Should I feel like a Hipster?

shh shh shh

we are all hipsters here

let us group up and talk about deck and obscure bands nobody's ever heard about

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Pfft, I liked it before it became popular. ಠ_ಠ

Too bad, I ain't got an iPhone u.u not a full hipster.

I got a! taser designed to look like an iphone. guess i'm still a weirdo. /slides away

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I have an iPhone and work inasmall, locally owned/founded cafe. *hipster by default*

I also look damn fine in thick glasses

I got a! taser designed to look like an iphone. guess i'm still a weirdo. /slides away

dude i've never heard of that before that is so hipster

Reactions: TemoKun
tumblr_msru1trtmU1r1iungo2_400.gif

[MENTION=3504]VerbalAbuse[/MENTION] I work in weird hours, I really need it. :|

[MENTION=1185]Minibit[/MENTION] I would so love to see. :D

[MENTION=3504]VerbalAbuse[/MENTION] I work in weird hours, I really need it. :|

[MENTION=1185]Minibit[/MENTION] I would so love to see. :D
I don't own any, I have only tried them on in stores, etc. :(

Aww, but I bet pancakes you'd look awesome.

The answer to all this is all very, very simple.

You got to look at yourself in the mirror

Take a long, hard, unflinching look at yourself and what you are wearing.

Then you brace yourself for the one thing you have to answer to know what you want to learn

Are you... Feeling 22?

Its kinda weird that being hipster is a social trend, when you think about it

Hipster: original definition: a person who finds pleasure in the undiscovered or broadly misunderstood. One whose interests are outside popular media, and who, as a result of this, have difficulty socializing. One who enjoys and supports undiscovered talents and causes. One who chooses interests with no care for how popular it is.

Hipster: today's definition: a person who chooses interests which are largely unknown and makes a conscious effort to be excluded from 'the mainstream'. Modern hipsters visually express their exclusion by dressing in antiquated or inappropriate styles such as coke-bottle glasses and vintage clothes. Hipsters also tend to behave superior ('I never watch movies, live theatre is far better', 'I listen to X band, but you probably haven't heard of them; they don't play on your Pop stations') Using Apple products is a popular hipster stereotype, despite Apple being a well-established, widespread company.

Reactions: TemoKun