2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Animal based, Scifi, Modern, Horror, Comedy, Slice of life.

• tumblr_nz960dya7U1rx7pfso1_500.gif

I am a wizard.

Well not really a wizard. I mean I went to magic school and got good grades and had a bunch of cool friends, got in a bit of trouble and long story short, I got expelled. Why? Because I used magic on unsuspecting ignorant non magic users. Humans in short. And a wizard using magic on a human without their consent or knowledge is a big no-no. So I got expelled.

But here’s the thing; sometimes flicking a bit of magic in the otherwise dull and gray lives of unsuspecting humans can be a good thing! Think about it! Magic can really jazz up someone’s day and brighten a party’s mood! Okay. I’m getting off track.

I think that expelling me without even trying to understand my actions was a bit shitty on the part of the high council of magic, so I’ve decided to go rogue and start a little experiment.

I’ve chosen, four people. Four very different people living in one big city (New York City to be exact!), and although different, these four have one thing in common; they’re all single. Why single you may ask? Because apparently to humans, being single can either be;
    a. One of the most awesome things in the world.

Or
    b. The worst possible way to live life.

So I’ve decided to use my magic to improve their lives or make it ten times better! Not in the way that you’re thinking. I’m not going to bippity-boppity-boo their lives better with a free makeover and some wizard Prada. Instead I’m going to make them switch bodies and live each other’s lives! That way they can use their individual assets to solve each other’s problems or screw up each other’s lives…But I’m betting on the former. It’s a great idea right?

Now…Let’s take a look at the subjects…

[bg=#5BC7EB]PLAYER ONE LIFE SUMMARY
    PLAYER TWO LIFE SUMMARY
    PLAYER THREE LIFE SUMMARY
    PLAYER FOUR LIFE SUMMARY
    [/bg]​

Now that I’ve gotten the gist of my subjects, let’s beg—

Oh wait! I haven’t explained how I’m going to do this! Well-l, I pride myself in my adept knowledge of celestial beings and oddities, so every time there’s a shooting star, the four subjects will switch bodies in a completely random fashion.

SU1eV8h.gif

• [BCOLOR=#249ae3]Be diverse with your characters! I want to see different body sizes! Different sexualities! Different takes on single living![/BCOLOR]

Have fun!

[BCOLOR=#249ae3]Be polite and respectful to each other![/BCOLOR]

Have fun!

[BCOLOR=#249ae3]This is a multi-paragraph role play! At least 2 paragraphs per post![/BCOLOR]

Have fun!

[BCOLOR=#249ae3]Posts should be third person, past tense![/BCOLOR]

Have fun!

[BCOLOR=#249ae3]The setting is December 21st, 2015 in New York City.[/BCOLOR]

Have fun!

[BCOLOR=#249ae3]I don’t really have anything else to say since I know you guys…so….[/BCOLOR]

Have [Fill in the blank]!

• Real Image or Gif

Name

Nickname

Age (19-40)

Sexual Orientation

Height

Weight

Health Information (Allergies and Blood type too!)

Body Modifications (Tattoos/Plugs/Piercings etc)

Occupation or School

Personality (5 sentences min.)

Biography (Include childhood to now please! This part should be 3 paragraph min.)

Likes and Dislikes

Pet Peeves

Family (Include a picture of each member please!)

Pets

Life Issues (Any neighbors/coworkers/people who hate you? Are you being stalked? Is your kid in a rebellious stage? Are your relatives asking you for money? Are you behind on rent etc)

Picture of Home
    (Exterior and Interior)

Picture of Personal Transportation (If you have it. This is NYC so using public transportation isn't uncommon)
  • Put the text in your Updates tab in here!

Last edited:
Just a question. Do we each just make one character or two? One male and one female?

Oooo, I've never been in an 'Invite Only' roleplay.. And I like all of you! Great!

Also:

Just a question. Do we each just make one character or two? One male and one female?
I'm thinking we each make one character, hon. Since there are four of us, and this is based around 4 characters.

