Shi no Gēmu - [11/11 ALIVE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
jBNJybk.png

Ziu Hei-Ji

Important Actions: None
2rghs8i.jpg

Once attention was turned on him, Hei gave a weak smile and a stiff nod. His lips parted as he prepared to respond, but it seemed the blue-eyed man was more focused on continuing conversing with Lilith. Deciding to ignore the rudeness of the two, he once more turned his attention to his surroundings. He could not recognize any plant, and the bird song that rang though the trees was unfamiliar. The strangest thing by far, though, was the groupings of wisps that floated through the forest. Where in the world were they?

Thoughts broke as another contestant stepped toward the small gathering at the mud pit. His eyes snapped to her, locking on with attentiveness and touch of curiosity. She was an odd sight- thin, tall and somewhat disheveled with her messy hair and cracked glasses. Glasses- a disadvantage to watch for. Should something happen to them, she might be helpless. Either that or useless.

When she spoke, he gave another slight smile, once again ready to speak, only to have Lilith answer on his behalf. Though his face did not show it, agitation rose in the usually calm man, his gaze flicking over to the long-haired woman. Something about her already rubbed him the wrong way, but he could not decipher just what it was. No matter- it was not worth the effort to focus on that now. Dismissing the emotion, he simply turned his eyes back to the thin woman and responded with a polite tone. "I am alright, just a headache. Do you know about how long was I asleep?" He asked, accented voice carrying a distinct, but soft roll on words containing an "L". As soon as he finished speaking, he shook his head slightly. "Ah, forgive my rudeness- I am Hei-ji. You are..?

As introductions were made, a fine mist of rain began to fall. Until the cool drops hit his skin, he had not realized quite how warm he had been. By the feel of the instant soothing the water caused, he probably had a bit of sunburn. He noted it as something to be wary of in this climate, and made a mental memo to check the consistency of the local soil. It may be needed to make a paste to block the heat.

Movement caught his attention again, and he spared a glance toward it. Lilith was moving the young woman whom had not woken yet. She neither asked for help, nor told anyone what she was doing. She simply did. Hei had a feeling Lilith was a loner, and while that tended to make people capable of taking care of themselves, it also made them less likely to work with others. This could cause problems, especially if she was not the only one of the eleven to have this trait.

Luther Engrem
pIttHsf.jpg

Thirsty: -1 Strength

The tree fell to the ground with a thud, due to the soft dirt floor of the forest around them. Luther managed to collect a fair amount of long sticks and firewood from his hard labor. It was uncomfortably hot, however. Luther kept up his work, despite the heat. At the end, he had managed to cut the fallen tree into three small logs. No doubt, they would prove useful at some point. The sky quickly began to darken, despite the sunshine only moments ago

A drop of rain fell onto his sweat drenched brow. It felt very refreshing. It was the rain that reminded him how he was thirsty. All this hard work had really drained him. He felt weak, and sluggish. A feeling he very much disliked. He hadn't been paying much attention to what had happened with the other of his group, due to his extensive work.

Looked at the stream. The water was clear, and it didn't give off any odors. He took a small sip from the river. It seemed just fine, save a slight taste of metal in the water. But ultimately it was probably safe. Still, it would be best to make sure it was safe. Luther collected an adequate amount of clay from the patch, and began molding it into a bowl. The rain was close to saturating the clay, making it somewhat difficult to mold, and then while trying to dry it, it made it take longer.

But at last, he had a very crude moderatly sized bowl. After inspecting it a bit, he saw that it would easily break, though should he wish to boil water in it, he could manage to do so by slowly bringing it to a boil. He knew this would only tire him more, but it was a necessity, and until they had a roof over head, a fire was not an option. And so he went to work, slowly concentrating on the heat released from his hand. waiting for it to boil.

Stelva Mattaro
@A Clockwork Tangerine
@Azula

The moment the word 'decorated Warmage' escaped Serick's lips, he had Stelva's full attention. Her stance became tense and guarded, though it was subtle enough to escape notice from the inattentive. Serick was a highborn noble, another useless worm-for-brains that infested the city. No doubt his fall from grace was from some soft of irresponsible mishap. Typical. Stelva gave him a bitter smile.

"Obviously," she repeated. It was fortunate that she managed to hold her thoughts. The last thing this team needed was a feud straight off the bat. Stelva calmed herself down, telling herself that every one of them were crucial for winning the game.

For a while, Stelva occupied herself with the rope-making Arn had shown her. She wasn't nearly as good with her hands, and fumbled with the task. Curses. Why couldn't the setting be in a city, with all the basic necessities supplied?

Her silly fantasy was broken when someone tapped on her shoulder. She looked back with slight annoyance to find Delvenia staring down on her. The lady still looked out of place in this wilderness.

"May I have the pleasure to know where this direction is heading? I think something hidden there that might be important for all of us. Random assumption, but I am confidence with my observation. Do you notice that flying light? All of them are heading to that direction, I assume it is south? Right? Something... something luring them there or maybe... just maybe, my fellow wise mates, they are trying to lead us there."

Stelva squinted at her, then swiveled her head around to get a sense of directions. Delvenia was pointing in the approximate direction of the south, which meant the strange crater. Great. The spirits did appear to be moving in that direction, too.

"Yes, there's a large crater in that direction. Combined with the direction the lights are drifting towards, it's highly likely there's something important there. Maybe an artifact, if we're lucky. Regardless, our top priority is setting up a safe base of operations before even thinking about the artifacts. If they've given us a safe starting point, we're sure as hell going to make us of it."

Abruptly, a light squall began to fall on them. Stelva welcomed the refreshing shower, and opened her mouth to catch the occasional droplet.

"Delvenia, why don't you help out with the preparations for now? Once everyone's awake and present, we'll hold a meeting to decide our plans."

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
#3: Gideon LaVail
Interaction: @Valeric : @Azula : @XxDreamingxX

"Obviously," she finally said.

Gideon glanced at her. She'd taken longer to answer then he thought she would, and his relatively keen eyes caught the slight change in her body language. So, he thought. She did take offense to what I said. Great. He scratched the back of his head and hooked his thumbs into his pockets. Stelva had turned her attention to making rope out of what appeared to be reeds. She clearly didn't want to speak to him anymore. Gideon was both relieved and bothered by this. It wasn't natural. Why did it matter what she thought? What any of them thought? People's feelings hadn't mattered this much for the past year, and now just because he was in Shi No Gemu they suddenly did? What the hell was wrong with him?

