Should I be Concerned?

TyranntX

Undisputed king of the Dinosaurs
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
So just a few minutes ago when I tried to Log into the IWAKU site, it said on screen that my connection was not secure (even though I know for a fact it is) and that someone may be trying to steal my information. I tried refreshing TEN TIMES and the same message came up. But when I reset my computer It allows me to sign in just fine.

So my question is, what is/was going on around here that would make something like that happen? I don't go to dirty sites (on this computer at least), so there is no reason for Me to have any form of malware in my system. Meaning what ever it was, it was happening on the other end.

Is Iwaku under some kind of cyber attack by some evil software wizard? Should I be concerned in any way? and what was up with that? Did it happen to anyone else?

Nope, no need to be concerned. It was a site-wide issue and outage for just a few moments that occurred because an SSL certificate expired and didn't automatically renew because some reason that is probably black magic. It should be well and fixed now by our server admin!

Nope, no need to be concerned. It was a site-wide issue and outage for just a few moments that occurred because an SSL certificate expired and didn't automatically renew because some reason that is probably black magic. It should be well and fixed now by our server admin!

Great! good to know that no low life huma-trash of a being isn't holding the site hostage for [Insert petty reason here]. Got to say though it had me worried for a moment.

Wizard probably did it.

A wizard skilled in the art of black magic who simply wanted to inconvenience everyone for a few moments :p

Still though, glad this got sorted out ASAP. You rock IWAKU Staff