Shooting Star!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh okay cool, so will I. I just know that some people like 1st person.

And yeah I tried watching sense8 but I couldn't get into it.

Anywhoooo ill be finished with my character today. :)

• Love
Reactions: Justin

[bg=#454545]#d41900
"I'm not a heart and flowers king of man. I don't do romance."
[/bg]
tumblr_meq47onmRa1qahbxio4_250.gif
tumblr_meq47onmRa1qahbxio6_250.gif
tumblr_meq47onmRa1qahbxio7_250.gif
tumblr_meq47onmRa1qahbxio1_250.gif
tumblr_meq47onmRa1qahbxio8_250.gif

tumblr_meq47onmRa1qahbxio2_250.gif
tumblr_meq47onmRa1qahbxio5_250.gif
tumblr_m00nslBsxx1qet6nvo9_250.gif
tumblr_lytwi0bNUZ1qdmz8wo1_r1_250.gif
tumblr_m00nslBsxx1qet6nvo4_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
Name:
"I was named after my grandfather."
. Hunter Keenan Finmark .

Nickname:
"You can shorten my name if you truly feel the need."
. Hunt .

. 21 ; May 1st .

"I... have a beard, so this should be obvious."
. Male .

Sexual Orientation:
"Oh, I'm into girls."
. Heterosexual .

Height:
"I'm kind of on the taller side, I think."
. 5'11 .

Weight:
"Most of this is muscle."
. 170 lbs .

Health Information:
"You seem to want to know a lot of really personal information."
. Blood Type: AB Negative .
. Has Asthma, always carries his inhaler .

Body Modifications:
"I've got a couple of tattoos, but you can't see them when I wear my uniform."
. Tattoos [spoili]
Tribal-Arm-Tattoo.jpg
[/spoili] .

"I'm a proud member of the NYPD."
. New York Police Officer .

Personality:
"I'm your typical cop, I suppose."
. Hunter has a strong moral code. To him something is either right, or it is wrong, there is little to no grey area. He's very respectful and polite, often referring to people he does not know as 'Ma'am' or 'Sir.' He takes pride in being very organized. He has good social skills, finding it easy to talk to others and make friends. Hunter has trouble sitting still, as he likes to be out doing things- unless he's having a movie marathon. Than do not expect him to leave the couch. One of his most notable downsides is his vulgar vocabulary, and so it sometimes takes people a while to get used to how often he swears. He has a good sense of humor, and is often a very easy going guy. However, he is extremely protective- even of strangers. If he see's something he does not like he will do something about it- or, at the very least, say something, making him very outspoken. Opinionated and suborn, it's often hard to make him change his mind once it is set. He does make a good leader, but if he is not in the leader position he finds it difficult to work in a team. Hunter has always been extremely independent. He struggles with expressing romantic feelings, but is way deep down a romantic. Also, if someone is romantically interested in him, he's usually oblivious to this- unless they flat out tell him.

Biography:
"I didn't grow up in the New York, Thank goodness."
As a child Hunter always found it easy to make friends. He grew up in a small town in Ireland, where his mother worked in a bar and his father for a electricity company. He always felt like he had all he could ever need, and so he was unaware that his family was financially struggling. He spend most of his days either playing in the fields with the other children or at his grandmother's house, helping her tend to her garden. That is, until she died, when he was eight years old. Her death hit little Hunter hard, but he had a lot of people to help him with it, and he eventually moved past it.

When he was fourteen his family decided to move to the United States. Needless to say this was a huge change for the whole family, especially since they moved to New York of all places. His father almost instantly found a job at a bank, and his mother soon found another bar to work at. Their income became stable, and after only a year they were able to rent a decent apartment for them all to live in. The hardest person the move hit was Hunter's younger sister, Kelly. She was upset and became rather rebellious, and sadly still remains so.

All throughout high school Hunter thought he was going to just follow his father's lead and be a worker for some bank when he graduated. However, in his senior year his class was visited by several people with different careers. The police officer caught his attention, and after class Hunter approached the officer with several questions. He started to intern at the police station, and once he graduated he started going through the training necessary to become an officer. His whole family celebrated with him when he graduated from the Police Academy, and just a month later he moved out and into his own apartment ten minutes away. He's been living pretty comfortably since then, and is very happy with the career choice he made.