He scanned the area for a moment. Nobody had said anything about the shelter, but Luther was still chopping away, and Arn appeared to be hard at work on a separate task. He'd yet to introduce himself to many of the other contestants. With his luck (and smart mouth), those would likely go downhill as well. It was starting to look like Spade might be the only person around who could stand him, if only to "procure items" from him whenever it was convenient. Not for the first time, Gideon began to wonder if he hadn't made a huge mistake.

"May I have the pleasure to know where this direction is heading?" a female voice said. Delvenia had returned from her spirit scouting, and by the look on Stelva's face, Delvenia wasn't her favorite person. The mage could understand. Not everyone welcomed the superior air with which most nobles carried themselves, or their high-and-mighty attitudes. Reputation above all.

Even family . . . .

A shadow fell over the young man's face and his mouth twitched upwards in a brief flash of anger. But then it was gone. As Delvenia pointed off toward the south, he looked in that direction, raising an eyebrow in curiosity when Stelva said that was where the crater was. It made the matter of investigating it even more exciting. Yet whatever dislike Stelva may hold for him because of his rude tone earlier, he agreed with her. The lights and crater were a secondary matter.

"That is an interesting coincidence," he said quietly. "Definitely something to keep in mind."

He nodded once at Delvenia, about to say something to Stelva when it began to rain. It was a light rain and it soothed him, gently rinsing the dried clay from his arms. Gideon squinted up at the sky, bewildered despite how nice it felt. There was just a lone area of gray cloud in an otherwise vast sea of blue. Where the hell had it come from? The mage supposed it just drifted lazily over, but he didn't know from where, since there didn't appear to be any other clouds in sight. It looked like a perfectly normal cloud in every sense. And anyway, it was just a cloud. Then why is it bugging me? he thought.

The mage shook his head and turned back to the group, his eyes catching sight of the spirits Delvenia had mentioned before. There were more out now. They seemed to be enjoying the rain too.

"I'll take first watch."

Gideon blinked. He didn't recognize the confident voice, and when he turned to look at who had spoken, was surprised to see . . . what was her name? She was number eleven. The one he had sensed possessed a similar branch of magic. Maybe she wasn't as standoffish as she appeared. Or maybe, like Gideon, she just felt the need to at least appear like she wasn't. The mage was about to reply when the woman in question suddenly walked away, dragging the still-sleeping female to a somewhat drier area.

"Nice to meet you too," he murmured, his voice barely audible. He didn't know what to think of this woman yet. I wonder if that's how I usually appear to people? he thought. The mage couldn't help but chuckle at this thought, and the sound actually shocked him into silence, a rare bloom of color rising into his cheeks despite the cool rain. Gideon cleared his throat. "I can assist with preparations as well until the group discussion. I've got some rope I made earlier that I can add to the stockpile you're gathering, Stelva."

Last edited by a moderator:
d8XJYhY.jpg

Arn Woodson
Arn Woodson wasn't really sure of what he'd make out of the sudden rain. It felt refreshing and all, even relaxing he'd say- but he felt on edge for some other reason... His blacksmithing instincts were kicking in, and he looked over towards the piles of materials- unsheltered from the rain. He quickly rushed over towards his pile of grass, and ran under a nearby tree- putting it there so it atleast has a chance of being damp- as oppose to soaked through. He needed to get the fire wood too- otherwise, no camp fire- no marshmellows, nothing. He rushed on over towards the firewood that Luther had done a good job at cutting, took a grip on them and rushed it over back towards the meh- covers of the trees. Atleast it would cover them from the worst of the rain, if it decided not to let up any time soon.

Arn looked over towards his other teammates, noticing Luther taking a sip from the river- what the heck? Arn was definently not expecting someone to just take a damn sip off the river, especially when they had no idea what was in the water, brave none the less and all... maybe it was a lot safer then he had thought? Of course, he wouldn't dive in to drink some of that water, in his current state- given that he hadn't necessarily done that much work so far. He looked on to notice that Luther was making a bowl out of some of the clay- and Arn could tell some minor mistakes in the making- although it was quickly overwhelmed by the sudden realization that fire was spewing out of Luther's hands! Arn realized relatively quickly that, perhaps, some of his teammates were hiding their abilities from him, so that he would have to find them out later- or through simple interaction.

Arn walked across the small river to grasp at the reed that was more or less just being held by another figure, and took it to atleast try to save it from being soaked in the rain. At last- Arn had atleast managed to save what he thought would be the most essential supplies. He turned on over towards Luther and said "Hey, Luther. Recommendation for the future- do that over a camp-fire, it'll be a lot more stable and easier to heat up then burning it away in your hands, where it might take up a different shape- and become a lot more brittle." After Arn's statement, he decided that enough talk was enough, and began project: build a god damn shelter, and started by going down the small river-like formation, and plucked two armsful of fist-sized stones out of the waters. He walked back over towards a spot that was atleast six meters away from the clay patch heading towards West, and began to form a circle using the stones that he had plucked out of the waters- until it looked like a normal-sized fire pit. He turned over towards those that he thought weren't necessarily doing much, and hollared out to them- some of them involving Hei-Ji, Stelva, Luther, Katsuko and Lilith- not because he thought they were lazy or anything, but more or less: he could use all the hands he could muster up.

"Luther, Stelva, Katsuko and the two recently awoken- could you come here and help out? Great that you've got some work done and introductions, but it's best if we get the shelter finished as quick as possible, so the essentials are covered. And, I guess if you really don't want to help out the shelter, we could make do if someone were to keep on looking for food, as we'll probably want some morning grub to keep our spirits up high."

Last edited:
33ab2te.jpg

INTERACTION : @Valeric @West
MENTION : -

divider2.png

[fieldbox="DELVENIA ESME, darkseagreen, dashed, 10, Georgia"]Delvenia caught a glimpse of unfriendly vibe from this girl who called herself as Stelva, but she kept herself calm and contained. Her soft smile still adorned her face though she received unwelcome reaction, well she was used to it. It wasn't easy to make nice first impression, especially making people to like her in instance, but they would like her somehow in the future. For now, at least she answered Delvenia's question and didn't treat her like a ghost, that was more than enough, "I can't agree more, Stelva, yes we need to keep ourselves safe first, but I want to keep it in mind about that area. I'm wholeheartedly thankful for your answer."

As Delvenia smiled again to show her gratitude, heavy beat of raindrops started to pour her umbrella, creating soft sounds that soothed her mind. Delvenia was thankful that she picked umbrella as her weapon, it perfectly protected her from heat and rain. Even though she was in the middle of nowhere, Delvenia believed that she needed to take care of herself just like usual.

"Delvenia, why don't you help out with the preparations for now? Once everyone's awake and present, we'll hold a meeting to decide our plans."

