Shipping

2f30cb9719ab1cbbaf61fc3e7d7c3e91ff2b1131559fd4b4cd4fd009abf281da.jpg

And I found this while searching for the above:
7279_b0c7.jpeg

2f30cb9719ab1cbbaf61fc3e7d7c3e91ff2b1131559fd4b4cd4fd009abf281da.jpg

And I found this while searching for the above:
7279_b0c7.jpeg
as would sean bean's characters' son, wife, daughter in law, unborn grandchild, dog, other dog, maybe his cats, his ancestral sword, his best friend, his best friend's friend that he knew peripherally, his minions, the Goldeneye Satellite, his sense-crime committing girlfriend, their paintings and books that they are hiding from Grammaton clerics, his douchebag dad and steward of Gondor, and pretty much ANYTHING connected IN ANY WAY to sean bean

Shiiiiips!

I hate shipping... except I love it... but it's caused me a lot of sadness in the past... Namely this ship:

tumblr_m506wuV9EJ1qj3ir1.gif

Zutara!

However, some ships cause me a great deal of happiness... such as this one...

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_5jz6iw0l29kw40k8ogo8kw4ck_640.png

Korrasami!

• Love
Reactions: Fox of Spades
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS_Oasis_of_the_Seas

Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Seas.

Honeymooned on it in the Caribbean. It was fucking paradise. Carries over 6000 passengers and over 2000 crew - it's basically a floating city.

I want to go back. I sooooo badly want to go back.

Yes, I know this is not the ship you're looking for. Move along.

Zutara man, seeing that brought back memories and feels <3 they were my first true ship if I can remember correctly! Along with Sokka and Yue... *sobs*

Zutara man, seeing that brought back memories and feels <3 they were my first true ship if I can remember correctly! Along with Sokka and Yue... *sobs*
Kataang! =D

@Razilin, wait... was all of Star Trek: Enterprise meant to be just a creation of the holodeck made for Riker and Troy? W... T... F... If that's the case, I am so glad all it took was one episode to make me hate that series. I'll stick with the earlier incarnations, thanks...

Or did you mean to say that Riker and Troy is your ship? I can get behind that one for sure.

Also, the Kataang kids are great, but I still hate Aang and Katara as a couple. Aang x Monkhood or Aang x On Ji. No exceptions. heheh

@ElBell, I think they were mine, too. I mean, I was sixteen when I encountered A:TLA, but I'd never experienced such an intense desire for two people to end up together before then. Usually I was sort of indifferent, but I had such a fiery need for them to be a romantic couple that the finale broke my heart a bit.

It's strange because when I first shipped them, I had no idea what a healthy relationship was, and they began as something kind of dark and forbidden, but as I grew as a person, the ship grew, too, and it became something open and healthy and beautiful. They accepted things about each other that no one else could, and they encouraged each other to be better than they were. It was really fantastic.

I kind of went the opposite way with Yukka revelations. I liked them as a couple when I first saw them, but during a rewatch as an adult, I realized I actually don't like them together at all. I feel like they brought some really unpleasant things out in each other that they were both better off not tapping into. I feel like Sokka lost himself on his quest to win Yue. However, his relationship with Suki really seemed to be the most enjoyable, the healthiest, and the most natural canon relationship of the entire original series.

Ryoji and Minako from Persona 3 Portable~

ryoji_minako_by_jaguna-d2r340k.jpg

These cuties <3

Takane and Haruka from Kagerou Project

you_make_my_blood_boil__haruka_and_takane__by_purplemilkshake08-d6tftmg.png

Finn and Flame Princess from Adventure Time

Finn_flame_princess_gif.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Peter and Roman from Hemlock Grove
tommy-hilfiger-striped-tab-leather-belt-and-hemlock-grove-gallery.jpg

Akihito and Mirai from the anime Kyoukai no Kanata
kana498.jpg

And!

Anna and Toby
Part 1
Part 2

@Fox of Spades, I'll see your Righteous Flame and raise you Sugarless Gum (my Adventure Time OTP)!
tumblr_mm8pewSvmm1snfcreo1_500.gif

I suppose I also have other ships. Whether or not it's meant to be, much like @Nydanna, I also ship Ichabbie:
ichabod-hugs-abby.jpg

I also ship these two jokers:
tumblr_n5y8bbFvs31toggiho1_500.jpg

Damn you Bellamy and Clarke! I don't even know why I like this show. The 100 feels just a soap opera for teens, but I'm actually enjoying the plot even if the teen angst gets in the way pretty frequently.

The boyfriend and I just finished Fate/Stay Night: Blade Works Unlimited last night :: coughs :: this morning :: coughs :: and I think I quite like these two together:
x04-Rin-and-Shirou.jpg

The boyfriend said that they're pushing the Rin Tohsaka x Shirou Emiya ship a lot more this time. I didn't watch the first Fate/Stay Night, but apparently the ship pushed in that one was Shirou x Sabre, and I don't really feel the romance between Emiya and Sabre at all in Blade Works Unlimited (though there has been discussion of my boyfriend and I cosplaying as those two when he gets the physique he wants).

@Fox of Spades, I'll see your Righteous Flame and raise you Sugarless Gum (my Adventure Time OTP)!
tumblr_mm8pewSvmm1snfcreo1_500.gif

I suppose I also have other ships. Whether or not it's meant to be, much like @Nydanna, I also ship Ichabbie:
ichabod-hugs-abby.jpg

I also ship these two jokers:
tumblr_n5y8bbFvs31toggiho1_500.jpg

Damn you Bellamy and Clarke! I don't even know why I like this show. The 100 feels just a soap opera for teens, but I'm actually enjoying the plot even if the teen angst gets in the way pretty frequently.

The boyfriend and I just finished Fate/Stay Night: Blade Works Unlimited last night :: coughs :: this morning :: coughs :: and I think I quite like these two together:
x04-Rin-and-Shirou.jpg

The boyfriend said that they're pushing the Rin Tohsaka x Shirou Emiya ship a lot more this time. I didn't watch the first Fate/Stay Night, but apparently the ship pushed in that one was Shirou x Sabre, and I don't really feel the romance between Emiya and Sabre at all in Blade Works Unlimited (though there has been discussion of my boyfriend and I cosplaying as those two when he gets the physique he wants).
that's because the VN has mutually exclusive plots; Fate had ShirouxSaber, UBW is ShirouxRin, and Heaven's Feel is ShirouxSakura.

But really, who are we kidding? The best ship is Shirou x Saber x Rin with sex magic spell casting ftw.

everybody wins!

=)

Okay, I don't ship often, but when I do, things get weird.

Vaarsuvius x Belkar!
belkar_and_vaarsuvius_by_rainbow_man-d3701mn.jpg
I warned you :D

Also, for my slightly more normal ships, I also ship Revy x Rock because that shit is intense.

• Love
Reactions: Razilin