@Stargazer @King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming @Wonderful Thing
What genders are you all going to use? I'm just curious before I decide on which character I'd like to throw in here.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Oooo, I've never been in an 'Invite Only' roleplay.. And I like all of you! Great!

Also:

I'm thinking we each make one character, hon. Since there are four of us, and this is based around 4 characters.

@Stargazer @King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming @Wonderful Thing
What genders are you all going to use? I'm just curious before I decide on which character I'd like to throw in here.
Hmm that's what I thought. I think I'm going to make a female if that's alright.

Yes @Brea is correct, @Stargazer .
Also I just finished watching How the Grinch Stole Christmas and it was so nostalgic. :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea

mindy-kaling-bilboard-480x360-1.jpg

[bg=#5EB57F]
Name
Daya Chopra
Sexuality
Bisexual
Height
5'6"
Weight
154 lbs
Health Information
Allergic to Wool and Kiwis
AB Positive Blood type​

Body Modifications
She only has ear piercings.

Occupation
Art Director for NY Trendy & Chic

Personality
Daya is a naturally argumentative and colorful woman. She likes to take things head on, which usually results in awkward situations for her when it turns out she's in the wrong. She is impulsive and will jump down somebody's throat without getting all the information, and when she needs to apologize, she'll drag her feet and beat around the bush, but she will eventually complete the task. As a mother, Daya likes to keep a friendly relationship with her daughter but she also wants her to respect her too, so she isn't afraid to put her foot down. She is however, lenient with her child and doesn't hover.

Biography
Daya was born in Orlando, Florida to Adira and Baneet Chopra, an investment banker and a college professor. Daya's childhood was like most people's childhood's; filled with normalcy and stability. And she hated that. From the age of five, Daya decided that she wanted to have an unconventional life. She would beg her parents for macaroni at breakfast and pancakes at dinner. She would come out of her room looking like the closet had come to life and attacked her with neon colors. She would go to school and annoy her teachers with questions about random concepts like 'why do birds hop and will they always hop?' until she got sent out into the hall.

Her parents were a bit taken back by their daughter's odd inquisitiveness and whimsy, but they loved her all the same. They did their best to meet their daughter halfway, and managed to satisfy her at home but school was another scene entirerly. The teachers and administrative staff didn't appreciate Daya's abstract way of thinking and constantly reprimanded her. They even went as far as to 'misplace' her school work and give her bad grades in an attempt to have her removed from the school. When Daya's parents became aware of this, they pulled their child from the school and started homeschooling her.

So from age eight to eleven, Daya was home schooled by her parents and assigned play dates with other home schooled children. However when she turned twelve her parents thought that she should go to public school again. The sudden immersion to society's 'regular' school life, was a bit of a shock to Daya as for four years, she had only interacted with a handful of kids who acted like her and her parents. She was shy at first, but that disposition soon evaporated because during those four years of home school, Daya had physically blossomed into a beautiful tween, and as they say, 'When you're a pretty girl, you don't really have problems because teenage boys are willing to solve all of them for you if you show them your tits'. So Daya became a bit of a 'wild' girl in high school. She loved the attention from all the guys and she loved that they did her work for her most of the time. However this mentality bit her in the ass when it came to final exams in junior year and she failed all of them and had to be held back.

This infuriated her parents and to punish her, they sent Daya to live with her grandparents in Tamil Nadu. When Daya returned, she came back with two important things. One, she didn't want to be poor and two, her grandfather was super awesome. Thankfully the first thing stuck with her the most and she cleaned up her act. She graduated from high school with average but passing grades and she went on to go to community college due to no good colleges wanting someone who stayed back. She graduated from Orlando Community College with a graphic design major, but couldn't get any good jobs in her state.

A year passed and during that time, Daya's grandfather from Tamil Nadu came to live with them after a monsoon destroyed his coffee farm. Daya enjoyed her father's company, but the man was starting to go senile and her parents were none too fond of having to jump out of bed every night because the elderly man was having vivid flashbacks, so they started to quietly research retirement homes. Daya found out and had a huge fight with her parents that ended with them telling her that if she had such strong opinions then she could take care of him and get out of the house. They didn't really mean it, but Daya figured that she had lived at home for too long anyway, and started applying to jobs in other states. She finally got a job in New York City and moved their with her grandfather immediately.