Delvenia tilted her head while her eyes squinted in question. Stelva's words sounded more like an 'order' than 'suggestion' and Delvenia was not delighted with that. She didn't mind some instructions, but hell she wouldn't let other to command her. Stelva might be the most compatible one among them to take the leader role, still the lady was not happy with her attitude. Stepping closer to the blue-haired girl, Delvenia threw her a crooked smile, "Ah~ Yes, of course, I will enjoy the gratification to help with the preparation. However, I didn't find it pleasing enough to hear someone actually makes me to do that. You know..." Delvenia raised her hands and brushed Stelva's hair from her shoulder before continued, "Don't worry, dear, I know my place here. Instead of using 'why don't you help out', you should say 'can you help out' to make it sounds more "

Delvenia left the girl and quickly took the mushrooms she left on the ground earlier. The rain would make it wet and mushy, totally not a perfect texture for food. When she was finished picking up the mushrooms, her eyes gazed to the sky, the odd bright sky. It was raining, it supposed to be cloudy... However, Delvenia found the scenery was way too natural. She shrugged and decided to ignore it, her interest still laying on the south area where the crater was.

Finished talking with Stelva, Delvenia caught Arn saying that they needed some foods and Delvenia would love to take part with food gathering instead of doing brute work. She waved at Arn to took his attention and smiled, "I already picked this edible mushrooms, but we need more than this I believe. I will check the river, maybe there are some delicious fishes that would fill our stomach more than the mushrooms do. Let me do that task~ It's my pleasure to be in charge with food gathering." She bowed to her fellow teammates and took her steps toward the river. It took more effort than expected to reach the river because of the rain, but she managed to arrive there safe and sound.
[/fieldbox]​

[fieldbox= Falkare Burnhild, white, solid]
NFjYDHE.png
Northern River Bank | Suffering from Migraine | @Azula

The club was pulled free with a slight squelch and he spared the strangely colored blood a glance. A glance at his surroundings revealed little had changed with the creature's death. His eyes followed the small light that darted over its corpse for a moment before he knelt and grasped the pig by its tail. As expected it was fairly light and no trouble to carry; good thing too, since he wasn't too keen on slinging it over his shoulder. Any bloodstains could prove problematic if they drew other creatures towards him.

Before he returned to the clay pit his attention strayed back towards the oddity that he had first noticed in the area. The faint light was somewhat soothing in its gentleness and he spent a few moments in consideration before he approached the strange construct. As the pitter patter of soft rain drops surrounded him, Falkare observed the lack of change in the structure of woven twigs and sticks before he slowly raised the blood-stained club towards its base.

A light tap revealed no change for a moment before a powerful hum seems to drown everything out. It died quickly as the glow slowly faded from the construct. Again, for a moment, nothing seemed to happen, and Falkare tilted his head in confusion before he winced and shook his head as pain twisted his expression. Barely able to focus as his vision swam, he nonetheless gathered his bearings as best he could and slowly began to make his way back towards the clay pit.

As expected it wasn't exactly an easy walk back and Falkare stumbled more than a few times to his growing annoyance. Eventually he had resorted to using his club as a walking stick which made things slightly better. Thankful that he was by himself and the others weren't around to see him in this pitiful state, Falkare pushed on until he had arrived at the river.

It took him several moments to make out that he was not alone by the river and that one of the other contestants seemed to have also come down for some reason. With a glance at the corpse in his hand, he flicked his arm out casually and sent the body over to the other side. It was a measured toss, so as not to damage the remains unnecessarily, even if a bloodstain did blossom when it hit the ground. "Bring it back to the others," he called out gruffly before he knelt by the river to splash some water onto his face and hopefully ease the ringing in his head. There was still more to be done before he could relax; the small creature wouldn't have fed him for a day, much less the ten others he had to work with now. [/fieldbox]

Starting Area
@Everyone

A little time passes, before a voice can be heard within the camp after a low groan.

"Ugh... FUCK!" The female voice hisses, almost shouting. It seems the sleeping girl has finally awoken. Clutching her head as she groggily sits up, a heavy frown rests upon her head, most of her body stained with clay and soaking wet, despite Lilith's efforts to keep her dry. "Fucking hell... this headache..."

#6. Of a medium height, her messy, clay-stained red hair falls scruffy and unkempt at her side. Her facial features are pretty and young, though it's almost permanently kept in a grumpy, angry frown - accompanied by piercing red-brown eyes. A trio of scars lined up like a tally chart are embedded within her left cheek. Getting to her feet, she stretches wide and gives a loud, almost animal-like yawn, before holding her head again and looking around the camp with a half-disapproving, half-confused look.
" 'Painless' my ass. Purple-eyed prick..."

Those with 5 or above accuracy...
[spoili]Notice that her teeth are slightly sharp.[/spoili]

She takes a while to observe her surroundings, and even her eyes widen a little in appreciation at the surroundings. Keeping still and clutching her head for a moment, she looks at the some of the group members. Realising everyone's up and working, she bites her lip, quickly approaching the group.

"Crap! I'm a late-waker, aren't I... damn bullshit." She grumbles, kicking the dirt in frustration. Swearing seems to be her forte. She looks at everybody working, and narrows her eyes. "Guess I couldn't have been asleep for more than half an hour though, judging by how little shit we've got done. Right?" She doesn't wait for an answer.

"Ugh, whatever. I'll keep the intro brief for the little who care: Name's Tigress. Killing shit's what I'm good at... if anyone thinks they can throw a punch harder... fuckin' try me." She says firmly, holding up a clenched fist that reveals her weapons of choice: spiked knuckles. They certainly look like they can pack a punch, especially atop her muscular arms. "And lemme' make one thing clear. Just because I'm a girl... if I see any of you boys glaring at me like a creep... oho... let's not go there, shall we?" She says, shaking her head with a forced grin.

Looking around, Tigress watches as Falkare throws the dead piglike creature across the river next to Delvenia. She snickers to herself privately, looking at the dead animal and the blood for a long while, before cocking her head back to the majority of the group.
"Setting up shop right here?" Tigress looks around the area. "I guess it'll do. The fuckwads - oh, I mean, producers..." She says with mock apology. "...seem to have put us in a decent starting position."

"We're starting on a shelter, right? I can help with that... I guess. If there's any heavy work to be done, just tell me what to do. I can handle it." She ends with a snap, almost as if daring someone to tell her that she couldn't handle it.

Despite her... somewhat obnoxious and fiery attitude, Tigress seems to be willing to follow orders. An extra pair of hands was a bonus, after all.

And now, everyone was awake. It was almost as if things had really began properly.

