Sheer Madness

"So this is the dining hall" Adrien told her. It was large and spacious with high ceilings and windows. There were lots of small tbles that could sit up to ten people scattered around. "See, no one's around so you don't have to worry about people staring at you just yet." He walked over to the standard cafeteria line area where some workers were still standing. Dinner had just ended so the food was still warm. He grabbed two trays -one for him and her- and then thought about it and grabbed a third for Nala.

"What did you want Miss?"

So looked around it was so weird. She's never seen anything like it before and the food smells heavenly also. Her stomach tighten at his words.
"What do you mean? People are going to stare at me? W-Why?" She asked worried as she looked around the Dining Hall then at the lunch board seeing what she should have. "I-I'll have strawberries a sub sandwich large, glass of apple juice and can I have strawberry short cake please. I love strawberry short cake so much." She told her eyes shining in amazement. It was rare to get but when she does she couldn't help but get happy and giddy at the thought. "Can I please?" She asked as Nala rubbed her leg. "Oh yeah Nala wants steak and water!"
Nala stared at the human ~ I want that and nothing else and I mean nothing else boy.~ She walked away finding a place to sit by the corner.

Adrien smiled. "Of course you can Miss." He loaded up her tray with her requested food and got Nala her steak and water before getting his own food. (Spaghetti, Garlic bread, Raspberry Kiwi juice and strawberry short cake as well). Placing Nala's food in front of her, he walked to the nearest table and put down the two trays.

"Well, we'll be new students and new students who arrive in the middle of the year always get stared at for a couple days after they arrive. (It's the same at every school) Don't worry though. Nala will be with you, won't she? And I'll be here too. We'll help you through it. I promise Miss."

Nala enjoyed her meal in silence as they talked to one another not realizing how much they are standing out, many stared at them and tried to come near them (Mainly towards the little one) until they saw me then they walked away quickly. This was going to be fun she thought.
Misuki glided into her chair elegantly as she hide her long slim legs and private parts what left of her pants almost completely gone. (Cause the ride here on Nala's back) But she didn't mind as she began to eat the food it was more delicious than it smelled saying her strawberry short cake for last. She listened to him until he was finished then began to slow down eating to answer him.
"So I won't stand out after a couple of days, I'll be a nobody right?" She asked hoping so won't stand out. "And your right you both will be here for me that makes me . . . ummm what's that word?" She asked then looked at Nala, there eyes met then broke contact almost incidentally. ". . . happy. That makes me happy." She smiled softly.

"No, you won't stand out for long. And if any one bothers you too much tell me and I'll get them stop." Adrien took a bite of his food and sighed. This was heavenly. It had been so long since he'd had this; it was absolutely delicious. He blinked at he last words, she didn't know what it was like to be happy? Or at least she didn't remember what it was like to be happy. That would hopefully change tomorrow.

Tomorrow. Gods that would be a long and probably stressful day for both of them. Adrian knew Misuki wasn't used to many people and he didn't like to be around crowds to much either, it was harder to block out more people, but hopefully it wouldn't be too bad.

"Okay." She whispered softly. She finished her food in three minutes top she was taught to get fast or you'll not eat at all. As she finished she got up to trow away her trash, she walked proudly but gracefully like a dancer. Nala didn't think she needed to follow since it was only a few feet away but she regretted it after wards.
As she walks overs she caught two guys attention, both were hot but you could tell the were assholes and someone you don't want to fight. One had black hair other blond, both teal eyes, smooth lightly tan skin and handsomely built faces and bodies. Even there clothes where the same just on black other red, button up dress shirt with slim ties and nice jeans. They both walked over filled with confidence as both block her path back.
"Hi you must be new here. I'm Vincent that's over there is Vlad nice to meet you." The black hair one named Vincent said id voice like honey. "So how are you?" Vlad asked smooth like velvet.
Misuki stood there startled, she was scared and her voice went dry all her memories of people have never been good. ". . . . . . . . . . . ." She opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out only one word. "Mr. Stranger."

Adrien was just finishing his meal when he heard Misuki call for him. Well, "call" wasn't the right word, it wasn't a scream or a shout, and he shouldn't have been able to hear it, but elemental powers gave him a boost at a lot of things and right now, he wasn't complaining. Running to where Misuki was, he skidded to a stop and swore. Two boys were harassing her. He heard Nala growl next to him.

Walking out of the shadows with his arms crossed he spoke. "Leave her alone, she doesn't want to talk to you jerks." He stepped in front of her and looked at the boys through his bangs. "Now leave," he smirked, "or do I have to tell my Uncle? If I do, you two will be expelled I'm sure and your parents wouldn't be too happy would they? They pay a lot of money for you to go this school. So what's it gonna be?"

Misuki went to him and Nala not wanting to be near the boys she had a bad feeling about them but she couldn't place it. The black hair boy try to grab her and missed but ripped the last of her pants and part of her shirt away, making her look almost naked. Nala thought that was the last straw and pinned him down her whole body weight on top of him her head inches away from his as she deeply growls at him telling him that this was a warning, she got off of him and went to the little one who was trying to cover herself up.
Vincent was dazed as his brother(They're twins) went to his side trying to help him, Vlad looked up scared and sad.
"I-I'm sorry, pl-please forgive us for ever-everything." Vlad stuttered as he went back to his brother.
Nala looked at the little one than at the human boy 'Get her spare clothes and a bath now.' She told him as she try to cover the little one was much as she could.

