Shooting Star!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the IC!
Shooting Star! | IwakuRoleplay.com
I'd like everyone to have an introductory post with the character seeing the shooting star (and actually they don't have to see it, but it would be nice for the first switch). After everyone's first post the switch will be:

Daya to Hunter
Hunter to Cody
Cody to Daya

@Brea
@MarilynFae

Reactions: MarilynFae and Brea
I'll try to get my first post up by Monday, but I have a few things I have to do on here that people have been waiting on me for, so those come first ♥ Sorry!

Reactions: Mundane Monster
I will get mine up tomorrow. Sorry guys, super busy today.

I will get mine up tomorrow. Sorry guys, super busy today.
I'll try to get my first post up by Monday, but I have a few things I have to do on here that people have been waiting on me for, so those come first ♥ Sorry!
You guys still interested or should I plant the stake?

You guys still interested or should I plant the stake?
No! Don't plant the stake! I've been hella busy, trying to catch up to my rolaplays and do work and stuff. But, I'm replying soon. I swear. In fact, I just have one more IC to reply to before this one. So it's next on my list!

Reactions: Mundane Monster
No! Don't plant the stake! I've been hella busy, trying to catch up to my rolaplays and do work and stuff. But, I'm replying soon. I swear. In fact, I just have one more IC to reply to before this one. So it's next on my list!
I appreciate your post but I'm like 99.9% sure Marilyn is gone, so I'm gonna put this on hold till I find a replacement.

EDIT: To prepare for the update everything is in the first post of the thread page.

• Useful
Reactions: Brea
Status
Not open for further replies.