Shotgun Love (Kirisuna X Wolfiethehybrid123)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah smiled after he pecked her lips. Afterwards, she relaxed herself so he could give her a massage. Sarah really considered herself lucky because she had a Fiance that loved her and appreciated her. Most guys would just leave and run off when they find out their girl is pregnant, but Derek stayed. Best part was they were getting married soon. She cradled her belly as he gave her a massage to relieve her back pain.

Derek had given people massages before so he knew where a large number of the knots usually were, he worked the knots out of his fiancé's back with a small smile on his face, leaning down and pressing a kiss to the back of her neck as he continued the massage.

Because Derek knew what he was doing, Sarah felt relaxed. "Any idea why your parents are so against us being together?" She asked, holding her belly.

"Mum thinks you only got pregnant so I couldn't leave you and dad thinks I should focus more on school then having a family." Derek replied as he worked the knots out of her back, humming a tune as he did so.

"Oh. Their reaction is completely the opposite of my parents then." Sarah responded. With the knots out of her back, she took a deep breath. As she finished her tea, she figured now was a good time to reveal the gender of the baby. "Oh yeah. In the Fridge, there should be a cake that I made earlier today. If you'd like a slice, go ahead and help yourself."

"Thanks babe!" He kissed her head before standing up and walking into the kitchen. Derek honestly didn't understand why his family couldn't just accept this and move on. His sister and niece, who was 5, where the only ones who accepted it straight away. It's his life not there's!

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair, pulling open the fridge.

When Derek opened the Fridge, the Cake was boxed so nothing happens to it. Once he opens it, he'll get to know if he's having a daughter or a son. However, Sarah already knew the Gender of the Baby, because she got to find out while Derek was at work. The Frosting of the cake was blue, so it should tell him. But that was for him to find out.

Derek pulled out the box, placing it on the counter as he got a plate and spoon before opening the box. He froze up for a second before a wide grin spread across his face and he ran into the living room.

He ran over to his fiancé and pulled her into a hug, making sure he didn't harm the baby.

She returned the hug, but was careful about it. "Well, its a Boy!" Sarah said joyfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.