Adrien blinked and then averted his eyes from Misuki, blushing fiercely, when he heard Nala growl at him. "Right." he muttered, grabbing her arm and pulled her quickly across the grounds to where the female dorms were. Taking the elevator up to the third floor, he walked her down the hall to a door in the middle with a number on it. Taking a key with a tag labeled Misuki with her room number next to it, he unlocke the door.

Pointing to a door to the left, Adrien said, "The bathroom is through there. My Uncle said he had some spare clothes picked out for you until we go on our shopping trip tomorrow. They're in the dresser." He smiled at her and put the key to her door on top of the dresser, "I'm sorry those assholes harassed you Miss, I'll see you tomorrow."

With that he left her and went to the building next to the door to the female dorms; the male dorms. Letting himself into his own room, Adrien took a quick shower and then collapsed on to his bed, asleep in minutes.

When she saw him blush her own blush started to creep on her ears and she looked away also as she was led into a room with Nala. She only nodded at his words as she sees him run off. Nala rubbed her head into her leg this made her have the crooked smile.
"okay okay I'm going." She whispered to her. "Nala would you like to bath with me?" She asked walking into the bathroom. Nala's head jerked up as she ran into the bathroom, even though she was a cat she loved baths.
The bathroom was huge and completely clean and white it almost hurt her eyes to look at, the bathtub was the size of a mini pool she was amazed at that. She turned the water on hot warm as she took off the remaining of her clothes and hops into the shower with Nala. They both bathed until they were clean raw and melted away by the steam, Misuki grabbed a towel and Nala just shook herself dried. Misuki didn't even bother with clothes she was to tired they both were. Nala climbed into the king size bed as Misuki followed her led and they both past out not having a care in the world and sleep together like the old days. Dreamless, peaceful dreams await them until morning.

Adrien woke up to the alarm he'd set the night before going off. Yawning, he got up and hoped in the shower. He decided that when he had more time and wasn't busy, he'd soak in the tub for a bit and work out all the knots in his back. After drying off, he grabbed a pair of jeans and a dark green T-shirt, and a loose black jacket. They were faded and worn, and a bit big on him, but at least they were proper clothes. Besides these were just temporary until later today when they went shopping for clothes and school supplies.

After brushing his hair, he grabbed his room key and left, locking the door behind him. It was still early so a lot of people weren't awake yet, and he'd like to get the shopping out of the way as soon as possible and he figured Misuki did too. Walking into the female dorms, he took the stairs up to her floor this time. Walking up to her door, he took a breath.

"Miss?" he asked, knocking on her door. "You awake? it's time to get up. It's time for breakfast and then my Uncle is taking us out to go shopping remember?"

Nala was awake several hours before but she didn't move just watch the little one sleep so peacefully it was rare to find her like this, she heard the boy coming to the door so she woke up the little one before hand. She rubbed the head softly against her cheek as she stirred awake and in time as the boy knocked on the door, she softly sat up the blanket covering her bare body.
"I'm awake give me a moment to change." She replied to him. She walked quietly over to the dresser and pick the first items that fit today's weather nice and warm. A warm purple knee high dress with short sleeves gold trimming on the edges, it was slightly tight on her chest and hips then softly flowed out so when she moved or spin it spin out beautifully. Then a pair of gold flats with it, then she she went to the bathroom washed her clear face and brushed her long red hair now brushed and tamed it looked beautiful as if done by a profession. When she was done she looked just plain studding and elegant.
Nala was already at the door waiting she smiled that crooked smile and opened the door to see Mr. Stranger and he looked very nice her ears began to become slightly pink.
"Good morning. So shall we get going?" She asked in the doorway.

Adrien blinked, careful not to let his jaw drop, Misuki looked very...nice. His Uncle sure didn't do anything halfway, even temporary clothes. He wondered what she'd look like in colthes that actually fit, but shook himself mentally. It was no time for those thoughts.

"Of course," he said smiling. They walked to the elevator and then across the grounds to his Uncle's rooms. They'd be eating breakfast with him and his fiance Amanda today before they went out shopping. Amanda was going so she could help Misuki with female things and so that Misuki wouldn't feel left out, being the only girl. Adrien grimaced. If he remembered correctly, Amanda was a huge shopaholic. Nice, sure. Amanda was awesome as far as mother figures went, but she loved to shop.