More time passes. Time is beginning to tick away before the sun will hide behind the roof of yellow-green leaves... and then, the unknown events of the night will occur... if any. It's been rare that terrors come within the first night of SnG, but it happened with groups 3 and 5. ...Most of them handled it smoothly enough.

With an animal carcass now ready for harvesting, and the camp starting to get set up - things are still looking surprisingly peaceful - but the rain's become more intense. A slight metallic smell seems to hover in the air, too, and the strange bluish blood of the dead animal soaks into the dirt and runs through the grass, mixing in with the river of the water and flowing downstream. The birds aren't singing any more. Or, at least, you can't hear them due to the rain.

The serenity and calm the place once had seems to be fading as the rain intensifies. Everyone would be able to notice that the spirits are pretty much unable to be seen now - though once in a blue moon, one shows up, darting away with an extremely hurried pace. Almost as if they missed something...

d8XJYhY.jpg

Arn Woodson

Arn Woodson looked up from his firepit-crafting to meet the looks of a new gal- the recently awoken one. He was quite surprised to see that- in contrast- she was a lot more different than the other girls that were in his group- one that he imagined would be from a busy family, another one who's a mage combatant, and a third one from noble blood- wait... He was sure he was missing someone out- the recently awoken gal, and someone else... He tossed that thought in particular out of his skull as he realised he wouldn't achieve anything if he kept on pressing it, and decided to instead of rolling around like an idiot, to get to his point: The Girl was a 180 degrees different from the other girls, that much he could tell based on what he knew of her. She looked even a bit, exotic- cute... But once she stated her clear intention- and what would happen to any boy that looked at her like a creep- and those spiked knuckles definently looked like she ment business- he immediately turned away to keep on with his work. He needed to construct a few shelters- atleast something off for starters, and if his other teammates weren't sure what he wanted: he might as well just craft the things himself. But based on the amount of figures that were in the camp, and the fact they were eleven... Obviously ment one was either going to get left out, or freeze during the night. He'd have to think of a solution sooner or later, but for now: Get shelters made. He brushed himself off as he stepped up from the dirt, and looked over towards the recently awoken figure.

"Hey, Tigress- I could use your help, actually. That and anyone else that could give me a hand, would be very much appreciated. Do as I do, and we'll have housing for all of us in no time."

Arn definently didn't want to keep his teammates waiting, so he decided to just toss himself in a general direction- and get to work. He began with looking for thick branches- something that he could use... upon realization that Luther did cut down some trees- some that were higher than others, others that were smaller than most- Arn headed on over towards were Luther had been working. "Good job, Luther. With this much wood, we'll definently not have to worry about it for a while." Arn reached over towards one of the cut down trees, and took ahold of a rather thick looking branch. Seeing a weak point in the structure between it and the tree itself, Arn took ahold of his hammer and began to bash the weak link between it and the tree with it- one, two, three! And heard a crack going through the branch as it suddenly softened up. He reached over towards the thick broken branch, and began to bend it backwards by a good bit- until he began to see the bark peel off, and the soft wood began to accept it's fate that: yes, it's going to get pulled off- and gave in after a few strong yanks from Arn. He pulled over the thick branch back towards where the firepit had been constructed, and walked three meters away from it- added another two meter upon that, and looked straight down towards the ground. Seems solid enough- entered his thoughts as he tilted the branch over so it would be able to use the slightly sharp bit to penetrate the soil- allowing it to slide in without too much resistance as Arn began to measure the branch- c0ming to the conclusion it must be atleast two meters long: yet felt heavier and longer in his arms- after pushing it through to the ground until it reached a stop, Arn looked over towards the others who didn't necessarily do too much work, and hollared out "If anyone can get a good stone or so to ensure that the branch won't give in under the added weight, that'd be swell." And pushed it through so that it'd atleast hold for a few days and nights- so he thought, anyway.

Arn began to quickly go about and pick up old branches and sticks that were lying about on the floor of the forrest, and whenever he found something that'd be a good enough length for the shelter, he tilted it over so that it'd form a triangle with the previous sticks on it's side, and buried the sticks a few centimeters deep into the ground. Lastly, after having a final glance at the shelter- he walked over towards the dried grass that he collected earlier- a bit moistened up now: but what the hell, still seems like it's gonna work. He took the armsful of grass and tossed it into the shelter- spreading it about rather evenly amongst the floor of the shelter- until it looked rather decent. He would've seized working at this moment, had he not realized that he was still lacking one major factor in all of it: the leafs on the sides to cover you from the actual weather. Although this would be a simple task, of course. Arn walked over towards the floor of the forrest, and scrapped up as much leafs and dried grass as he could, and tossed it over to each side of the shelter- until finally, it looked like a place a troll would live under- but it was his first, prototype triangle-shelter. And finally, he was also aware that he was standing up at this moment in time- something that amazed him over how busy he had been.

[fieldbox=Lilith Hawthorne, yellow, solid]
98b050cc-4520-42c7-b6e7-c96c2828802a_zpscyedbwgy.jpg

[ 10/10 health | 10/10 hunger | Starting Area | @KageKaioh @Reanimator Bob @West @Azula @Zombehs @Jakers]

After setting the girl down on the grass under the leaves, Lilith decided to take notice of the eyes burning into her. Turning around, she saw that the earlier man who awoke was now staring at her. Crossing her arms over her chest, Lilith quirked a brow. She studied his eyes and saw doubt. Becoming angered, Lilith's cold gaze turned into a fierce glare. After growling a few curses under her breath, Lilith decided to speak up. "Instead of doubting me, make yourself useful! So far only about three of us are doing actual work." With that said, Lilith turned her back to the man, cursing under her breath again. Then she heard what sounded like a small splash. Looking over towards the river, Lilith saw one of their teammates taking a sip from the water. What the hell? She asked herself, watching as he then moved on and started working on making a bowl from the clay, using fire he created from his hands. Somewhat impressive. If he could use that power of his for offense and defense, it could come in handy. She thought to herself, studying the man. Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard a man's voice speaking to the one making the bowl. Luther, huh? Well, at least I know his name. Lilith thought, turning her attention to the one who had been staring at her. And that's Hei-Ji, if I remember correctly. She added, making sure to remember for future reference.

"Luther, Stelva, Katsuko and the two recently awoken- could you come here and help out? Great that you've got some work done and introductions, but it's best if we get the shelter finished as quick as possible, so the essentials are covered. And, I guess if you really don't want to help out the shelter, we could make do if someone were to keep on looking for food, as we'll probably want some morning grub to keep our spirits up high."

