Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
Genres
Yuri, Magical Girl, High Fantasy, Sci-fi, Ray-gun Gothic, Mecha, Steam punk. Scifi Apocalyptic,
Hello! And welcome to my request thread!
Here I will be posting many fxf plotlines as well as asexual romances between androgynous and/or female characters as they come to me, but first the rules!

Post Quality: I strongly prefer posts to be at least four lines, in third person past tense and have decent spelling, I don't even want perfect, as long as I can see what you meant I'm fine.
I usually push out one or two paragraphs but can do more occasionally, and my post size drops to below a paragraph in scenes that only involve talking.

Characters Control:
Don't control my character unless we are doing a plot involving mind control... In which case go ahead, I'll also allow you certain liberties as long as you ask.

Other Characters: I would love it if you played multiple characters both major and minor, I will be doing so myself. And I would love it even more if you could be convinced to do a three or even four character romance... Though it is completely unnecessary!

Smut: I will do smut if my partner wishes it, but it will not happen until our characters have had time to build a relationship.

Finally, due to some life related stuff I am prone to disappearing for a week or more at a time, this is usually after a period of being online for a while.

SciFi:

An Angel's Wings:
It was 2020 when they first appeared, all over the world teenagers sprouted glowing wings formed from some sort of energy, with these wings came powers with immense destructive potential.
Less than a week after their appearance these children were declared enemies of the world. Dubbed angels, they were widely feared and hunted down like criminals.

Then, in 2050, they came an alien race with unknown goals descended upon the earth, easily overwhelming the military.
That is until a winged child was attacked, and destroyed an enemy ship with apparent ease, they died in the process but the new information proved vital.
The united governments of the world repurposed the arm of the military assembled to hunt and study the angels to capture any that remained to fight the enemy, offering a sanctuary if they survived the war.
But even with this offer, can they truly defend a world that hates them so?

This RP had been in the oven for months. It takes place in an alternate Earth that has been flooded massively, resulting in new countries, a united government and lots of transportation advancement.
This will be dark, it may not start out that way, but as our characters fight and the enemy become more desperate, things might start to crack.

A Future Forgotten:
The colony ship Kibō, one of several massive generation ships launched to preserve humanity during the destruction of Earth, with nearly a hundred million occupants and room for half a billion, Kibō was the pride of the fleet... At least until the judgment.

Fifty years after it's launch, the citizens of Kibō rebelled against a cruel captain, eventually trapping him in the ship's core, upon which went on a rampage, smashing the computers responsible for FTL and running the onboard AI, before finally killing himself and the entire team responsible for it's maintenance.

Now, eight hundred years later the ship has dissolved into a feudal empire, with the emperor ruling over the sectors who are run by the descendents of the old crew.
The population had reached six hundred million and many of the poor are forced to dwell in old maintenance areas and cargo bays.
One day while exploring a particularly deep tunnel, a young woman discovers something that will change her view of the world...

This RP can actually be one of three things depending on what the girl finds, she could find a frozen crew member from before the Judgement, a deactivated AI, or preferably, both.
After which anything can happen! Maybe they contact the rest of the fleet? Maybe they try and start a rebellion? Or perhaps they steal a ship and leg it.

Star Chronicles: Space Lillies:
The galaxy is at war, its the Human federation and their allies against the dreaded Space Elves, who dominate the battlefields in their mighty mecha!
Of course, no one has ever seen a space elf up close... But clearly they are enormous, terrifying beasts!
Amidst this war, a lone civilian freighter pilot trying to make ends meet drops out of warp to find they have somehow picked up a new passenger! One who claims to be a space elf...

Star Chronicles: Aftermath
It was fifty years ago that it began, it had many names from all participants, but one name everyone agreed upon was mistake.
A small border dispute between the federation of world's and the Otharian hierarchy rapidly became the greatest war in history, pulling everyone into the conflict.
The war still continues today, despite the collapses of government of any type, yet within this wild galaxy a living can still be made...

This would be a long term RP where our characters would be the owners of a small ship and would travel around to salvage, trade, and have all sorts of other shenanigans in a lawless universe.

