. For the last 3 years you and I have been writing an amazing story together that has kept me entertained at every twist and turn and has constantly left me sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to see what amazing writing you will hit me with next. Your characters have all been so filled with life and diversity that I truly feel a connection to each and every one of them and you do such an amazing job giving each one of them their own life so they are truly a unique character that brings so much to the story. I hope the next three years of writing comes and goes just as amazingly as this last one did :)

@♥Wishyouwereme♥ you are last but definitely not least :) you have been an amazing writing partner we have been writing together for the past three years here on Iwaku and had written together off of Iwaku before then. You truly are a gifted writer and your creativity knows no bounds. You always somehow find a way to tug at my emotions in one way or another. There have been times where I have burst out laughing at one of your posts and there have been times where I have been brought to tears by them as well. You are a gifted writer and a good friend and I am super blessed to be able to write with you :)

That goes for all three of you as well though. The three of you are amazing writers and I am so happy to be able to have been able to write with the three of you. You are all talented writers and I truly do feel blessed to call the three of you my friends and to be able to share an amazing story with the three of you and I can't wait to see where all of our adventures will take us in the coming future :)

This thread is so pure and sweet I think I may just start crying :'). Okay too late :blush:

@Andy I love you SO much. Our stories have always been one of the highlights to my day and one of the things I look forward to! If we're going to talk about talent you are The King, The Prince, The Emperor, The Burger, and everything else in between. You're posts are not only hilarious for me but so engaging that I can picture the scenes we make clearly in my head as if it were happening right in front of me. I can't believe we've been writing stories together for so long, three years and going is a long time! While we're at it, I'd like to thank you for introducing me to this beautiful site! Our current story is one of the longest ones I have ever delved into and I'm so invested in the characters that it feels like they are all part of a loving family (if something happens to one of them I think I may seriously cry, not to get all sentimental here but I can't help it! <3) You are so cool, your energy is on fire, and being able to keep up with 12+ characters of mine is definitely not an easy thing to do. When we don't know the direction we want to go, we get into some deep plot designing right on the fly instead of doing it all at once and I appreciate all of that! It keeps me guessing as to what is going to happen next and I love building this story with you as well as I'm sure others we may have in the future. Outside of our story you have given me much appreciated advice and conversation, and always keep me updated which I love so much - you rock. Stay amazing you out-of-this-world person. ♥

@Sterling You have to be one of the nicest and most patient people I have ever been blessed to meet. Talking to you is a breath of fresh air for me and just designing the plot for our story has me so invested in what's to come. Even talking outside of the story, you're such an intriguing person. I love talking to you about our lives and hearing about yours, it's very inspiring for me <3. You're a great listener and pay attention to everything, you never skip a beat and I love this so much. Your story posts are consistently filled with detail to the brim and the amount of creativity you hold makes me believe that you could be a celebrity author if you chose, and I absolutely LOVE it. Not only that but I get some excellent history lessons along with it, along with learning more about cultures that I was previously not familiarized with in such an engaging way. I love how you interpret that into our current story. I believe you are beyond talented, gifted, creative, abstract, and I am incredibly honored to know you! ♥

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Sterling and Andy