Even though she adored her grandfather, Daya underestimated how hard it would be to take care of a senior who experienced flashbacks, bouts of negative emotions and memory lapses, and she soon became stressed out. She hired a nurse to take care of her grandfather and started going out to clubs and bars. She met Henry Blake at one such bar and ended up sleeping with him. A few weeks later she found out she was pregnant and when she told him he freaked out and threatened to ruin her life (he was a lawyer) if she didn't break contact with him. So with a broken heart Daya embraced single life. But her life wasn't as horrible because in a moment of lucidity, Daya's grandfather called Daya's parents to come and support her. And surrounded by her family, Daya gave birth to her daughter and her parents stayed to help her out for a few months but of course had to leave eventually.

Likes and Dislikes
Loves Frozen Yogurt
Hates Gelato
Loves dogs and cats
Hates rodents and birds
Loves romance and mystery novels
Hates Dr. Seuss and poetry
Loves window shopping
Hates actually shopping, especially during the holidays

Pet Peeves
Christmas Carolers
[spoili]"I hear Christmas music 24/7 whenever I go to the mall and now I have to hear it at my house too? IS NOTHING SACRED??"[/spoili]
Indian/Native American Term
[spoili]"They aren't Indians! I'm Indian! They're the original Americans. Jesus Christ it's 2015, get it right!"[/spoili]
Perfume Salespeople "Tactics"
[spoili]"Spraying me in the face while asking me if I want to sample your perfume is a dick move!"[/spoili]
Drive Thru Liquor Stores
[spoili]"Am I the only one who sees the horrible irony in this, or?"[/spoili]
Purse Dogs
[spoili]"Jesus Christ, let the poor thing walk, please! If you wanted something that you had to carry around 24/7 why didn't you get a dog without legs? I'm sure their are tons of those who would love for someone to carry it around like a bottle of expensive perfume!"[/spoili]

Family
Adira Chopra Mother - 49
Baneet Chopra Father - 50
Dayasagar Naik Grandfather - 76 - Lives with Daya
Bela Chopra Daughter - 7 - Lives with Daya
Imogen Vicente (Live in Nurse for Dayasagar)

Pets
None

Life Issues
Her grandfather, Dayasagar is going senile and she doesn't want to send him to a retirement home because she doesn't want him to be mistreated.

She hired a live in nurse to take care of him, but she's worried that her daughter likes Imogen (the nurse) more than her. (She's always following her around and imitating her habits)

Her daughter, Bela is having behavioral issues at her school and she thinks that she might have ADHD.

Her neighbor, Carol Terrence keeps accusing Daya of being a terrorist (despite Daya being Hindu and telling her that numerous times). The woman is very rude to Daya and her family and constantly tried to make their lives harder.

At her job, Daya is being considered for a promotion, but her coworker and longtime friend, Beatrice is also being considered so a rift has been driven between them.

[/bg]

Last edited:
Real Image or Gif

Name

Nickname

Age (19-40)

Sexual Orientation

Height

Weight

Health Information (Allergies and Blood type too!)

Body Modifications (Tattoos/Plugs/Piercings etc)

Occupation or School

Personality (5 sentences min.)

Biography (Include childhood to now please! This part should be 3 paragraph min.)

Likes and Dislikes

Pet Peeves

Family (Include a picture of each member please!)

