1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Shopping Trip

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by SakiAkemi, Dec 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As any good friend would love to help with the small problem I`v come to face. My friend knows my rare taste so he drags me to a new bar I`v never hurd of called the Shopping List. I take my time dragging my feet wishing I `d stayed home an had some rum to myself. we arrive at a back ally door with a small slit to peep out of. A mans face appears in the slit and sees my friend then smiles as we are let in. We walk in to a all dark room leading to stairs, my footsteps echo off the empty walls around me as we reach the steps. We walk one by one to the basment steps to a full bar. I stop in shock as i see men in suits dragging women around on chains, I look over at my friend. his only words are"welcome to the Shopping List, the next show should start soon, I`ll buy you a pet to take home. call it a thank you gift for fixing my car."

My heart skips a beat with joy..I say back to my friend" I can`t wait". BolaClub_m.jpg clubs-in-Las-Vegas.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.