Shifting Suddenly

Seria not giving up she smiled. "No your here for something else are you? What are you here for?"

"Im here to protect you and your family, also your sisters pack. From the upcoming dangers," He said trying to slide over so she would get off.

She got angry and when to her room. She yelled "I hope the whole stupid pack dies i hate them."

Nograd sighed dissapointedly. He walked up to her room and knocked on the door,"Look . .im sorry i didnt mean to upset you" His voice sounding less proper for once.

Seria ran through the woods with only her shirt and shorts from earlier. She kept running and come up onto the woods next to the lake she saw her sister and some guy together.

He opened the door and saw she wasnt in there. "Shit . . ." he muttered getting her scent and following her. "Remember the horn!" He yelled to nick.

Rax stood and nodded.

"You said to meet here, yes? So I came. I keep my word," he said, not bothering with the specifics since he didn't actually say he would come aloud.

Scarny smiled but it was dark and she was hoping he wouldnt see. "Yes you wanted to see me again and i come here-" She stopped short not wanting to reveal that she was there eveynight. She shifted and flew to the other side and sifted back. She got int he puch and pulled out a larg back she pulled out a single blanket and layed it down then set the bag down. Then seh sat down on the blanket and offered enogugh room for him.

Seria watched them and she got more and more angry. How could her sister say to stay away from that cute guy thats proably into her. Yet she is over here having a romantic night with some other guy. She felt like running out there. Instead she pulled out her phone and started to record them.

Nick hollered back i got it buddy keep going.

He appeared behind seria,"where you go off to?" Then he noticed the others ," I seemed to expect that," he said.

Rax sat next to Scarny and then thought better of it and laid back, hands behind his head, so he could see the stars. He loved being able to see the sky. He wouldn't even sleep inside the den because it made him uneasy not seeing the stars.

"I suppose you are right, I did say we should meet again," he said. "I did not expect you to say anything in return. I had planned to track you down via my packmate."

She smiled at him. She pushed her bangs back behind her ear but it was a failed attempt because he bangs were just to short a little longer and they would sit back there fine. She looked up and then layed down so she wouldn't hurt her neck. "You wanted to find me?" She faintly blushed.

Seria looked at him. "You like her don't you?" She questioned already knowing the answer. Everybody liked her sister. No boy ever wanted to be with her after they saw her sister.

"It isnt my job to like anyone of you," he said serious again. "Its my job to protect and serve your family, but i am in your sisters command." He looked at scarny and his other pack mate. He lost all seriousness and said,"You seem to be jealous."

She didnt make any emotion. "She always gets the guy. Do you know him. Arent you not supposed to be around Shapeshifters. Issnt it agaesnt your law or somthing?"

"Yes but my pack leader gave me the order to be around you. My entire pack has to become companions with your families pack." He said again. "There is great danger on the way," he also mentioned. He lost seriousness again,"Why do you say she always gets the guy? Do you have a crush on my pack mate there?"

She sighed "No its just every guy i do liek she meets him and he wants to be with her." She turned and walked away. Not towards the house the oppisate direction.

He sighed and followed her once again. Scarny can take care of herself so he followed seria. "So what is it your wanting?"

"A guy who likes me and not my sister. I want to get away form all of this fantasy stuff. I hate it."

"Fantasy? What is your definition of fantasy? If you call them fake then what am i?" he asked curiously.

She was flustered now. "No everything is just what you hear in fantasys."

"They aren't fantasies they are based on what people saw and heard going way back. Centuries ago people made the stories because of what they experienced." He stated