Hearing the man who had just spoke to Luther now speak to her and a few of the others, Lilith looked up. Recently awoken? Really? She thought, walking over to the man in order to hear what he had to say better. After listening, Lilith decided on what she'd do. Opening her mouth to speak, Lilith was interrupted by a women with an... umbrella? Quirking a brow, Lilith examined the girl. She was dainty and petite. Now I know who'll be the first to go. She thought to herself, chuckling a little. After hearing that she was going to hunt, then watching as she walked off, Lilith rolled her eyes. "Why the hell did someone like her sign up for this? She'd be one of the first to go." Lilith muttered, well aware that at least one of the camera's picked it up. Suddenly she heard the sound of something crashing to the ground. Turning around quickly, Lilith instinctively reached for her sword. However, she only saw a deer carcass then heard a gruff voice. Walking over to the carcass, she turned to the man and nodded. "I got it!" She called as she picked it up by the legs. As she dragged it, she was careful not to drag it into any mud and kept it on grass. Movement from the grass caught Lilith's eyes and she stopped, standing tall and watching. Soon came a groan then a shout from the girl she had helped out of the clay. Lilith stood there as the girl spoke, then only rolled her eyes and laughed afterwards. "Wow. You must be really insecure if you have to go around boasting with ever sentence you say." Lilith commented, chuckling afterwards. "At least I now have a place to put the deer. Get out of the way." Lilith said as she walked over and nudged the girl away. She heard Arn call out to everyone and looked up after setting the deer down.

After hearing the last thing he had to say, Lilith became somewhat uninterested and looked around for something she could use for cover. Something she could make into a hoodie of sorts. After finding nothing around the camp, Lilith instead ventured across the river and started looking. The rain had become a downpour and it was getting dark. I have to be back in time for first watch. She reminded herself, quickening her pace. Within a few minutes, Lilith came across trees with large leaves hanging from them. As she stepped under them, she noticed that the ground beneath her was dry. A smile spread across her features and Lilith carefully climbed the tree. Since the branches were low, it didn't take long. Every one branch had a large leaf, meaning she'd have to climb along eleven branches to gather eleven leaves for everyone back at camp as well herself. After about ten minutes passed, the sun had dipped behind the green foliage and Lilith was making her way back with the large leaves. It took her a few more minutes, but not long. Crossing the river once again, Lilith reached the other side and laid the leaves beside the deer. "Hey! If any of you wanna stay dry, I suggest grabbing one of these!" Lilith called, grabbing her own and sliding the stem into her bra. It'd help to keep it above her, especially since the stem and leaf were strong, keeping it up. Walking over to Arn, she squatted down beside him. "Anything need to be done that you haven't already done, Arn?" She asked, wanting to do something to be rid of her boredom. You could really tell she was enthusiastic.
[/fieldbox]​

d8XJYhY.jpg

Arn Woodson
Arn Woodson looked over towards Lilith, and despite what he could call her attempt to piss off the late-waker named Tigress, he decided he still needed to help in finishing up the final parts of the shelter. "Yeah, actually. If you payed attention to how I did the firepit, I want you to create a form of a barrier- to protect the firepit from the winds and such. A good layer of Bark will probably help- just about the same height of the firepit, so that the wind will surpass it as oppose to dive straight into it. Make sure to have a distance of half a meter all around the firepit, that way it'll do just fine." And quickly as he finished his statement, he realised how Tigress had reacted- and what she was saying at the moment. He couldn't really hear our the words, but he could note the tone in it: she was close to being angered by her- and the fact she shifted her knuckles proved it. When she began to return to her work, Arn approached her and decided to aid her in crafting the same shelter that he did: albeit a bit more stabler now, given the fact that now two people were making it- and also that he had a good idea how to make it better this time around. As they were working, Arn quipped up a sentence loud enough so that Tigress could hear- and anyone else in the area. "Tigress, I don't want to seem like a prick, but uh... I think it would be good if we tried to keep it cool in the group. I know it sucks majorly when someone speaks to you like that, but if we let ourselves get angered to, well... who's to say we won't end up like the first group, all of us killed by a simple misunderstanding?" Arn definently felt like he was stepping on ice when talking to Tigress, but it's better to get an ally- and ensure that ally remains with the group, as oppose to getting an opponent who spread hatred across the group. He kind of realized that it's probably better to just talk about something else- but why the hell he chose this next topic, he couldn't really grasp. He asked the forbidden question of: "So, why did you join Shi no Gemu?" He quickly got his answer- which silenced him for a while, just enough for him to siphon everything that waws being said by Tigress:

"Oh, please." Tigress spits, rolling her eyes as she rips a heavy branch from a tree. "I've heard it all before. There's always someone who puts me to one side and tells me to calm down after they see what I'm like. It's like being a fucking kid again...." She mutters to herself, not caring about dirt that flicks in her face as she vigorously works.

"Look, big guy. I know I've got problems. But people just need to fucking learn that I don't just take their shit, and then we'll all be just dandy." She sighs to herself, wiping sweat and rain from her brow. Her following words are quieter. "But I'm trying. Alright? Just don't... ugh." She gets back to focusing on work.

At your next question, she doesn't respond for a long while.
"To win." She says simply. It clearly doesn't seem like she'll tell you her actual reasons for joining yet.

Last edited:
pIttHsf.jpg

Luther Engrem
Overexert: -1 STR, -1 ACR
The water help significantly. A little warm, but given his training and abilities, it was not unpleasant. Quite the contrary actually. The water was refreshing, and quenched his thirst. Though others might not appreciate hot water to drink. The rain had started falling harder. Perhaps it would fill the bowl effectively now. Indeed it did. The rain collected in the bowl at a steady and convenient rate.

At that moment, Luther heard a voice shout out beside him. Seemed the last member was finally awake. A fiery personality would be an understatement. She was the first to drink from the collecting water. He watched as she went off to address the rest of the group. Tigress was her name. Fitting. Lilith, as her name was, seemed to quarrel with the recently awaken individual. As one would expect, Tigress hardly appreciated that. Nor did she appreciate Arn's friendly advice. Luther however, had dealt with many people like this before back in the Order.

He tore off a branch and went to working on more huts for Arn. However he was close by to Tigress.

"I can tell you possess an incredibly strong spirit. I must say, it is quite admirable."

d8XJYhY.jpg

Arn Woodson
Arn Woodson listened in on what she had to say- and decided to try to ensure that she knew he wasn't going to nag at her: or push her about either verbally. Arn really wasn't that kind of a figure- he'd sure as hell stand up for himself and those who he respected, but he wasn't the kind of figure to just aimlessly push someone to the brink of oblivion just to try to get some form of a conversation going, that and of course: he had some jobs to finish up- albeit his muscles began to ache a bit from the excessive amount of work he'd been doing. His body cursed himself at he kept on working, and opened his mouth to give her a reply "Alright. I respect that. Thanks anyway, it's good to have you on the team." Arn wasn't sure what to make of her: he knew if he wanted to get friendly with her- atleast to the ally estate, he needed to watch what he said around her. One slip up, and he would end up kneeling over with a boot up his ass- something he didn't really think would be... pleasant, in any given way. That and he hoped she didn't think he was ass-kissing her, otherwise he'd get beaten up real fast: he just thinks that so far, the team seems relatively stable, plus with the girl's help, it seems like this will be done in no time- real simple, to be honest.

