Shell Prison

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragon

Original poster
A video plays on the tv in (Your characters) room or holding facility :
kakumeiki_valvrave-10-satomi-student_body_president-speech-student_government-joke.jpg
"Good evening Inmates...welcome to the grand opening of the first Universal jail!" The man with the blonde hair spoke. "This is where you will be held for now on...the grand opening will start tomorrow 1 am. Why you? Great question because government needs people to fill these rooms up and well the worst of the worst or the weakest of the weak are selected to come here, we have The Joker (Batman) To, Orochimaru (Naruto) to Deadpool(Marvel) all the way down the line to Cell (Dragon Ballz) We also hold job oppertunity to be a guard but if you mess us up you will be treated as inmate ...Now don't worry there's a chance to get out and a ticket a "Fuck off cops ticket." Meaning you have a month to do what ever and not get caught. but theres a catch...theres trials you will go threw to get out of this place....easy little puzzles if you will so ...WHOS WITH ME? Oh I forgot you dont have a choice.."

The guard handed you a clip board:

Name:
(Current or Non Current) Occupation
Sexuality:
Guard or Inmate?
Pic:

Signiture:

I (IwakuName) Agree to the terms and condition of the Rp:"Shell Prison"
-I won't cyber bully or insult other players outside of my character (IC)
-My Character will not indulge in sex (ACCEPTATION: Black out the scene)
~{Heres a Biggie}I will post at least 3x each round.
-Last I will have fun and if something is bothering me I will report to Black Cat(Me) in the case of a player offense or issues and concerns

Cannons are improvised and OC's are welcome too!
Remeber your in a competition and I'd suggest you find a cell partner!

Name: Victory Standring
Powers: "I have no superpowers, but give me a knife and I could hit someone a few metres away square in the chest, give me a gun and I could shoot someone a couple metres away, and give me a water pistol and you're doomed."
(Current or Non Current) Occupation: Farmer
Sexuality: Straight
SHORTBio: "Umm...okay, so I'm living in the countryside where I've lived forever with a dog and my brother. Or maybe it's just my dog. The brother moves out a lot. And I mean a lot. So, I have had a normal education, but also know survival skills. I lived in the woods for 2 months, when I broke up with my boyfriend and was left homeless. I trust no one."
Guard or Inmate? "Well, I'm an inmate, though I don't remember a crime." ((Yes, she does.))
Pic: http://wallpaperswa.com/thumbnails/...00x1200 wallpaper_www.wallpaperswa.com_10.jpg

Signature:

I, Meely, agree to the terms and condition of the Rp:"Shell Prison"
-I won't cyber bully or insult other players outside of my character (IC)
-My Character will not indulge in sex (ACCEPTATION: Black out the scene)
~{Heres a Biggie}I will post at least 3x each round.
-Last I will have fun and if something is bothering me I will report to Black Cat in the case of a player offense or issues and concerns.

Approved, I'm just looking for more people God darn it!

Status
Not open for further replies.