3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
I have a love-hate relationship with shopping

I love it when I find something awesome that works for me and I can afford.

I hate how seldom that happens and I hate trying to find something like that under pressure or a time crunch.

What do you most love shopping for? What do you hate shopping for?

I love shopping when I have coupons, like to Bath and Body Works. I have them already set up on my phone so when it comes time to use them at the checkout I'm all set.

I hate finding something cool, the price looks great, and I get to the checkout only to find out it was in the wrong spot and that the oh so good price is actually heinous (x_x)

Reactions: Minibit
I hate shopping so much.

Unless I'm going out to get food (I get way too excited about groceries in that cliche' mother-like way, but also I just love food), or gifts for someone. During those times, I enjoy it.

I like shopping when I can go in, get what I need, and go (that is, unless I'm buying suits because Papi loves his suits).

I HATE standing around and waiting for hours for someone when shopping. At least most department stores are getting the hint and providing seats nowadays, but Jesus Christ.

I hated shopping back when I had no money and I had to squeeze out enough bucks to maaaybe buy one thing that I needed out of necessity and it was on sale and wasn't quite awesome. D:

Now I am able to save up for "shopping days" and I actually get to enjoy taking my time in a store and picking out things I love. O___O I can shop the clearance and sales racks and browse multiple stores and be happy about all the booty I got.

Reactions: LunaValentine
Ugh, shopping. The only kind of prolonged shopping I like is online browsing. When going into an actual store, if the total shopping time (not counting waiting in line to pay) takes more than 30 minutes I get annoyed with the nonsense. I have no interest in wandering around a damned store for an hour looking at everything, I wanna get in there, get what I came for, and leave. Going to the mall with other people is absolutely torturous.

I probably drive some people insane, but I'm fully happy with a shopping trip in which I have no intention to buy anything. The only real way to ruin my shopping experience is to be directly unpleasant to me.

I like shopping in general just because it's an excuse to get outdoors; I don't get very many of those these days.

Shopping for comics, games and anything to prove I'm a supernerd? Sure.

Clothes/Food Shopping? Nuh-uh.

Cheap but sexy stationary? DAISO HERE I COME

I actually quite like shopping online on amazon. It's easier than finding things in the store sometimes.

But I like shopping for clothes, video games, fandom related stuff, anime related stuff, and etc. :)

I love online shopping, because usually it's fun stuff I don't need, but want, and I don't have to be an awkward presence in person.

Stuff I enjoy shopping for in person are things like firearms or knives, where actually being able to handle them can make or break a deal and show potential shortcomings pictures online might miss.

I actually like grocery shopping. Having a full fridge makes me pretty happy.

I don't mind clothes shopping, but that's usually for work clothes, aka shit I don't mind getting obliterated by sodium hypochloride.

I like browsing fun stores at the mall, I love book stores. If it caters to my interests, I love digging around for little goldmines. For that reason, big draw for me at conventions is the show floor.

The only time I actively dislike shopping is when you're poking around with someone who absolutely has to try on everything in the store or go through a dozen kinds of hygiene products before deciding on one they like. I think that largely has to do with the fact I am a boring man who simply grabs what he likes every time and considers sub-ten minute shopping times a win.

I mainly only buy books and art (and the art is from one person..I love my Liger artist). I would enjoy shopping more if I had more money. 2k might put a good dent in the list of books I want.
Other than that I like browsing the custom pet sales on Aywas. I spend way too much on a site for virtual pets.
A good chunk of money goes to my animals though.
*gets a check from the vet* :confetti: *gets a bill from the vet* :banghead:

I try to make my visits to the mall scarce, because I know I will go overboard and that
my wallet will be flooding the establishment with its tears. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.