1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Sherlock (BBC) Roleplay

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Wolf-Anima55, Jun 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hello, the name is anima. i am currently searching for a Sherlock based roleplay because the hiatus has me going insane. these are the pairings i like, the ones italicized are the ones i have done before and therefore have the most experience with. the ones that aren't italicized i want to do but have never done. I am ok with AU's but they aren't my favorite.

MorMor
    Johnlock

Sheriarty
    Mystrade
    (i am also up to here any of your pairing ideas.)

now to the more technical stuff.
    I do not roleplay through private messaging
    I can write 2-6 paragraphs depending on my mood and what you give me to work with. Sadly though the medication I am currently on makes it very hard for me to concentrate for to long so my posts aren't as long as they normally are.
    I can play Dom and Sub and versatile.
    I try to be as active as I can, though with it being summer I wont be posting as often because I am out trying to have fun.
    any questions feel free to pm me. :)

#1 Wolf-Anima55, Jun 26, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2014
  2. yay :D which pairing would you like to do?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.