Should all authority be questioned?

• Yes

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Depends on the authority

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters
One who doesn't question authority ceases to be an individual, but rather simply a pawn or extension of whoever holds power over them. And an Authority figure who isn't questioned goes unchecked and becomes a tyrant.

Therefore, I say we all start asking our beloved admins questions.

@Kitti Cats or Dogs?
@Jorick Why don't you just call yourself little finger already? :P
@Astaroth Why not Astawroth? Or Astaroof?
@Buttercorn How would you react to an Owl made out of buttercorn?

I'd start asking more staff members... But at that point I think we'd need to make another thread and turn it into a game. XD

As a non-staff member whose been on the other side of this (several times) I feel the need to second what Jorick said to this.
There was an incident a few months ago where I went at him rather heavily with questions pertaining a banned member.
Then you got the whole Asmo fundraiser deal, where I had a rather bit "I am dissapoint" rant at the Staff as a whole in a more... emotional, state of mine.
And then a few other bans that happened over time.

So... I should of been banned several times by now. XD
I did a whole AMA, Gwazi, you know we're nerds who love any opportunity to ramble until people beg us to stop talking.

But yeah, Jorick is right. If you have questions, we work really hard to be our objective best and we make decisions are a trio to try and be the most fair team we can be so if you have questions about things, we'd way prefer you get the best answer we can give. We're not perfect, but we put in a lot of effort to try and make as holistic a decision as possible in all cases.

Cats are great and dogs are great and I don't understand the people that need a choice there. I would cuddle puppies, kittens, and basically any combination thereof with gusto.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kagayours