Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor rp anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AT-LOW

Original poster
Hi! I'm looking for anyone willing tp plot a Devil survivor rp with me :3. I'm okay with using canon or OC characters and I've only played the first game and know next to nothing about the second game (I am planning on paying it in the near future).

here's just a bit more info:
-Please be at least be able to post a paragraph (around 5 lines) I don't care too much about grammar.
-If we do a rp with OCs I want a sort of original plot and other people besides me have to be rping in it
-If we do canon characters It could just be me and you. I would prefer it to be almost like a novelization of one of the endings in the game with a few twists thrown if you want.
-If you have any other Ideas just post them

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: U.N. 0W3N
I'm cool with doing OC stuff for this game.

Alright then, do you have any ideas in mind? :)

Well, it could repeat like the first game to an extent: popular electronic comes out and subsequently causes a demon outbreak. Could be that the event in question has happened already and it becomes a survival game with people recruiting demons to help fight against other people during a lockdown... gone array. I think keeping it simple/basic would be a good route to get other users that may or may not be familiar with Devil Survivor or other SMT/SMT-based games.

Ya that's fine, do you think there should be a time limit?

When I say time limit I mean how both Devil Survivor's stories happen within a span of 7 days :3

Status
Not open for further replies.