1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Psychological, Modern, School Life, Paranormal
829bbd16ad9824ac02b32f6b0a52aee4.gif

I know this is random, but I really love cats. Just... thought I'd put this here. :closedeyessmile:

Any who, after taking a tiny hiatus, I've returned and would very much like to give some fandoms a try. Now, my list of fandoms is quite limited, but hopefully RPers out there will have enjoyed the same anime as I have. Before I list these fandoms and some potential plots, there are some rules/guidelines just to make sure you and I would be compatible as partners.

。 This a partnership! You have to chat with me! I guess I've never been a fan of the whole "stuffy-and-communicates-just-for-the-roleplay" kind of partner. I like to talk and meet new people! If you don't want to talk, maybe we aren't right for each other.

。 I really like intelligent responses to my posts. Not a fan of the kind of partners that kind of dismiss my posts and steer the plot in a weird direction. I take the time to get to know your characters, to take great interest in them, to write and consider them in my posts, so pleeeaaase do the same.

。 At least two paragraphs a post. At least.

。 For posting frequency, I can fluctuate, but I usually get in a post daily or every two days! Sometimes, even multiple posts a day. I won't ask the same of you, to get posts in daily or every two days I mean, but I would appreciate a couple of posts a week at least. That'd be nice!

。 If you read all of these, tell me your favorite color in the PM you send me!

。 I don't mind cursing or dark elements in a roleplay at all.

。 I do love character sheets and multiple characters, so expect to do those!

。 Be flexible. You can do it! I'd prefer partners who can play male and female and be okay w/ homosexual relationships.

。 Speaking of which, I can do MxM, MxF, and FxF! No problem! And this is important: I don't do that dom/sub seme/uke stuff. Or, at least, I don't decide immediately what preferences my character has when I create them. So, just be sure to be versatile.

Now that we have that out of the way, here are some shows I've adored over the years. <3

#1: We cut out the original characters in the show and build our own in modern-day Japan. The characters would all be going to a co-ed school for the first time, and we could play people in the school as well. Once again, romance is a must and so is family drama.
#2: We take a blast to the past before the original characters were ever born and make the last generation of Zodiac animals in a more old-timey Japan. I would prefer a village of some sort. This would focus more on the family itself than an actual school life.

I'd definitely want multiple characters for this one. I've always envisioned two rival demons striking a contract with two human friends/allies. I think that'd be really neat. I also think a Modern Black Butler would be entirely interesting -- or even a Black Butler in another time period. Like the 30s and 40s would be cool.

For these types of roleplays, I would totally love for four friends to grow up in some small town, and each find out they have their own pokemon and set out on a journey together. I don't care which region, and once again, romance is a must inside the friend group. Building on this, they could have a rival group(which would require a lot of character playing) who is maybe on the edge of being villains? I think it would be very interesting, especially for the romance part. Someone in the rival group could be in love with someone in the friend group. Anyway, depends on what my partner wants. Also, our four friends could potentially become a new "Elite Four". That'd be cool, huh? c:

I don't really have a plot plot for this, but I'd say we just create our own high school host club with totally adorkable boy characters. <3

This is a kiddy kind of anime, but it has such a good message and will always have a place in my heart. If there is someone out there that has watched it and would like to do a roleplay about it, I have no objections!

I'm always down for some Soul Eater. Multiple characters would be a must, though I'd say we can have a main pair and, you know, some allies and what not. I don't have a particular plot in mind (it's been ages since I've watched Soul Eater), but I'd love to give it a shot!

I'm aware that these aren't a lot of fandom options. I have watched a lot of anime, but I'm not confident enough to execute them in a roleplay. Very forgetful. If there is a fandom that you want to roleplay with me, just tell me, and I'll give it a shot if I've watched it. Don't be shy. ー( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
I hope to get some PMs! And psst, don't forget rule #5.

Still searching!

Would you be interested in a Blue Exorcist roleplay? I know it's not on your list, but you said to ask ^^

Reactions: Rika
I watched the first two episodes like a year ago, and then I got distracted! ;///; So, I'd be horrible at that kind of roleplay. Maybe when I get around to watching it, I can give it a shot. I'm sorry!

Reactions: Evie Alexandria
What about accel world or Akame ga kill?

Haven't watched those either. I'm terribly sorry. (/-\)

I watched the first two episodes like a year ago, and then I got distracted! ;///; So, I'd be horrible at that kind of roleplay. Maybe when I get around to watching it, I can give it a shot. I'm sorry!
No worries! Hit me up if you ever watch it!

Status
Not open for further replies.