. Lazy Days, Swimming, Cats, Hot Chocolate, Italian Food, Accents, Working Out, Target Practice, Doughnuts, the color Green, and Honesty .

Dislikes:
"Rain is just... annoying."
. Milk, Rain, Fast Food, Cake, Lighters, Smokers, Loud Parties, Surprise Parties, Long Lines, Taking the Bus, Really Bright Yellow, and Doing Laundry .

Pet Peeves:
"Oh? You were trying to merge into my lane? Now how was I supposed to knOW THAT IF YOU DIDN'T SIGNAL?!"
. When people chew with their mouths open .
. When people do not use their turn signal .
. When clothes are left on the bathroom floor .
. People who drink directly from the juice carton instead of pouring themselves a glass .
. Silverware scraping against glass plates/bowels .

Family:
"There is no bond stronger than that of family."
. Mother - Taylor Finmark - Currently unemployed [spoili]
tumblr_lumvtndc551qmh35h.gif
[/spoili]
Father - Marcus Finmark - Works for First Bank [spoili]
more_from_artist.gif
[/spoili]
Sister - Kelly - 17 - High School Student [spoili]
original.gif
[/spoili].

Pets:
"I had a fish once. It's dead now."
. N/A .

Life Issues:
"I don't really think I have any."
. Mother is Dying of Cancer .
. In a feud with the neighbor across the hall .
. Mother keeps bothering him about getting a girlfriend, but his last one died in a car accident. Although it was nearly 2 years ago he is still having trouble moving on .
. His younger sister, Kelly, is having behavioral issues, such as using fake ID's and theft. He has so far been able to keep her out of jail thus far, but is finding it increasingly difficult .

Home:
"Oh, it's just a one room apartment. Nothing fancy."
. Exterior: [spoili]
eeb1ee442b319e02a580b35fc7cb8020.jpg
[/spoili]
Entrance: [spoili]
large.jpg
[/spoili]
Living Room:[spoili]
large.jpg
[/spoili]
Kitchen: [spoili]
large.jpg
large.jpg
[/spoili]
Bedroom: [spoili]
large.jpg
large.jpg
[/spoili]
Hallway: [spoili]
large.jpg
[/spoili]
Bathroom: [spoili]
large.jpg
[/spoili] .

Transportation:
"I find my police car is all the transportation I need."
. [spoili]
New_York_City_Police_Department_Nissan_Altima_hybrid_5010.jpg
[/spoili].

[/bg]
[bg=#454545]"I need to feel something."[/bg]
@Wonderful Thing - finished! Hope you don't mind, but I totally stole your background thing for the CS... if you do mind, I'll edit it out ♥ Hope you like him, and let me know if there's anything I have to change. Also! I changed his name about 4 times, so if a name other than 'Hunter' shows up anywhere throughout the CS please tell me so I can go back and fix it.

• Love
My char will be up tomorrow... for sure lol. Sorry.

@Brea I mean I don't wanna be THAT guy (Well I am always) but she got the background thing from me.... so yeah xD

• Love
Reactions: Brea
  • Thank You
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Thanks! And, I know how it feels to have people steal your cool new layout... @Stargazer always does that to me.
rofl, I probably am not the first to use it.. just the one that as made it Popular lol.

• Bucket of Rainbows

[bg=#454545]#d41900
"I'm not a heart and flowers kind of man. I don't do romance."
[/bg]
tumblr_meq47onmRa1qahbxio4_250.gif
tumblr_meq47onmRa1qahbxio6_250.gif
tumblr_meq47onmRa1qahbxio7_250.gif
tumblr_meq47onmRa1qahbxio1_250.gif
tumblr_meq47onmRa1qahbxio8_250.gif

tumblr_meq47onmRa1qahbxio2_250.gif
tumblr_meq47onmRa1qahbxio5_250.gif
tumblr_m00nslBsxx1qet6nvo9_250.gif
tumblr_lytwi0bNUZ1qdmz8wo1_r1_250.gif
tumblr_m00nslBsxx1qet6nvo4_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
Name:
"I was named after my grandfather."
. Hunter Keenan Finmark .