Arn later noticed that Luther was actually there as well, aiding him in making the huts- and how he gave the Tigress a comment, something along the lines of having an 'incredibly strong spirit'. He felt a bit wounded by that statement, actually. Here he was, pilling stones, stigs, twigs and grass together to make huts for everyone to sleep in- and essentially making blueprints on how to get some of the equipment done: and he was being casually tossed to the side by nearly everyone so far. Guess he really wasn't that kind of an interesting figure, if he were to compare himself with the others sitting close by. Well, you can't always win, sadly. Very, very damn sadly. He eyed the bowl Luther had made previously, and noticed it was felling up at one-helluva quick pace! He decided it'd be best however, that those who weren't capable of enduring some thirst got to drink it first, and steered cleer of the bowl. "Those who are thirsty ought to drink from the bowl Luther made- keep your strengths up and all: Also, we need someone to gut the animal, skin it, and take care of it's organs. If we're lucky, we can make some water pouches if we cure the stomach in something like salt, and make a coat using it's skin. Anyone with a knife and a good keen eye (Accuracy), please do get on with gutting the thing- we'll get the building done."

[fieldbox=Lilith Hawthorne, yellow, solid]
98b050cc-4520-42c7-b6e7-c96c2828802a_zpscyedbwgy.jpg

[ 10/10 health | 10/10 hunger | Camp | @Everyone]

Lilith watched Luther, Arn, and Tigress from where she stood leaned up against the tree beside the deer. She'd casted out from the group, but it hardly surprised her. All her life Lilith had been cast aside and forgotten, so it's affects were behind her. With a mere sigh, Lilith got on her knees and unsheathed her sword. She looked around for a sturdy piece of wood and found one after a few seconds. After grabbing it, Lilith began sharpening one side into a knife, which thankfully turned out pretty good. Once that was finished, Lilith sheathed her sword and began working on the deer. Carefully, Lilith cut the skin of the deer awake then cut open it's body. Looking inside, one would normally feel nauseous but Lilith didn't even flinch in disgust. Instead, she got to work quickly. They didn't have time to dilly dally anyways. The sun would set any minute and their only light would be the moon until someone got the fire going. Lilith cut and pulled out organ after organ, not caring about the blood that covered her hands and was drying. Being covered in blood was normal for her. With the help of the others, the deer was cleared of the organs just a little after the sun set, which meant that she could get working on something else she wanted to do. Standing up, Lilith walked over to the river and squatted down. Placing her hands in the cold waters, Lilith began cleaning her hands off, making the river a dark blue. After she was finished, Lilith stood up and wiped her hands on her somewhat wet clothes. The large leaves really did provide shelter from the rain, though it was only temporary. Turning back to the others, she looked over what everyone was doing. "Since night has fallen, the deer will not be able to be worked on until either one, we get a proper fire going or two, day comes. I prefer the first option since I don't want to deer to be eaten by any wild animals throughout the night. Seeing as how no one thought to work on it, I'll take on the job. The rest of you, either help Arn with the shelters or find logs we can hold. We'll also need to know where sap is. Those of you who want to help Arn, I suggest you ask speak with him. Those brave enough to find logs and sap, start looking. Remember not to go to far. We don't wanna lose anyone on the first night." With that, Lilith nodded and immediately began searching for sticks that were dry enough to start a fire. It took her a bit, but she soon had a good amount. Next was dry grass. Lilith carried the sticks over to the deer and dropped them. Turning to the deer, she lifted it up and grabbed three handfuls of the grass underneath. Lilith set the sticks and grass on one of the large leaves, then set one over it. Once that was finished, Lilith dragged all the leaves into the clearing where she used the leaves that weren't keeping the rain off the supplies and made a shelter out of them. Two to keep the rain from above away, then the other six to keep the rain being blown sideways away. Once that was doing and Lilith knew they wouldn't be blown away, Lilith stood up and walked over to the river. From there, she looked around for large rocks.

About ten minutes passed before Lilith had completed the shelter and dropped the sticks and dry grass into the middle of the circle she made from stones. Removing one of the large leaves from the blocking the sideways wind, Lilith leaned over and worked on a spark with two rocks she had put aside. It took a few strikes, but she was able to make a spark. Being quick about it, Lilith put the stones down and blew gently. It took a few blows, but she was successful in making the fire. Smiling to herself, Lilith backed up and put the leaf back. Of course, being as she used leaves, there were holes but that was good. Wind blew the fire around and made it fiercer and when near it, you felt warmth. As good as it felt though, Lilith's job wasn't over. Standing up, Lilith waited for those she sent out into the forest. She needed what she had sent them out for, it was very important if they were to have light as well as warmth on the go. Her eyes stared at where she had seen them disappear, watching and waiting in silence.
[/fieldbox]​

Watching as Lilith left, Katsuko felt a sense of unease. She didn't consider Lilith to be overly rude or uncivil, but she seemed like a lone wolf, someone who would make teamwork difficult. Katsuko was slightly reassured when she saw Lilith drag the still asleep girl under a large leaf; it was nice to know there was still some sense of camradery on this island, whether anyone would be direct about it or not.

Turning her gaze and attention back to the man, her first response to his question was a look of confusion. Thinking back on it, she wasn't exactly sure what the time was. Looking up at the sky, she could tell that it was nearing nighttime, though the clouds and rain prevented a perfect prediction. "About a few hours. Not too long, you guys didn't miss much." She nodded as Hei-Ji introduced himself. "I'm Katsuko. Nice to meet you."

She realized she hadn't formally introduced herself to Jay, and turned to face the blue haired man, cracking a bit of a smile at the "land of the damned" comment. "Heh. It'll get a lot worse, you know." She stood solemn for a moment, seemingingly lost in thought, but quickly recovered and turned back to Jay. "Yeah, you probably already heard my name... Katsuko, yeah... you're Jay, right?" That's what she had thought she heard him announce himself as when she came over, but she just wanted to be sure.

