Shipping

2372D9DC-5C34-4190-BF08-A1B42711B42A.gif

D-don't judge me...

latest

>_> <_< >_>

Hoennshipping
Take one look at the ending of the delta saga and tell me - with a straight face - that Nintendo don't want you to ship Brendan and May

Wally x ORAS MC
Shh
Don't tell me they aren't meant to be
SHHHHH

Are you still harping on that old nonsense? That was weeks ago, which is basically decades in internet time. Get with the times, old man. :lol:

Are you still harping on that old nonsense? That was weeks ago, which is basically decades in internet time. Get with the times, old man. :lol:
I AM A LUDDITE

CHANGE

DO NOT WANT

half luddite

so ludd.
So a luddite, someone who is very slow to accept new things in technology, without the anti-technology bit?

That leaves you being slow to accept new social things, mainly, which means...

You're just a typical old man, stuck in his ways and unwilling to adapt to new ones.

I think I might call you gramps from now on. :bsmile:

So a luddite, someone who is very slow to accept new things in technology, without the anti-technology bit?

That leaves you being slow to accept new social things, mainly, which means...

You're just a typical old man, stuck in his ways and unwilling to adapt to new ones.

I think I might call you gramps from now on. :bsmile:
I ship razilin X old age

With my live of threesomes I also ship

Razilin X old age X RACKS

You like old wrinkly granny titties then?

Different strokes for different folks, I guess!

You like old wrinkly granny titties then?

Different strokes for different folks, I guess!
And sometimes he gets more than one kind of stroke during the act!

Old age is neat like that.

After finishing Season 2 of Game of Thrones, I ship Bronn x Tyrion SO HARD BECAUSE HOLY CRAP THEY'RE FUNNY...and awesome. Fuawesome?

After finishing Season 2 of Game of Thrones, I ship Bronn x Tyrion SO HARD BECAUSE HOLY CRAP THEY'RE FUNNY...and awesome. Fuawesome?
inb4 the millions of people who ship daenerys and Jon Snow.