There was once a man who dreamt to unify all Japan to its peaceful state from war, but the attempt was a failure as he only conquered a third of Japan. That man goes by the name of Nobunaga Oda, a brutal warlord who wrote his name through the Japanese’s history. Eventually his successor, Toyotomi Hideyoshi, continued his ambition and succeeded in unifying Japan.
Shogun Gakuen, is an elite school located in Tokyo, Japan that’s famous of its mysterious way of teaching. Students who graduate from the academy have turned into someone that excels in their field. Nobody outside the school figured how they would be able to effectively teach the students and make them grow as the end result.
Shogun Gakuen’s virtue and teaching philosophy were all based on the famous warlord Nobunaga Oda, a person who almost succeeded to unify all Japan. Students in this school must join “Shogun’s Ambition” time, where the student learns the way to survive in society and win through battles. The “Shogun’s Ambition” time itself cover 85% of the school time.
The Principal has set this unique subject as to what modern kids preferred these days and that’s through a virtual game-like world. Students will be given a special phone that have “Shogun Gakuen” app on it as soon as they get enrolled into the academy. Inside the app contains things of what you usually see in video games; a status screen, inventory, and gacha.
With that, the whole school will be covered with virtual forcefield as soon as it's "Shogun Ambition" timewhich enable the whole school look different from the inside. The interior of the school would have much freedom to walk into as the scale would be upped by 200:1 than it's normally do and time will be slower in the virtual field, It'll be ten minutes in virtual field time for every a minute in a real life which mean "Shogun's ambition" will have 80 hours worth of time.
Detail Feature Of Shogun Gakuen app
The status screen consist of variety of info about the owner, from their name, job, Zenies, and skill point. All students will be given 10 skill point to distribute and a base job to choose from; warrior, archer and thief. Secondary job can be unlocked later on during certain stages.
It’s the list of items that you’ve gathered also act as virtual bag so that there wouldn’t be any theft unless the item itself is outside of the inventory screen.
A mysterious shop, which contains random stuff, the shop, refreshes itself everyday to give a huge wide variety of items. The result can range from weapon to accessories.
Just like in a MMORPG game Contact list shows students that has been added to your friend list. You can send PM team speak to them once you've added to you contact list. The contact list is also function to add people to group but unlike your usual MMORPG, there'll be no experience share at all. The clan tab in Contact list also shows
Each item has it’s own value, rank, and rarity. The higher these three values are, the more precious it is. Value show how much the item’s worth, Rank and rarity showed how rare the item is. Rank range from rank Common from being lowest and SSS Rare the highest.
Is a strength based job that greatly depend on it’s high strength that makes up for it’s weak defense. The student can be promoted to Samurai, Calvary, Berserker, or Knight as soon as they reached to level 30.
A long range attacker with low mobility that excel on dexterity. The student can be promoted to Marksman, Hunter, Beastmaster, or Gunman as they reached to level 30.
An fragile agile attacker with the privilege to have cloaking as special skill. The student can be promoted to Ninja, Nightstalker, Assasin, or Spy as they reached to level 30.
Intermediate job, which can only be unlocked after a student, reach level 30, they will be rebirth into level one Mage. The mage unnecessarily stronger than the base job but it had more firepower and survivability. The student can be promoted to Mage knight, Sorcerer, Strategist, or as White mage they reached to level 30.
Secondary job is a side job for student to explore, so far the school only given Chef, Farmer, Blacksmith, Alchemist as a secondary job.
When a student reaches level 30, they can talk to a teacher to promote their job. Once a student promote their desire job, they will be reincarnated to level 1.
Changing base job
Student can change their job through, getting it from Gacha or from special event.
1.All Iwaku rules apply
Just simply because we, GM doesn't want anything that would potentially hurt this RP.
2. Do not god mod or be Mary sues/Gary Stus
To make everything balance~! you can't have your character to have a perfectly high intelligence, friendly, understanding, and comes from a rich family who can vanquish one battalion in a single touch. Try to be creative and make a flawed character, that way the rp could be more fun ^o^~!
3. Do not be rude to each other in OOC
It make a huge impact to all rp-ers in the RP. Being rude or mean in OOC abide the code of RP-ing ethics 101. GM will make perma-ban the member.
4. Do not claim people's art as yours
Nothing much I can says about this but claiming people art as yours is the same as stealing people's art.
5. Romance are allowed but anything more kissing do it on PM, remember teen aren't allowed to libertine rp with adult
It's me following Iwaku rules XD~!
6. No one liners
Even though it's an art rp, we are encourage people to write more than one line
7. If you cannot post for a week or more please PM a GM/Co-GM
Yeah we don't want to suddenly lost player~!
8. If you don't know anything ask the GM/Co-GM
Simply because it's better to avoid any misconception or misunderstand things in RP.
Shogun's Ambition Time Rules
1. Any student that doesn't bring their phone will get a 4 hour Shogun Ambition's time ban. After that, student will be given temporary Phone which only carry temporary data of the students.
2. A Clan Master/Shogunate can claim a Classroom/City if the Class has no Shogunate (now contact GM and Co-GM to claim the City. If there's no vacant class/city left then you'll be a Clan under affiliate with your current Clan city and you can't break the affiliation unless you're changing city before the battle.
3. Student that want to create/disband clan must contact the teacher, Certain amount of Gold is needed to create a Clan, it also need for player to be level 15 to balance things out.
4. Affiliation between Clans and City are allowed, people from different clan can also transfer specialty item to them. Student can break their affiliation at anytime of war.
5. Student that had fallen would result 3 day real time ban, and at this time he/she can be a wandering merchant, do their secondary job in their city, or become a spectator of a war that's been going.
6. Become a Spy of a Country are allowed but PM the GM and Co-GM for confirmation as we don't want to have Spy everywhere. This include scouting and all that stuff.
7. Raise the banner or simply rebellion are allowed if there's more than 4 students retaliate at their city, other Clan who agreed to help the Rebellion can join the battle but the city will be belong to the Rebellion side if the offensive side wins.
8. You can't use any equipment or things outside the virtual field, to allow any bloodshed outside the Academy.
9. Student will be taken to government facility if they told anyone about Shogun Gakuen time.
1. Stealing or breaking other student's phone would result perma-ban by the school. This will be label as cheating or act of a weakling.
2. You can't use any equipment or things outside the virtual field, to allow any bloodshed outside the Academy. Any case of taking Shogun's Ambition outside school would result ban
3. Student will be taken to government facility if they told anyone about Shogun's Ambition time.
4. Phone will directly open Shogun Gakuen app as soon as it's Shogun's Ambition time until the end of the subject time.
5. Student will be unable to open or delete the Shogun Gakuen app outside the school.
Clan: [Blank if clanless]
Appearance: [Remember this is an Art group!! once again this is an Art group so, draw yourself~]
Base Class: Warrior/Thief/Archer <--- can be change later on
User Preference: Posting Art style? Comic strip or...?
Expectation through this RP: