Shifting Suddenly

(Who is yours and i mean the other people that are doing this with us where did they go)

She smirked, "I have two younger siblings Nick and Seria they are humans you must take care of them as well."

I got angry on the inside but didnt react,"If thats what you want."

(Idk where they are but idk who would be mine haha)

She smirked knowing it made him angry little did he know they were just a few months younger. She turned around and jumped back into the water and sat at the bottom she had gills the only thing showing she wasn't a normal human.

Avia smiled serenely as the two of them battled for power.

"Of course your siblings will be protected." She turned to Nograd. "Isn't that right?" She gave him a hard stare that said she was not to be disobeyed. "I assigned my best protector to you, my dear. He is the finest assassin around. Of course, you will hopefully not need it. But there have been rumors..." She trailed off leaving Scarny to wonder what they were about.

She turned towards Rax. "Stop staring, pick your mouth off the floor and let's go. We have a patrol in 10 minutes and I need my right hand wolf at my side." She started walking and then turned back towards Nograd. "And you. You will come back to the pack for the night and then return to your charge at dawn. Pack your things at home." She watched as Scarny sunk to the bottom of the lake and sighed. "Have two guards watch Scarny's house tonight while you are away."

I nodded and began to walk back towards the packs den.

I watched as they left and rolled my eyes then watched the boy still in the water. There was somting about him but he is a werewolf our packs dont geniraly get along all the time. I was ure the other two where gone and went to the top no more gills and i looked at him.

"So why is the exact reason i was put in this service again?" He asked still walking.

Seira grabbed the moneya nd headed for the grocery store. She needed to get some food for tonight. As she walked in someone grabbed the money and ran outside. She ran after them shouting and hollering for help and everyone just looked away.

Before i got back to the den fully i needed some suppiles from town so i headed that way. I heard a girl crying out for help. She sounded human but it could possibly be my servicewomans sister. So i ran at fully speed towards the noise.

She kept chasing him but he went into the woods and was gaining speed on her. She knew she wouldst get the money unless a someone came to her rescue. She wasn't going to give up though.

There was a man who ran into the woods ahead of me and i ran and hit him with my hand as he ran by me. I growled at him and he dropped the money and ran back out of the woods.

She saw him hit the guy and save the money. She ran up there and hugged him. "Thank you so much i need that money for food." She pulled away and realized she hugged a stranger. "I-i'm sorry"

"Its okay . . . what is your name," he asked trying to see if it was his employers sibling.

"Seria um thank you i will be going now." She grabbed the money and left.

"Im nograd im here to be at your service from the order of my pack. Your sister also said to protect you." He said walking behind her.

She grumbled. "You dont have to do this i am 17 i can take care of myself." She started putting a few things in her cart. She would grab somthing see the price and put it back

He expected her to be younger than that but disregarded it. "Trust me your going to need me with whats coming for you and your sisters pack"

She was unsure of what was going on and with only a few things to make a small meal she wen tot the checkout. "What is after us?"

"Before you leave get more food ill pay for it," He said grabbing some money. "A rival pack of wolves are denying our requests and are going to attack within the month. We suspect there will be small attacks but not a full out battle until then."

She pushed his money away. "I work hard for my money and i don't want some prince prance protector coming in here and trying to pay for what earned to get keep your money and i will pay for what i get end of story no you go back to your pack my sister can take care of us." It took a lot to say that because she was beginning to like the boy but she could not have someone tying her down she had to take care of her family first then herself.