4. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Romance, Historical, some Scifi, and a variety of other stuff
Hello everyone!!
I have a few plot ideas that I am seriously craving right now.
I thought it would be easier to make a post about those specific cravings than updating my normal partner search post.

Before we get to the plots, I just want to mention the Dos and Don'ts of being my rp partner.
*DO be somewhat active when it comes to posting. I will sometimes post multiple times a day or post at least every other day or so.
*DO be willing to plan out the story with me. I want this to be a story that we both put time into so that it is something we're both interested and invested in.
*DO be upfront with me if there's any struggles with writer's block or loss of interest.
*DON'T leave me without another word. It makes me feel like I've done something wrong.
*DON'T make me lead the story by myself. I want a partner that is going to drive the story as much as I do.

Now, when it comes to the story plots that I'm going to be posting, they are all romance stories. I'm a hopeless romantic and I can't have a story without it. As the title of this post states, I am looking for someone to play the male characters because I am craving to be the female.
So here are the stories that I'm craving right now:

Story 1: The bittersweet story of King Thranduil and his Queen from the J.R.R. Tolkein books. Not much is known of their story so I want to write out the story of how the Elven King met his lady, feel in love, and started a family with her before losing her. It will be very sweet but end on a sad note.

Story 2: A young aristocratic woman has been raised knowing that she was simply a pawn for her family so that she could be married off in a match that would bring her family more wealth and status. She is set up in an arranged marriage but surprisingly, she finds herself falling in love with her promised husband and receiving his love in return. However the King (or Crown Prince) has also taken an interest in the young woman and pursues her for a mistress. Her family is very excited and wants her to become the King's mistress for the power they could received but the daughter is strongly against it.

Story 3: A ballerina has just transferred to a new company and started rehearsals for an upcoming production of the Nutcracker. While working in rehearsals, she gets to know the other company members and makes friends with must of them. One of the dancers that she becomes very good friends with is one of the principal male dancers. The man's partner isn't too happy that the two are getting to know each other so well and her jealousy gets the best of her.

If you have any questions about any of the plots, just send me a message and I'll happily answer them!
Thanks!

I'd be interested in the Thranduil's story or maybe in some other romance and fantasy rp. Still interested?

I'd be interested in the Thranduil's story or maybe in some other romance and fantasy rp. Still interested?
I would love to do Thranduil's story. PM me and we can work on details

Status
Not open for further replies.