It was raining harder. She pulled off her glasses and tried to wipe away the raindrops on the lenses with the sleeve of her shirt, but to no avail, Agnew rain drops appeared as soon as she had wiped the lenses dry. Sighing, she slid her glasses back on. It wasn't a huge loss, her eyesight wasn't terrible. As she squinted, she saw the woman who had still been unconscious had finally awoken. Katsuko had wanted to go up to her, to ask her if she was okay, but from the general snappiness of the woman, Katsuko decided against it. Butas she walked by those constructing shelters, she gave Tigress a quick, easily-missed nod.

She looked over at Lilith again. Despite being a loner, Lilith clearly had a good head on her shoulders, as she had set up her shelter efficiently and had given out sensible orders. She was staring silently out at the woods, and Katsuko approached her as the rain intensified. Standing in the clearing, she spoke. "Uh, hey, it's getting pretty bad in the forest. I don't think anyone went out there." Katsuko didn't think she saw anyone leave the camp, but she knew she could be mistaken. "I'm gonna head out. Not too far though, and not too long. ...you wanna come with? Help look for sap and logs? It'd be better not to go alone." Yes, Lilith didn't exactly seem like a team player who'd cooperate with others easily, but asking was always worth a shot.

33ab2te.jpg

INTERACTION : @Zombehs @Trionfi
MENTION : @Jakers (Tigress) @XxDreamingxX

divider2.png

[fieldbox="DELVENIA ESME, darkseagreen, dashed, 10, Georgia"]Delvenia bend her knees to see the river more clearly. She thought she would see some fishes swimming without direction there, but nothing except some small creatures... It was small and not fulfilling enough, but maybe it could serve for other function than food. When Delvenia bowed her body a little bit lower, she heard a loud stomp right beside her along with tiny blood splashes. Delvenia quickly jumped and made distance with whatever thrown beside her. Her brows arched into a perfect V while her eyes stared deadly to the man who brought that thing, "Can you, Sir, place it gently on the ground? I assume you have a perfect sight to see a woman was there, if not then my apologize for thinking that you're not blind."

She was annoyed with that man's harsh throw, then later he asked her to bring that big gross corpse with her own hand. Before she opened her mouth to complain, a girl showed up and dragged it away. No thank you for that girl for she seemed to have impolite manner, Delvenia just let the girl took the dead meat with her. Back to the man who even never mentioned his name, Delvenia just threw a soft yet unfriendly smile to him before walking back to the group.

When she arrived, she found another female woke up, she must be the last one. It looked like her theory about how the game system tried to scare them with dead companion on first day was false, but she still couldn't trust the system. It must held another wicked plan to make them suffer. Her green eyes moved to the sky and watched as the sun started to fade away, clearing way to let the night came to visit Group 8. She didn't expect that night would come faster, she didn't think she had done enough to call it a day. She even barely made herself useful, she was aware with that, but again she didn't know what should she do. Delvenia never left in wilderness with unknown strangers like this before.

Everyone seemed busy with their task while Delvenia just standing there watching them work. She couldn't help with hut building and the food gathering task already done by the rude man who brought meat. The moment she thought she couldn't do anything to help, she heard the girl named Katsuko who wanted to go to the forest. She didn't invite Delvenia of course, but Delvenia could offer some helps. A smile brighten her face as she walked toward Katsuko, "I can go with you, Katsuko. I find myself pretty useless here, so maybe going to the forest with will busy myself just like other."
[/fieldbox]​

Katsuko Akiyama
image.jpeg

@Azula
Hearing a voice call her name, Katsuko turned to face the speaker, a young woman who had an aura of poise and elegance surrounding her. Katsuko had seen her around the camp and had heard her announce herself as Delvenia, but Katsuko had never formally introduced herself to the other woman. Well, Delvenia knew Katsuko's name, so there was probably no need for an official greeting. Which, seeing how Katsuko had fumbled through all of her own introductions, was probably a good thing.

Katsuko nodded, appreciative of the help. She looked out at the forest. "Thanks! We'll probably have to move fast, though. It's getting dark." To state the obvious. She squinted through the rain as she saw the sun begin to set behind the canopy of trees. There was a fair amount of time left before it was completely dark, but it was still important to work quickly and efficiently, especially with the downpour.

Turning to look at Delvenia, Katsuko readied herself for the small venture into the woods.
"I don't think we need to go too far into the forest. It shouldn't be so hard to find logs in there." Finding sap would be a slightly more difficult task, but not impossible. The rain would probably be the biggest obstacle. She paused for an awkward beat, shifting her weight from foot to foot. Then, clearing her throat, she spoke up. "So, you ready to head out there, uh, miss?" The "miss" slipped out unintentionally; Delvenia just had a regal, sophisticated air that Katsuko found to be, in all honestly, quite intimidating.

Stelva Mattaro
@West

The starting zone was becoming lively with most of the participants awake and about. It reminded her of a typical day of campsite preparations. Even though she had been kicked out of the Academy before she graduated, Stelva had participated in a couple of skirmishes in the reserve troop regiment. It was certainly nothing to write home about, since she didn't even see live battle, but it did acquaint her with the usual preparations required.

Delvenia's reply was met with Stelva's furrowed stare, and Stelva flinched at her attempt to brush her hair. What's her problem? Stelva thought as the lady walked away from her.

"I can assist with preparations as well until the group discussion. I've got some rope I made earlier that I can add to the stockpile you're gathering, Stelva." Gideon chimed in after overhearing her conversation with Delvenia. Stelva merely nodded, still finding it difficult to keep her animosity checked.

Stelva was glad to hear Arn's plans to build a shelter. It was about time someone did. She would help, but not with her own hands, as physical strength was something she accepted as her greatest weakest. There were other ways she could aid the team effort. Stelva finished the last cord of rope and twirled them into a loop with the rest. She stood up and raised her arms outwards, eyes closed. Stelva's lips moved in quiet chanting.

The air before her open palms started to glow softly. The mass of light expanded, at first in random directions, before coming together into the shape of a human. Where the glow dissipated, pale colored metal remained. When she was done, a suit of armor stood in front of her. Onlookers might be misled to think that she had just summoned armor to be worn until it began to move of its own volition.

Stelva commanded it to aid with the shelter construction. However, since she had to guide the unintelligent construct for every task, she herself was not able to carry out any other action, not even scouting with her spirit. She had deemed the area safe enough for the time being, although the increasing rainfall was beginning to worry her. All sounds were beginning to drown out under the ceaseless pitter-patter. Anything could be approaching them and they wouldn't know until it burst out of the foliage.

The relative silence of the group was broken by the recently awoken girl with a fiery temper. Stelva couldn't help but chuckle at the exchange between her, and both Lilith and Arn. Tigress was an amusing one. She looked strong and focused, good qualities for this death game.