Nickname:
"You can shorten my name if you truly feel the need."
. Hunt .

. 21 ; May 1st .

"I... have a beard, so this should be obvious."
. Male .

Sexual Orientation:
"Oh, I'm into girls."
. Heterosexual .

Height:
"I'm kind of on the taller side, I think."
. 5'11 .

Weight:
"Most of this is muscle."
. 170 lbs .

Health Information:
"You seem to want to know a lot of really personal information."
. Blood Type: AB Negative .
. Has Asthma, always carries his inhaler .

Body Modifications:
"I've got a couple of tattoos, but you can't see them when I wear my uniform."
. Tattoos [spoili]
Tribal-Arm-Tattoo.jpg
[/spoili] .

"I'm a proud member of the NYPD."
. New York Police Officer .

Personality:
"I'm your typical cop, I suppose."
. Hunter has a strong moral code. To him something is either right, or it is wrong, there is little to no grey area. He's very respectful and polite, often referring to people he does not know as 'Ma'am' or 'Sir.' He takes pride in being very organized. He has good social skills, finding it easy to talk to others and make friends. Hunter has trouble sitting still, as he likes to be out doing things- unless he's having a movie marathon. Than do not expect him to leave the couch. One of his most notable downsides is his vulgar vocabulary, and so it sometimes takes people a while to get used to how often he swears. He has a good sense of humor, and is often a very easy going guy. However, he is extremely protective- even of strangers. If he see's something he does not like he will do something about it- or, at the very least, say something, making him very outspoken. Opinionated and suborn, it's often hard to make him change his mind once it is set. He does make a good leader, but if he is not in the leader position he finds it difficult to work in a team. Hunter has always been extremely independent. He struggles with expressing romantic feelings, but is way deep down a romantic. Also, if someone is romantically interested in him, he's usually oblivious to this- unless they flat out tell him.

Biography:
"I didn't grow up in the New York, Thank goodness."
As a child Hunter always found it easy to make friends. He grew up in a small town in Ireland, where his mother worked in a bar and his father for a electricity company. He always felt like he had all he could ever need, and so he was unaware that his family was financially struggling. He spend most of his days either playing in the fields with the other children or at his grandmother's house, helping her tend to her garden. That is, until she died, when he was eight years old. Her death hit little Hunter hard, but he had a lot of people to help him with it, and he eventually moved past it.

When he was fourteen his family decided to move to the United States. Needless to say this was a huge change for the whole family, especially since they moved to New York of all places. His father almost instantly found a job at a bank, and his mother soon found another bar to work at. Their income became stable, and after only a year they were able to rent a decent apartment for them all to live in. The hardest person the move hit was Hunter's younger sister, Kelly. She was upset and became rather rebellious, and sadly still remains so.

All throughout high school Hunter thought he was going to just follow his father's lead and be a worker for some bank when he graduated. However, in his senior year his class was visited by several people with different careers. The police officer caught his attention, and after class Hunter approached the officer with several questions. He started to intern at the police station, and once he graduated he started going through the training necessary to become an officer. His whole family celebrated with him when he graduated from the Police Academy, and just a month later he moved out and into his own apartment ten minutes away. He's been living pretty comfortably since then, and is very happy with the career choice he made.

. Lazy Days, Swimming, Cats, Hot Chocolate, Italian Food, Accents, Working Out, Target Practice, Doughnuts, the color Green, and Honesty .

Dislikes:
"Rain is just... annoying."
. Milk, Rain, Fast Food, Cake, Lighters, Smokers, Loud Parties, Surprise Parties, Long Lines, Taking the Bus, Really Bright Yellow, and Doing Laundry .

