1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Action | Fantasy | Romance
『Kingdoms』
[In Character Perspective]
My eyes sparkled like glitter. Bearing the sight above the starry night skies. I rejoice! I'm so happy the stars is out tonight! Why should I be sad? They make us see what is
in the dark! I walk the evening with grace; light sprinkled on my blue dress. Shoes mushes the green grass like tissues. Plastered with stars, their walk help me through the meadow.

A single star sits on my forehead. As if it were lonely. Brightly shining as much as my smile did. I childishly laugh and spread my arms. The lights illuminate and I enjoy every second of it! Radiance glowing like fireflies, lighting up the field around me. It's my way of turning on the light. They're warm and tingly like my skin. I love my skin! It's so yummy like hot chocolate. Sometimes I love heating up and eating marshmallows!

The stars brightens, almost exploding. Like boom. Their power fights off the creepy darkness! I'm a child at heart. B-But I have some growing up to do. With the help of my sister I can aid against the bad guys. My toothy smile grits together, missing a few teeth. Checkerboard Edition!

Call me a little lady of the stars. I am suppose to be a goddess. I just don't believe it just yet. When my light surrounds me, so did it expose those things. Essence of the stars shines down and beat the monsters. Dark, frightening and ugly. But I'm not scared! Of nothing and I mean nobody. There were mean creatures disturbing the Lumi Kingdom.

A lady hurriedly rushes from afar. It did not take long. She is so scared! I wonder to myself, 'Is it because I'm nine?'

"I came here as soon as I could!" Marigold King says to me. She looked mad...like real mad. "It's dangerous to be alone here!"

"I'm never alone! Not anymore!" I defended myself. "I have a name! It's Stella." I smile at the braided older woman. She's so nice.

"Stella, you have to know we've been feuding with Kingdom Ere—"

"I know that! Your kingdom's pretty and I do not want it gone." I bore into her eyes. "What's your name?"

"Marigold King of the Lumi Kingdom." She answers me. "Aren't you frightened of them?"

"No! I can never be of those things." I told her. "I know about you. You are the princess of light! Pinky promise me, you will be keep it safe! Okay?"

"Promise?" She goes to me and kneels to me. Marigold admires me. I can tell. But …

"You hesitated! Are you serious?"

"I am. You know my kingdom's affairs against Erebus." She couldn't help but smile. "It's a promise." Marigold knows it is her duty. She needs to be more … responsible!