FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
It varies a lot due to my work schedule.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
I'm really not picky about the genres, but you will see me a lot on Romance, Comedy, Slice of Life, Action and Fantasy roleplays.
bcc992a67fdb5d96944619e650af2ab618803eaef0b2c69971f6512cf0aab3b6.gif
Happy New Year, my dear Iwakarians. Yes, I'm pretty late for this, but who cares I'm still celebrating and no, it's not because I'm still drunk. Anyways, as a new year finally embrace Iwaku, that means it's up for everyone around here to start up the year with fresh and exciting roleplays. That's right, I'm here to inform you I indeed have great plans with that. So, worry not, lazy potato! Let Shinku do all the hard work so the only think you have to do is check and see if something catches your attention (hopefully, you'll like something).

So, yeah, without further ado (nope, I still don't know what that means, but I'm pretty sure I'm using it right and makes me sound professional xD), let's get to the main plate:

Group Roleplays
Don't worry if you aren't interested in nothing related to magical girls stuff. I got here some stuff you probably may want to put your hands on, my friend.

1. Yume Sekai

This roleplay is the last one I'm willing to launch this month. It's almost fully complete and the OOC will probably be out the upcoming week.

When the night falls and everyone's asleep, strange creatures, known as "Nightstalkers", are able to appear in the Human World through dreams and nightmares. Some of these creatures are responsible for a lot of misfortunes and tragedies, like mysterious disappearances, strange deaths, and possessions. The peaceful World we all know turns dangerous just when the night falls and the darkness wraps its claws within.

The Agency, an ultra-secret organization created by the United Nations, has been fighting against the Nightstalkers, but nothing they do seems to eliminate them permanently. Scared and aware of the great danger and strong threat, the Agency began to take drastic matters in hopes to counter-attack these creatures. They put all of their efforts in a project they called "Yume Sekai". The final product of the project was an odd substance extracted from the Nightstalkers that they altered to make a weapon in their favor.

They first used the substance on adult test subjects, but the results were lethal as the subjects were incompatibles with the substance. After that, they began to experiment with orphan children with ages between 6 and 14 years. Curiously, the experiments were successful and the Agency achieved to create the first seven "Dreamers" capable of fight back the Nightstalkers. The reason? While they enter in a sleeping state, their souls can materialize and come out of their bodies with strong special powers that can kill the Nightstalkers.

2. Lolis and Shotas

A roleplay I'm carefully planning and working for a long time because it involves children. I simply want to avoid giving out bad ideas or misunderstandings that may probably bring me trouble, so that's why it's taking me so long. Probably will be finished by this upcoming Spring season.
--------------------------
And there you have it, guys. These are the projects I'm currently working and will soon release to start this 2017 with a bang. Hope some of them catch your interest and who, we may probably cross roads around Iwaku.

Last edited:
bcc992a67fdb5d96944619e650af2ab618803eaef0b2c69971f6512cf0aab3b6.gif
Happy New Year, my dear Iwakarians. Yes, I'm pretty late for this, but who cares I'm still celebrating and no, it's not because I'm still drunk. Anyways, as a new year finally embrace Iwaku, that means it's up for everyone around here to start up the year with fresh and exciting roleplays. That's right, I'm here to inform you I indeed have great plans with that. So, worry not, lazy potato! Let Shinku do all the hard work so the only think you have to do is check and see if something catches your attention (hopefully, you'll like something).

So, yeah, without further ado (nope, I still don't know what that means, but I'm pretty sure I'm using it right and makes me sound professional xD), let's get to the main plate:

Group Roleplays that are part of the Magica☆Girls Series
If you're wondering what the heck I'm talking about, the Magica☆Girls Series is my newest (and first one) clan that involves magical girls in a world I created a long time ago. It made its first appearance a year ago as open-world roleplay, but because of my lack of experience, it didn't last that long. So, I re-work it and expose it on the past WaRP Challange. The project sadly didn't win, but some of you reached me via PM and ask me to still launch it, I did. Still, I modify it in a way that instead of being an open-world roleplay, it's a roleplay series based on stories and special events that involve the world, characters, and elements I created.
So, what you're about to read is a Sneek Peek of the first roleplays of this clan. I'm still working on them and hopefully they'll be launched between Mid or Late January (maybe earlier).

