Shining Freedom

Status
Not open for further replies.
She nodded. "Are you okay?" She asked, noticing he was shaking. She took a step towards him, holding her arm out to support him.

He took hold of her and nearly fell " yeah..just..some side effects " He said as he leaned into her more but then slowly got himself up " sorry "

Areiz shook her head. "No worries." she said comfortingly as she led him towards a small house. She opened the door and set him on a bed in the room directly off to the right before going and closing the door, coming back with water. "Here." She said, handing the glass to him.

He took the glass " thank you " He said as he drank the water as fast as he could since he was in that torture chamber he didnt get much things like water or food " So Areiz...what is your job? " He looked at her hoping not to offend her.

She sat down in a chair by the bed, resting her head on the wall behind it. "I usually scout the perimeter. Remember those voices?" She asked, watching him carefully.

" Yeah i do " he said like he was worried he probably wasn't suppose to be here but maybe it was just a misunderstanding.

"They were two of the other scouts, although usually we aren't that loud." she said, smiling a little. "But all we do is follow the perimeter of the kingdom, making sure nothing seems wrong or out of place."

" seems like a normal job..but why did we come in the undeground way? " a bit of worry on his face thinking maybe he really wasnt suppose to be there.

"It was the easiest and the safest from them...Why?" She asked.

"...am i supose to be in the kingdom? " he said looking around like someone was watching them.

"Yes. Or I wouldn't have brought you here." she said in a soft voice. "Is that what's been bothering you?" she asked, her gaze softening a little.

" well...yes... " He said as he slowly stood up but what he was really hiding is that they were looking for him for so that he would join the army against the humans but he did not want to do it.

"Okay, well, don't worry about that. Do you want something to eat?" She asked, standing as well.

" No im alright...i think we should go to the palace now " He said with a smile on his face feeling more confident now that he has had a bit of a sit down rest.

She nodded. "Okay then." She started out the door, greeting the two scouts that had just came back. "You guys need to keep your voices down a little." Areiz said, giving them warning looks. They both nodding, smiling at her and running off. "Just this way." she told him.

He followed her his hands clasped behind his back and a blank expression on his face " So when did they let you into the kingdom? after you proved your worth? " a small smirk crept onto his face.

I nodded. "No one had been able to trace your disappearance until I found a small bird..the useless things just stepped on it." she said carefully, referring to the people that had held Mica captive. "I was the only one determined enough to understand the signs, all pointing to that building you were in."

" huh so they were just stupid as usual...typical kingdom " He laughed as he followed behind her " But promise me this...you will not think of me any different when we get inside the kingdom "

"Yep." Areiz said, chuckling a little. She gave him a quizzical look. "Of course not." I said. I glanced up the road where the tall doors stood in sight.

" good " He said as they got closer and closer to the tall doors he rubbed the back of his neck worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.