Short & Simple

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cain

Original poster
tumblr_mzpigbxF441qkrc1po1_500.gif

Salutations.
I've noticed that I have plenty of time next week because of Fall Break, so why not snatch a few more roleplays? About myself, I'm a senior in high school taking AP courses, so I'm pretty busy. I do take up a sport that is almost done with Winter approaching and a few extracurricular that shouldn't tangle with roleplay. I'm in my high school musical, president for three clubs (book, yoga, and otaku), a band geek (baritone motherfuckers), and I partake in my school's newspaper. That's a little bit about myself. Now, lets get to the good stuff!
What I'm looking for
→ Intermediate - Advanced
→ Grammar/Spelling mistakes should be miniscule.
→ Versatile with genders.
→ Engaged in plot building.
→ Juggle more than one character.
→ Communication is key, babe.
→ A completed roleplay resume.
→ Respond at least four (or two) times a week.
→ Thread only.

What I'm about
→ Currently Intermediate - Advanced writing level. I totally recommend you to check out my current 1x1.
→ I check my grammar and spelling twice.
→ I'm not perfect, expect some slip-ups.
→ I will be the hyped one during plot building.
→ I'm not gonna give you small talk if you just wanna chat.
→ If I'm motivated, expect more than one response everyday. If not expect one a day.
→ I'm a pretty chill chick.

Pairings
→ Witch // Villager (Salem Witch Trials / Crucible Inspired) (5/5)
→ Gypsy // Soldier (France 1800s / Hunchback of Notre-Dame Inspired) (4/5)
→ Beauty // Beast (Gothic / Horror / Tragedy / Romance) (5/5)
→ Siren // Sailor (Greek Mythology / Historical) (1/5)
→ Queen // Knight (Unrequited Romance / Love Triangle / Low Fantasy) (3/5)
→ Survivor // Survivor (Zombie Apocalypse / Friendship) (4.5/5)
→ Emperor // Courtier (Asian Historical / Unrequited Romance) (2/5)
→ Inhabitant // Journalist (Haunted Town / Horror / Thriller / Gore + Blood / R-17) (3/5)
→ Cop // Prostitute (Cyberpunk / Drama / Crime / Friendship or Romance) (2.5/5)
→ Aphrodite // Human (Greek Mythology / Historical) (3/5)
I'm open for suggestions.
(っ◔◡◔)っ ❤ Send me a PM if you're interested!​

Last edited by a moderator:
If I wasn't already in a rp with you, I would totally do the Witch/Villager. Just saying.

Hi, I'm interested in the Gypsy/Soldier pairing. It seems interesting and I love Hunchback. I don't know if I'll be able to reply as often as you like though. Once a week definitely, possibly twice, but there's no way I'd be able to reply 4 times.

If I wasn't already in a rp with you, I would totally do the Witch/Villager. Just saying.
I don't mind taking up another one with you! :3

Hi, I'm interested in the Gypsy/Soldier pairing. It seems interesting and I love Hunchback. I don't know if I'll be able to reply as often as you like though. Once a week definitely, possibly twice, but there's no way I'd be able to reply 4 times.
I don't see a completed roleplay resume and a writing sample. Could you possibly fill in your resume? Or send me a writing sample.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I don't mind taking up another one with you! :3

I don't see a completed roleplay resume and a writing sample. Could you possibly fill in your resume? Or send me a writing sample.
I know I said that I'd like to roleplay with you and I would, but I don't think I have time to keep a serious roleplay alive. It wouldn't be fair if I started one and had to disappear within the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.