Shit, more nubs.

Just for fun, guess my gender without looking at anything aside from the intro!

• Total voters
N

NephilimNova

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called?

Hiya everyone! I'm NephilimNova, but you can call me Neph, Phil, Nova, or whatever clever sobriquet you can dream up.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?

I prefer "androgynous entity" but I suppose mystery is more suspenseful. I'll let you decide for yourself, p.m. me with your conclusions! If you're right, I'll give you a cookie! (Disclaimer: I ate them all. )

How old are you?

16 with two years of experience. Technically legal, but mentally I'm probably a minor.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?

Yup, I have a year under my belt, and hopefully I'll keep gaining experience. Before I came here, I was on another rp forum that had an app. Long story short, the community went downhill, the mods were never around. And people I had once thought were my friends were being cruel to one of my best friends... needless to say, I gave up on them, and have moved here.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?

I prefer group to single, but I still do onexone for a change of pace. It's nice to not worry about leaving out other users, that way I can just focus on writing creatively. But I love groups, the possibilities are endless.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?

Cherry blossoms!!! Ftw!

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?

Believe by Skillet! PANHEADS YEA-UH!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Adira
Welcome to Iwaku!
Love the mystery thing, though I'm pretty sure you're a potato.
Any who I'm Adira and feel free to PM me about any Role-plays!
I look forward to rp-ing with you!

Reactions: NephilimNova
Whispers in the dark corners of the room and giggling badly like an Insane Person .. Fu fu ~

Welcome to the Madness. Enjoy your Ride NewBie..>:)

Aaaaand also I think you are a Male, but a weird one. Somehow .. Just my Gut. XD

Tiger Out!!~

Hiii Neph! :D Welcome to the community!

Oh! Oh! Even though I know...can I still consider you a 'tato?^=^

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
-Eats wall- Hello And Welcome to Iwaku -swallows- Have fun! If you ever need an RP PM me I have plenty.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people