Star Chronicle's: Abducted Heart:
I haven't got an exact plot for this... But I was thinking that an alien would visit pre FTL earth and either accidentally abduct a human they fell in love with, or crush them with their ship and rebuild them before going on a cross galactic adventure.

I wanted this to be a less serious story, with mini plots reminiscent of shows such as Space Dandy.

Time and Place:
Time travel has often been scoffed at as an impossible occurrence, even more unlikely than the possibility of alternate universes or magic.
However, a new discovery has been made that proves the multi verse theory, and that means anything could be possible.
Even time travel.

This RP, if you couldn't tell, has time travel as a central theme.
What I wanted to do was have two characters from different times or even universes meet up and go on a time travelling, dimension hopping adventure with magic, mistaken identity and whatever the hell else we wanna throw in.
I wanted to try and keep a balance between silly and serious with this RP, and have romance as a backdrop, that definitely happens, but is secondary to story.

Fantasy:

Doll in the Gilded City:
Inaurata, the gilded city, home to the legendary soul crafter's and the gilded god from which the city gained it's title, this city is one of, perhaps even the only, known refuge for humans in the devastated world in which it exists.
The city itself is situated on an island in the middle of a massive lake surrounded by the ruins of other, less successful cities.
The city is filled with dolls, extremely life-like golems with artificial souls that serve as guards, workers and companions.
There is one well known rule, never create a doll with emotions.
Apparently someone didn't get the memo.
This rp would have one of us as a machinist (someone who makes dolls) and of course, the sentient doll, as they learn to live while hiding from a city that fears the unusual, it would take some communication to do right.

Stranger in the Gilded City:
Despite the beliefs of most, Inaurata is not the only bastion of humanity in the world, there are many nomadic tribes wondering the world, though they of course avoid the Gilded city.
However, one day a particularly curious nomad finds their way to the gate of the city, and as they touch it, the gate collapses, allowing a ragged looking girl to drag them to safety.
Basically in this plot, a stranger to the Gilded city with the power to destroy the magic that maintains the city goes on the run with a street urchin... Could be fun?

A Promise is a Promise:
Twenty years ago the kingdom of Regalia was locked in a brutal struggle with neighbouring kingdom of Helenia and their army of witches.
Unable to defend themselves they sought the aid of a powerful sorceress who requested one thing, the hand of a princess in marriage.
With the king assuring that she would get it the sorceress annihilated the enemy armies before falling into a magical death like coma.

Twenty years later she awoke and marched into the throne room to request her prize, only to find the princess was now married with an adult daughter.
Angered by what she saw as a betrayal the sorceress kidnapped the queens daughter and fled to her lair...

A Priestess and her Guard:
The land of Dhorn is one filled with strife, undead horrors march across the land, and many areas are completely overrun, the people that remain are protected by the order of life, an order of priests and paladins who fight with holy power, but even they are only so powerful, the true protection comes from the priestess of life, a woman able to destroy undead merely by existing and who is in return given power over the kingdom.
Mere days after the death of the last priestess, the order finds a new candidate within a small village.
However, many people have begun to oppose the order and their priestess, and all that stands between the young woman and her many enemies is a single inexperienced bodyguard.

This is a princess x bodyguard story with a twist, that being that the princess is a magical priestess in a fantasy world.
I'd like there to be a fair amount of intrigue and already have a few plots worked out.

Fandom:

El Goonish Shive: No Worries!
First, if you know what this is, holy crap marry me.
This would just be an episodic style slice of life RP, similar to the original work.

Fate/Series: A New Grail
I just wanted to do something in the Fate/ Universe, most of my knowledge comes from the /Extra game and Kaleid Liner series but I do have a decent bit of main series knowledge.

Pairings: I haven't got a specific plot figured out for these, but am willing to brainstorm.

AI x Pilot
AWOL Soldier x Enemy AWOL Soldier
Colony Ship Inhabitant X Colony Ship Inhabitant
Colony Ship Inhabitant X Alien

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.