Shin Megami Tensei: Persona (Sheets/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evokers don't fire anything. They're just cheating. Using an evoker is a way to skip the whole "facing your true self/meeting Philemon" thing and go straight to the Persona. Note that

(HEY, ANYONE WHO HASN'T BEATEN PERSONA 3 YET, SKIP THE NEXT PARAGRAPH)
chidori's persona attempts to kill her, because the drugs are another way to skip that process.

Everyone in this game will get their persona a correct way, I can tell you that.

No, that was because she was forced to have a persona.

And so was everyone else. Aigis being the purest example of it. Everyone had the potential for a persona, but none of them had it unlocked yet. The other members of Strega also are a great example of what happens when you don't have them unlocked, since they were also in ill health.

Magician's_Advisor ACen is the abbreviation for Anime Convention Central. It is a convention held in Chicago every year around this time centering mainly around anime/manga with hints of other stuff like video games and the like.

(Central, dang it, right Digiexpert! >.<)

Last edited by a moderator:
Anime Central, a three-day anime convention. You can pick up your pass on thursday, so my friends and I use it as a chance to do all of our preparation at the same time.

Ah, neat. Thanks Xylime and Digiexpert

Anime conventions are fun.

We only get one bit convention a year where I live and I can't exactly drive to another state Q_Q

Last time I went as a Mcdonalds cardboardbox Gundam.

I went as Captain Marvelous, but then a soda can exploded all over (Okay, inside) that one. So I changed into my Gekkokan High uniform.

No, the others awakened to their personas. Only STREGA and Aigis were forced/given persona. Because Strega was forced, their persona's tried to kill them because they weren't ready for them.
Aigis is a machine and never had trouble with her persona. Plus she is a humanoid robot which is why she has one in the first place.

No, the others awakened to their personas. Only STREGA and Aigis were forced/given persona. Because Strega was forced, their persona's tried to kill them because they weren't ready for them.
Aigis is a machine and never had trouble with her persona. Plus she is a humanoid robot which is why she has one in the first place.

+1

I guess it really doesn't matter since @digiexpert already has a plan and method to evoke a persona.

[spoiler = P3 Spoilers] Okay, maybe Aigis was a bad example. But look at what causes their personae to evolve. The same kind of thing that causes P4 characters to get their Personae at all. I've heard a theory that those are, in fact, their initial personae. They would have to reach some other epiphany in order to get their real final personae. Now, that's not official but it really does make sense. They are, after all, the only Persona users who need direct outside help to summon their personae. But again, like shadows, getting a persona works a bit differently every game.[/spoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
spoiler is [.spoiler=<spoiler name>] <text goes here> [/.spoiler]

Without the periods.

[ SPOILER= INSERT NAME HERE] [/ SPOILER] Just without the spaces between the spoiler.
Also, I'm fine with whatever plan she has. It was just the information about the persona part that I didn't agree with. At least the examples she used anyway.

@Rosie Yep, still open. This is gonna have a lot of people (though we won't have near all the arcana before I close it) but this will work.

Just out of curiosity, when is the deadline

No real deadline, I'm just gonna declare it closed after about half the arcana are taken up.

Status
Not open for further replies.