"So, Miss, how did you sleep? " he asked as he knocked on the door

Misuki and Nala followed Mr. Stranger her movement dance like, she looked better healthier, stronger, and more beautiful now she was better not sick and weak. When they reached a door they both stop as he knocked on the door she asked how her sleep was.
"Nice. I haven't felt so rested in such a long time." Misuki told her voice light. "Also what are we doing exactly today? I was half asleep when you came to the door, Nala woke me up a few seconds before you knocked on the door." She asked wondering what they were waiting for standing here.
~Are we meeting someone here?~ She thought.
Nala became inpatient waiting here doing nothing, she opened the door and let herself in and looked at the little one to follow her and she did. Making us wait so long what were they doing making us stand there for so long. So looked at the two humans then laughed. That's what they were doing? That's it? Oh well, come on little one have a sit beside me. Nala laid beside the table where the other two humans were, Misuki sat next to Nala on her knees and patted her softly.
"Sorry. Nala can be like this please forgive her." She told her voice clear but small as she kept petting her. She looked up her long untrimmed bangs hiding her mismatch eyes at both of them.

"It's fine, don't worry about it" Nick laughed. "Come sit down and eat. After that we'll all go shopping for your school supplies, uniform and and civilian clothes and all that stuff. Help yourself to the food" Nick gestured to Amanda, "This is my fiance, Amanda. She wanted to come along today, I hope you don't mind Misuki."

Amanda smiled and waved at Misuki, guessing by the way the girl held herself and spoke that she didn't like strangers much, before hugging Adrian. "Adrien it's been forever. I'm glad you decided to come."

It's good to see you too Amanda." Adrien said as he and Misuki sat down and started to eat.

Twenty minutes later they were in the car driving towards the shopping center. "We'll go get your uniforms and other school supplies first that way we'll have more time to look at regular clothes" Amanda bubbled and Adrien inwardly groaned. It was going to be a long day

Misuki smiled crookedly towards Amanda and Nick as she began to fill her plate.
"I have no problem with her coming today with us." She simply stated as she began to eat.
After they were done they all got into the car driving to someplace as Amanda talked all the way and by they when he groaned she knew it was going to be a long day.
"Ummm Amanda so what kind of supplies do I need to go to school? Also what does the uniforms look like?" She asked not knowing neither answer since she was never had either.

"Um, well you'll need a bag, binders, paper, pens, a pencil case, note books things like that. Well, it's a pleated plaid skirt with a blouse with bow the same colour as the skirt and a blazer, with dress shoes. Here," she said, handing Misuki a photo. " The boys uniforms are the same, except the pants are the colour of the blazer, and it's a tie not a bow. You'll be getting the blue and black one; the other one is for Eleventh and Twelfth graders. You and Adrien will be in the Tenth grade."

They got out of the car and walked into the school store. Amanda led Misuki to the back room on the left while Adrien wave and headed to the one on the right. "This is Luna, Misuki," she said introducing a thirty-something year old woman who smiled. "Hop up on the stool and she'll take your measurements so the Uniform will fit you properly."

brand-school-uniform-collec.jpg

Misuki was hanging on to her every word because she never had been to school and she always wanted to go. She gently grabbed the picture, she liked the blue one more than the red on then again she prefer darker colors bright ones made her fell weird and unconformable. She handed then picture back when they went inside the store, her eyes became huge even though you couldn't tell with her bangs in the way as her mouth was slightly opened taking in everything.

"Wow. Nala can you believe this? It's so big." She whispered to Nala. Amanda introduced her to an older woman named Luna. "It's a pleasure to meet you." She said her voice sweet as she hopped on the stool.

Luna took her measurement, Misuki embarrassed her ears turning a shade of pink as she tried not to fidget around. Finally Lana was done as she wrote down something on a piece of paper and mumbled to herself a little.
"Your measurements are bust 42 inches, waist 20 inches, hips 44 and height 5'7. You are very lucky girl." Luna smiled at her as Misuki's blush deepen.

"Th-Thank you." She mumbled. "So what's next." Misuki shyly asked Amanda.

Amanda blinked as she heard the girls measurements. The back pain the girl must have!! "Well now we can get your shoes and pick out your bad and other supplies while Luna finds the right sizes for your uniform." she led the girl out to the main area of the store, smiling as they met up with the boys.

"How'd it go?" Adrien asked, brushing his hair out of his face. He should probably get it cut, at mid back length it was long for a boy, but he liked it long so he'd settle for tying it back instead.

"So these are the shoes you can pick from," Amanda said, waving a hand down the aisle as Nick got the thing that measured foot size. We just need to get your shoe size first."

((OOC: I wish I was that tall! *Is 5'1 and a half* and Owww, Misuki must get a lot of back pain. Mind you I'm not much better at 38 inches))

When they where done there she just nodded embarrassed beyond believe she always knew that she had a body that woman would die for but she thought it was just embarrassing and an inconvenience. She began to hide her face more and crossed her arms against her chest as they begin to leave the room.

Misuki and Nala walked out with Amanda meeting were the boys were, Misuki still blushing. When Mr. Stranger asked her, even her face began to become a dark red as she hide her face more. Misuki grabbed Amanda shirt without noticing it as she hide behind her not knowing what to do. This juster was like a child would do with their mother. Then Misuki realized what she did she trow herself back.
"I-I'm so sor-sorry pl-please forgive me. I wo-won't do it again." She stumbled scared as she raised her arms in a defense like pose waiting for it to happen.

Nala just watch her body tense if she needed to spring into action but for now she would only watch unless needed be.