"Cheer up, Arn." Stelva told the blacksmith after he was told off. She thought he looked a little dejected and lost in his thoughts. "The intention was admirable."

In between the construction of the shelter, Stelva took the trip to drink from Luther's bowl, and thanked him afterwards. They were really going to need a method to carry water soon. Stelva squinted at the darkened sky. Nightfall wouldn't be too long more. Before that happened, she should get back to scouting for irregularities. Paranoia was a habit she had better adopt here to survive.

#3: Gideon LaVail
Interaction: @Reanimator Bob : @West : @Valeric

Stelva nodded in response and then simply ignored him, and Gideon was having a remarkable time convincing himself that now was not the time to make things worse by explaining to her that it hadn't been personal. He talked to everyone like that at some point. Yet this wasn't Indara, and it wasn't the streets of Yakazuma, where it didn't really matter how you spoke to people because they spoke to you the same way, and they were never your friends. They only used you, or were used by you. No. The mage remained silent, watching as Delvenia more or less told Stelva off in the politest manner possible and then wandered off toward the river. The look on Stelva's face when Delvenia had brushed her hair back almost caused Gideon to laugh, but through sheer willpower he was able to keep a straight face, and he decided that helping Arn and the others would be the best use of his time and the best distraction. Maybe he would try and make amends later. Maybe.

"Ugh . . . FUCK!"

The mage's head snapped around toward the new voice. It was the last of the 'late wakers,' and boy did she seem like a handful. All attitude and muscles it appeared. Gideon took note of the scars decorating the woman's face. They seemed almost animalistic in nature, as if a wolf or something had attacked her, but then something even more interesting caught his eye. He could have sworn something was off about her mouth. He couldn't be sure though, and he didn't want to stare. For one, it was rude, and two, the woman would likely take offense. And then it would be good-bye to contestant number three, the screwed-up mage who couldn't keep his mouth shut. Gideon quirked an eyebrow in consideration . . . . Nah.

"I'll keep the intro brief for the little who care: Name's Tigress."

A fitting name, Gideon thought. The spiked knuckles were also an appropriate choice of weapon for the intimidating redhead. She'd even made it a point to threaten anyone who dared question her strength, or challenge it, and then moved on to warning the men that they better not look at her funny. Gideon was suddenly thankful he'd stopped staring when he had. A muted thump nearby distracted him from the conversation and he looked up, seeing Delvenia recoiling from the corpse of a . . . pig? What the hell kind of pig was that? What's next? Green deer? Then Lilith was dragging the carcass over, once again quickly going about a task regardless of whether she was asked to do it or not. She just did things. It was an admirable trait, but one that may end up causing issues down the road.

"You must be really insecure if you have to go around boasting with every sentence you say."

And there it is. Gideon mentally face palmed and nearly winced as Lilith actually tried to move the new girl aside. Tried being the operative word. Tigress merely stood there as if rooted to the spot. He wondered when the spiked knuckles would start flying. The mage rubbed the back of his head and started to turn away from the awkward incident when he noticed Tigress' grip tighten around her weapon. Not even the first day and there might already be a fight in the group. Gideon wasn't really fantastic with conversation (as if that wasn't already made clear with nearly every interaction he'd had so far), but something needed to happen to ease the tension. Luckily, the one working on the camp was more of a people person.

Arn's request seemed to work. Tigress looked annoyed at first, but calmed down, and even seemed to apologize in her own way. So maybe I'm not the only one here whose forte is not in the art of conversation. The realization was actually sort of comforting. Now that things had cooled off, Gideon set off toward the river with an eye to collect stones for the shelters like Arn had asked. There were several good ones about the size of his fist. He stood near the edge, fishing out the larger stones and shaking them off before stuffing them in his empty pocket. When his pocket was full, he made a pouch with the bottom of his shirt and filled that too. He wasn't one-hundred percent worried about the wetness. It was raining after all. The mage stood up and made his way back to the group, only half listening as he knelt down near where Arn, Luther, and Lilith were constructing shelters, dumping his collection of stone into a pile. He'd heard something about gutting the pig creature, but he didn't have the tools for that, and anyway Lilith was handling that herself. If anything, her work ethic was something to be applauded. So were Arn's and Luther's for that matter.

Gideon cleared his throat and tried for a (hopefully) sarcasm-free conversation. "Since I don't have a cutting tool, I thought I'd help gather the building materials. I thought I heard you ask for stones, Arn. There's a pretty decent pile there for anyone who needs it. If we need more I'll go and grab some." He paused for a moment, still kneeling. "I just wanted to say your direction and hard work is much appreciated. Yours and Luther's."

And Lilith's, even though she's always off by herself. I don't blame her. I used to hate days spent alone. The quiet drove me crazy. Now it's all I can do to be in a group of people without wanting to wander off and seek the silence of my own company. Funny how some things change. The mage then grabbed some stones and stood up, very carefully using them to brace the sticks of Arn's shelter as he'd asked to keep it from giving under all the extra weight.

He heard something odd and then Stelva's voice nearby. Gideon stole a quick glance in her direction. Then looked again. A walking metal . . . being was now with her. Summoning magic, the mage thought with a smirk. I wonder if anyone else is a summoner around here. After a bit of work, Gideon decided to take advantage of the offer of water and very carefully took a sip from the bowl Luther had made, not wanting to break it and ruin the man's handiwork. He nodded in thanks and went back to work, using the stones to reinforce the shelters going up.

"That's an impressive bit of magic, Stelva. How long have you been a summoner?" he asked as he worked. He hoped his compliment sounded sincere, because it had been, but lately it seemed like he couldn't talk to anyone without screwing it up somehow. Katsuko could probably relate.

Day 01

-Alive no damage taken
-Not hungry
-Not thirsty
-A bit annoyed by the rain
-Talking to @Trionfi and @Azula
As the two he was talking to began to talk with others he thought it might be his chance to make an exit with something from the others. He looked around for easiest to rob from carefully making sure to seem like he was doing anything. A few seconds passed by and he saw that rain had began to fall, looking up it didn't make him too happy since he would rather have somewhere to stay dry than have a new item all to himself. He had spotted some of the group had began to build some shelter but he wouldn't be very useful there, at the same time he saw the final group member, she didn't seem like the person she was before but it may have been just a bit of shock.

He wasn't quite sure what to do with himself until another one of the group came over and introduced herself to him, "Hello, yes Jay would be my name," He replied just as she was asked to go into the woods, Jay was a bit bored so he though me might join along with the pair, "Would you mind if I join along? I don't have anything to do and I might need to make something like a small spear out of the wood which might help me hunt and fight if you don't mind."

Status
Not open for further replies.