Pet Peeves:
"Oh? You were trying to merge into my lane? Now how was I supposed to knOW THAT IF YOU DIDN'T SIGNAL?!"
. When people chew with their mouths open .
. When people do not use their turn signal .
. When clothes are left on the bathroom floor .
. People who drink directly from the juice carton instead of pouring themselves a glass .
. Silverware scraping against glass plates/bowels .

Family:
"There is no bond stronger than that of family."
. Mother - Taylor Finmark - Currently unemployed [spoili]
tumblr_lumvtndc551qmh35h.gif
[/spoili]
Father - Marcus Finmark - Works for First Bank [spoili]
more_from_artist.gif
[/spoili]
Sister - Kelly - 17 - High School Student [spoili]
original.gif
[/spoili].

Pets:
"I had a fish once. It's dead now."
. N/A .

Life Issues:
"I don't really think I have any."
. Mother is Dying of Cancer .
. In a feud with the neighbor across the hall .
. Mother keeps bothering him about getting a girlfriend, but his last one died in a car accident. Although it was nearly 2 years ago he is still having trouble moving on .
. His younger sister, Kelly, is having behavioral issues, such as using fake ID's and theft. He has so far been able to keep her out of jail thus far, but is finding it increasingly difficult .

Home:
"Oh, it's just a one room apartment. Nothing fancy."
. Exterior: [spoili]
eeb1ee442b319e02a580b35fc7cb8020.jpg
[/spoili]
Entrance: [spoili]
large.jpg
[/spoili]
Living Room:[spoili]
large.jpg
[/spoili]
Kitchen: [spoili]
large.jpg
large.jpg
[/spoili]
Bedroom: [spoili]
large.jpg
large.jpg
[/spoili]
Hallway: [spoili]
large.jpg
[/spoili]
Bathroom: [spoili]
large.jpg
[/spoili] .

Transportation:
"I find my police car is all the transportation I need."
. [spoili]
New_York_City_Police_Department_Nissan_Altima_hybrid_5010.jpg
[/spoili].

[/bg]
[bg=#454545]"I need to feel something."[/bg]
ACCEPTED! And oh my gosh does he live across from my character? Cause that is awesome!

ACCEPTED! And oh my gosh does he live across from my character? Cause that is awesome!
Haven't gottena round to reading your character yet, let me do so real quick and see!

@Wonderful Thing - I read Daya, and I like her. However... I'm not seeing a reason for her to be the neighbor he i s in a feud with? You could say her grandfather, but because Hunter is respectful and also a police officer I think he would be much more patient with the situation than other people. Sooo... unless you see a reason they would be feuding?

@Wonderful Thing - I read Daya, and I like her. However... I'm not seeing a reason for her to be the neighbor he i s in a feud with? You could say her grandfather, but because Hunter is respectful and also a police officer I think he would be much more patient with the situation than other people. Sooo... unless you see a reason they would be feuding?
Oh no I meant because you have the same picture that I do for the exterior of your character's apartment. They don't have to know each other. ^_^

Oh no I meant because you have the same picture that I do for the exterior of your character's apartment. They don't have to know each other. ^_^
OHHHHHH! Haha, I thought you meant cause I put he was currently in feud with the neighbor across the hall from him... I hadn't even noticed we used the same image! Oopsies! I can change it, or we can just say that they live in the same building but haven't ever spoken?

OHHHHHH! Haha, I thought you meant cause I put he was currently in feud with the neighbor across the hall from him... I hadn't even noticed we used the same image! Oopsies! I can change it, or we can just say that they live in the same building but haven't ever spoken?
Nah its okay I was thinking of changing it.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Why am I not getting replies for this? Eh oh wel, I'll try to get my character up soon

@Stargazer
@King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming

I don't mean to rush you guys, but I'd really appreciate it, if you had your characters up by Saturday, cause I don't want this to die before it begins. Sorry if I seem pushy, I'm not trying to be!

@Stargazer
@King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming

I don't mean to rush you guys, but I'd really appreciate it, if you had your characters up by Saturday, cause I don't want this to die before it begins. Sorry if I seem pushy, I'm not trying to be!
Nah, it's understandable. Sorry, I've just been so busy lately. I'll try and have her up tonight though

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Status
Not open for further replies.