Shipping

I made that joke first page, maaan.
That's why he said still. He was acknowledging that it was an old joke. Learn to read, maaan.

Okay, I don't ship often, but when I do, things get weird.

Vaarsuvius x Belkar!
belkar_and_vaarsuvius_by_rainbow_man-d3701mn.jpg
I warned you :D

Also, for my slightly more normal ships, I also ship Revy x Rock because that shit is intense.
YAY OOTS FAN!

That's why he said still. He was acknowledging that it was an old joke. Learn to read, maaan.
There wasn't much to read. Just the continuation of the joke of posting various warships/ spaceships/ cruise liners, in which everyone thus far has done something different.

Still, trailblazer up in here.

@Razilin, what does "VN" stand for? I was aware there were different paths due to my boyfriend explaining that it was a game that had different romantic outcomes depending on the path the main character chose. I guess I was just stuck on the idea that Blade Works was less about exploring a different path and more about being a remake in the same vein that Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood was a better, more complete, and truer version than the original FMA anime. Do you know anything about when Heaven's Feel is coming out? Google didn't give me any dates. =\

I don't know. The idea of a Master and a Servant being romantically linked kinda sketches me out due to the connotations inherent in the power one always holds over the other. I could probably be down for Archer x Sabre, though. I've always been partial to opposites attracting even if... well nevermind... I won't continue that train of thought because I have a pretty strong feeling about who Archer "was" before he became a Heroic Spirit. Don't want to ruin it for anyone if they haven't come to the same conclusion and don't want to come to it.

@Seth Bloodmoon, Korrasami is such a beautiful ship. <3

Reactions: Seth Bloodmoon
@Razilin, what does "VN" stand for? I was aware there were different paths due to my boyfriend explaining that it was a game that had different romantic outcomes depending on the path the main character chose. I guess I was just stuck on the idea that Blade Works was less about exploring a different path and more about being a remake in the same vein that Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood was a better, more complete, and truer version than the original FMA anime. Do you know anything about when Heaven's Feel is coming out? Google didn't give me any dates. =\

I don't know. The idea of a Master and a Servant being romantically linked kinda sketches me out due to the connotations inherent in the power one always holds over the other. I could probably be down for Archer x Sabre, though. I've always been partial to opposites attracting even if... well nevermind... I won't continue that train of thought because I have a pretty strong feeling about who Archer "was" before he became a Heroic Spirit. Don't want to ruin it for anyone if they haven't come to the same conclusion and don't want to come to it.

@Seth Bloodmoon, Korrasami is such a beautiful ship. <3
VN = visual novel. basically, the kind of game where you only need the A button to proceed. Heaven's Feel -- dunno the date. concerning Master x Servant pairing -- it works for Saber x Shirou actaully rather well power level wise. you will find out why as you watch UBW. and in the Fate route, shirou/saber aren't very opposite. both are stubborn, idealistic, etc, etc. its in the other routes where Shirou's character development goes along a different track that his idealism evolves into something similar, but different.

Reactions: Thought Manifest
in an Alternate Marvel Universe, Steve Rogers and a Female!tony Stark actually got married. Together, they achieved world peace.
Indeed they did. God bless AUs....