Pets

Life Issues (Any neighbors/coworkers/people who hate you? Are you being stalked? Is your kid in a rebellious stage? Are your relatives asking you for money? Are you behind on rent etc)

Picture of Home
(Exterior and Interior)

Picture of Personal Transportation (If you have it. This is NYC so using public transportation isn't uncommon)​

Last edited:

[bg=#454545]#d41900
"I'm not a heart and flowers kind of man. I don't do romance."
[/bg]
tumblr_meq47onmRa1qahbxio4_250.gif
tumblr_meq47onmRa1qahbxio6_250.gif
tumblr_meq47onmRa1qahbxio7_250.gif
tumblr_meq47onmRa1qahbxio1_250.gif
tumblr_meq47onmRa1qahbxio8_250.gif

tumblr_meq47onmRa1qahbxio2_250.gif
tumblr_meq47onmRa1qahbxio5_250.gif
tumblr_m00nslBsxx1qet6nvo9_250.gif
tumblr_lytwi0bNUZ1qdmz8wo1_r1_250.gif
tumblr_m00nslBsxx1qet6nvo4_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
Name:
"I was named after my grandfather."
. Hunter Keenan Finmark .

Nickname:
"You can shorten my name if you truly feel the need."
. Hunt .

. 21 ; May 1st .

"I... have a beard, so this should be obvious."
. Male .

Sexual Orientation:
"Oh, I'm into girls."
. Heterosexual .

Height:
"I'm kind of on the taller side, I think."
. 5'11 .

Weight:
"Most of this is muscle."
. 170 lbs .

Health Information:
"You seem to want to know a lot of really personal information."
. Blood Type: AB Negative .
. Has Asthma, always carries his inhaler .

Body Modifications:
"I've got a couple of tattoos, but you can't see them when I wear my uniform."
. Tattoos [spoili]
Tribal-Arm-Tattoo.jpg
[/spoili] .

"I'm a proud member of the NYPD."
. New York Police Officer .

Personality:
"I'm your typical cop, I suppose."
. Hunter has a strong moral code. To him something is either right, or it is wrong, there is little to no grey area. He's very respectful and polite, often referring to people he does not know as 'Ma'am' or 'Sir.' He takes pride in being very organized. He has good social skills, finding it easy to talk to others and make friends. Hunter has trouble sitting still, as he likes to be out doing things- unless he's having a movie marathon. Than do not expect him to leave the couch. One of his most notable downsides is his vulgar vocabulary, and so it sometimes takes people a while to get used to how often he swears. He has a good sense of humor, and is often a very easy going guy. However, he is extremely protective- even of strangers. If he see's something he does not like he will do something about it- or, at the very least, say something, making him very outspoken. Opinionated and suborn, it's often hard to make him change his mind once it is set. He does make a good leader, but if he is not in the leader position he finds it difficult to work in a team. Hunter has always been extremely independent. He struggles with expressing romantic feelings, but is way deep down a romantic. Also, if someone is romantically interested in him, he's usually oblivious to this- unless they flat out tell him.

Biography:
"I didn't grow up in the New York, Thank goodness."
As a child Hunter always found it easy to make friends. He grew up in a small town in Ireland, where his mother worked in a bar and his father for a electricity company. He always felt like he had all he could ever need, and so he was unaware that his family was financially struggling. He spend most of his days either playing in the fields with the other children or at his grandmother's house, helping her tend to her garden. That is, until she died, when he was eight years old. Her death hit little Hunter hard, but he had a lot of people to help him with it, and he eventually moved past it.

When he was fourteen his family decided to move to the United States. Needless to say this was a huge change for the whole family, especially since they moved to New York of all places. His father almost instantly found a job at a bank, and his mother soon found another bar to work at. Their income became stable, and after only a year they were able to rent a decent apartment for them all to live in. The hardest person the move hit was Hunter's younger sister, Kelly. She was upset and became rather rebellious, and sadly still remains so.

All throughout high school Hunter thought he was going to just follow his father's lead and be a worker for some bank when he graduated. However, in his senior year his class was visited by several people with different careers. The police officer caught his attention, and after class Hunter approached the officer with several questions. He started to intern at the police station, and once he graduated he started going through the training necessary to become an officer. His whole family celebrated with him when he graduated from the Police Academy, and just a month later he moved out and into his own apartment ten minutes away. He's been living pretty comfortably since then, and is very happy with the career choice he made.

