Shining Freedom

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, what do you remember?" Areiz asked, glancing up at the trees to make sure they were going the right way. Faint voices were heard in the distance. Scouts from the kingdom..we'll be sure to pass them without notice

" i remember that small meat shop in the corner i forget the guys name but " he rubs the back of his head and then say's " i also remember a girl who used to stand outside the main doors the inner castle demanding to be let inside " he looked up hearing some faint voices wondering who it was.

Areiz nodded. "The meat shop is still there, but the girl finally gave up, her whereabouts are unknown now." She said in a soft voice. "We have a market square now, just on the outskirts of the kingdom..but other than that, nothing has progressed much."

" cool i can get some meat " he then paused and then spoke again " She was determined...why would she give up....poor girl..i wish i could speak to her " He looked down and saw something crawling on his leg, he smacked it and it fell off " do you have any clothes i can borrow? " He laughed a little at the end.

Areiz shook her head. "Not right now, but there's a rock ahead where I have a backup you can borrow." she said her eyes darting to the left where the voices grew louder for a moment before fading off. They need to watch their volume.. She thought to herself as she started climbing a big rock, halfway up she stepped right, reaching around the corner and pulling out a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. "Here." she said.

" thank you " he said as he pulled on the clothes and continued to follow her " so how much further until were actually inside? " he was staring at her still.

"About a mile." Areiz said as she reached the top of the rock. "You never told me your name." she said as she extended a hand to help him over the top, a smile barely visible on her face.

He takes the hand and says " My name is Mica..Mica Wraith " he was hoping she wouldn't react to much to the last name but he continued " thank you for the hand up "

She nodded, carefully standing on the ledge and looking for the worn path down. "Careful here, balance is necessary unless you want to fall." Areiz said before stepping carefully over the edge, and sliding down, trying hard to keep her balance as she landed gently at the bottom, turning to be sure Mica didn't get hurt. She glanced up, checking to be sure it wasn't nightfall yet.

He came down just like she did but a bit more rough on the landing he chuckled a bit and said " so why did they send you only? " He continued to follow in her footsteps keeping his hearing up because he had heard some voices earlier.

"They didn't send me, I went alone. No one else wanted to go, they thought it was too dangerous." She said, watching as a small bunny crossed their path and disappeared into the undergrowth. "They were a lot less guarded there than I was expecting."

" so...you just...felt...like saving me.." he tackle hugged her from behind and immediately began thanking her " thank you thank you thank you...no one has ever been that kind to me! " He continued to hug her even though she probably felt uncomfortable.

Areiz stopped as he started hugging her. Uhh.. Her mind went blank for a moment before she could actually respond. "Y-you're welcome..I, well I couldn't just leave you there either." She said carefully, not moving.

He stopped hugging her hearing the hesitation in her voice he retracted laughing and said " Sorry..didnt mean to attack you like that " he then helped her up from the tackle hug.

She smiled a little, brushing the leaves off her shoulders. "Its..Its okay." She said quietly. "It's been a long time since I've had a hug." she said, looking around to regain her senses.

" Oh...well..if you hang around me...you'll get alot more hugs...im...to affectionate? some would say " He continued to follow her still inspecting this interestingly long tunnel.

Areiz stopped in front of criss-crossed branches, looking around. "This should be the entrance.." she said, moving a few branches and stepping through some ferns. "Aha, here we go." She said, holding the entrance open for Mica.

He walked through the entrance and looked around " wow what a walk that was " He stretched his body out so that he wasn't acing anymore " So where are you going now? " he said as he looked back at her nodding.

She paused. "We're going to the inner castle, they should know of your return," she turned to face him, "If you're in shape to do it. We could rest at my house until you are, if you are not." She said. Those where, truthfully, the only choices.

" I say we uh...go to your house...i need to...get some rest...my body is acing " he said as he could feel his knee's starting to shake, The spell they had on him earlier disabled his body and caused inflicting pain constantly so when he broke it it released immense pain into his body since the removal was not by a guard.

Status
Not open for further replies.