1. Magica☆Girls: The Dark Relics of Oblivion

The first Main Story of the Magica☆Girls Series.

The World seems to be in a state of pure peace and serenity after the evil forces of the Berserkers suddenly cease. What nobody knows is that there's an evil mastermind planning something bigger and that can put an end to the whole Mankind: the revival of an ancient and alien entity known as the "World Eater". This is a creature that Athena managed to defeat and seal a long time ago, unfortunately sacrificing herself for the sake of the future of Humanity. Now, tired of been overrun and feeling threatened by the mighty Magica Girls, the Berserkers will try to make a huge comeback that will let the World know the dark days aren't over and that a true nightmare is about to come.

The good news is that for reviving the World Eater, the Berserkers first need to collect 6 ancient and powerful relics that contains a dark power strong enough to call again its Dark Lord. But, of course, the Magica Girls won't just stay with crossed arms and see the world they work every day to protect go to oblivion. They'll fight with all they got and do anything to destroy those relics and stop the evils plans of the Berserkers.

The destiny of Mankind hangs in a balance which could break at any time. Will our heroines be able to save our World?

2. Magica☆Girls: High School of the Cursed

The first Special Event of the Magica☆Girls Series

Athena Land have been receiving confidential reports about strange happenings and sightings in a particular high school of the Human World that may involve the presence of the Berserkers. It's up to some brave Magica Girls to go undercover and investigate what is going on around that school. As the story progress, they will uncover a dark secret that something or someone wanted to hide at all costs and what seemed like a bad joke, unexpectedly becomes a huge threat to the safety of Mankind.

Will our mighty heroines save this school in time for the Lunchtime?

And there you have it, guys. These groups roleplays are exclusive for members of the Magica☆Girls Series clan, so if you get interested and want to be part of it, you're more than welcome to join!

Normal Group Roleplays
Don't worry if you aren't interested in nothing related to magical girls stuff. I got here some stuff you probably may want to put your hands on, my friend.

1. Yume Sekai

This roleplay is the last one I'm willing to launch this month. It's almost fully complete and the OOC will probably be out the upcoming week.

When the night falls and everyone's asleep, strange creatures, known as "Nightstalkers", are able to appear in the Human World through dreams and nightmares. Some of these creatures are responsible for a lot of misfortunes and tragedies, like mysterious disappearances, strange deaths, and possessions. The peaceful World we all know turns dangerous just when the night falls and the darkness wraps its claws within.

The Agency, an ultra-secret organization created by the United Nations, has been fighting against the Nightstalkers, but nothing they do seems to eliminate them permanently. Scared and aware of the great danger and strong threat, the Agency began to take drastic matters in hopes to counter-attack these creatures. They put all of their efforts in a project they called "Yume Sekai". The final product of the project was an odd substance extracted from the Nightstalkers that they altered to make a weapon in their favor.

They first used the substance on adult test subjects, but the results were lethal as the subjects were incompatibles with the substance. After that, they began to experiment with orphan children with ages between 6 and 14 years. Curiously, the experiments were successful and the Agency achieved to create the first seven "Dreamers" capable of fight back the Nightstalkers. The reason? While they enter in a sleeping state, their souls can materialize and come out of their bodies with strong special powers that can kill the Nightstalkers.

2. Lolis and Shotas

A roleplay I'm carefully planning and working for a long time because it involves children. I simply want to avoid giving out bad ideas or misunderstandings that may probably bring me trouble, so that's why it's taking me so long. Probably will be finished by this upcoming Spring season.
--------------------------
And there you have it, guys. These are the projects I'm currently working and will soon release to start this 2017 with a bang. Hope some of them catch your interest and who, we may probably cross roads around Iwaku.
HYPE

Reactions: Stray Shinku
2. Lolis and Shotas

yea might be

Usually the charm of young characters involves accompaniment by adult/older supervision while they perform their hijinks. Act as a straight man or something since these kiddos haven't learned common sense. A suggestion.

I really love both your "Yume Sekai" and "Lolis and Shotas"!! If you ever need help planning the loli and shota just pm me!

Reactions: Stray Shinku
Status
Not open for further replies.