. Lazy Days, Swimming, Cats, Hot Chocolate, Italian Food, Accents, Working Out, Target Practice, Doughnuts, the color Green, and Honesty .

Dislikes:
"Rain is just... annoying."
. Milk, Rain, Fast Food, Cake, Lighters, Smokers, Loud Parties, Surprise Parties, Long Lines, Taking the Bus, Really Bright Yellow, and Doing Laundry .

Pet Peeves:
"Oh? You were trying to merge into my lane? Now how was I supposed to knOW THAT IF YOU DIDN'T SIGNAL?!"
. When people chew with their mouths open .
. When people do not use their turn signal .
. When clothes are left on the bathroom floor .
. People who drink directly from the juice carton instead of pouring themselves a glass .
. Silverware scraping against glass plates/bowels .

Family:
"There is no bond stronger than that of family."
. Mother - Taylor Finmark - Currently unemployed [spoili]
tumblr_lumvtndc551qmh35h.gif
[/spoili]
Father - Marcus Finmark - Works for First Bank [spoili]
more_from_artist.gif
[/spoili]
Sister - Kelly - 17 - High School Student [spoili]
original.gif
[/spoili].

Pets:
"I had a fish once. It's dead now."
. N/A .

Life Issues:
"I don't really think I have any."
. Mother is Dying of Cancer .
. In a feud with the neighbor across the hall .
. Mother keeps bothering him about getting a girlfriend, but his last one died in a car accident. Although it was nearly 2 years ago he is still having trouble moving on .
. His younger sister, Kelly, is having behavioral issues, such as using fake ID's and theft. He has so far been able to keep her out of jail thus far, but is finding it increasingly difficult .

Home:
"Oh, it's just a one room apartment. Nothing fancy."
. Exterior: [spoili]
eeb1ee442b319e02a580b35fc7cb8020.jpg
[/spoili]
Entrance: [spoili]
large.jpg
[/spoili]
Living Room:[spoili]
large.jpg
[/spoili]
Kitchen: [spoili]
large.jpg
large.jpg
[/spoili]
Bedroom: [spoili]
large.jpg
large.jpg
[/spoili]
Hallway: [spoili]
large.jpg
[/spoili]
Bathroom: [spoili]
large.jpg
[/spoili] .

Transportation:
"I find my police car is all the transportation I need."
. [spoili]
New_York_City_Police_Department_Nissan_Altima_hybrid_5010.jpg
[/spoili].

[/bg]
[bg=#454545]"I need to feel something."[/bg]

Last edited:
Oh yeah I am sorry lol... will be making a male^^ Some odd reason didn't get the tag before... but just popped up xD Char should be up probably saturday night with Christmas and everything

Yaaaaaay and this'll start a day or two after Christmas. :D

Reactions: MadKingJai™
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1772453462-Santa.jpg

I'll try to work on my post tomorrow, but if not he'll definitely be done on Sunday. Sorry, holidays and work had me super busy.

Yeah same, guy will probably be up tomorrow night. My guy is going to be a Stripper so yeah... have fun whenever bodies switch xD

Same here and stripped, huh? XD my girl
Is going to be so innocent it's not even funny. Hmm maybe not innocent but definitely not experienced

Awesome, awesome! And I'm changing one of the rules, specifically the one about which tense to use. So first person is now acceptable too.

Awesome, awesome! And I'm changing one of the rules, specifically the one about which tense to use. So first person is now acceptable too.
I think I'll continue to use 3rd person, if that's all right? It's just what I'm used to, so if I try to use first person I may accidentally switch back and fourth between 1st and 3rd.

Also... Thinking I may make a police officer... maybe... I dunno. Just an idea I'm playing with.

OH! And, I was just thinking about this roleplay and realized it reminds me of this amazing TV show I watched on Netflix, called Sense8. Have you seen it? If you haven't I HIGHLY recommend it!

I might watch that lol.

And yeah, I like Third Person... first person can be a little much, With all the I's that happen...

char should be up by tonight.

I will be sticking with third person as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.