Sheer Madness

Adrien laughed at Nala's enthusiasm. "I think she does. And don't worry about not tanning. At least you'll get a bit more colour." He smiled. "As for what's in Greece, I'm not exactly sure. I've always liked the architect of they ancient Greeks fascinating and I love their mythology. We'll start moving in a few days or when Nala thinks you're well enough to travel"

Nala run up to Misuki knocking her to the ground licking her and appears to be talking to her. Misuki began to giggle and started playing with her kinda.
"Alright, alright Nala. I can go now because I feel beter from the food,water and the herbs you have given me. Also I will not be walking though she won't let me I'll be riding her." Asked told giggling and a little flush from playing with Nala. "Also where are we going to live,eat and umm get new clothes? I have no money." She asked mousy as she looked down at the filthy rags called clothes.

"Alright we'll leave today I suppose. Just give me a bit to clean up camp and we can go." He thought for a minute, he had no clue, what they were going to do. His plan ended at getting there. Wait a minute he had it. His uncle ran a private school there. His uncle also knew about Adrien's gifts and still accepted him and loved him. All Adrien had to do was explain their situation to his Uncle and they could have a place at the school.

"My uncle runs a private school in Athens," he told Miss. "All we have to do is tell him we were run out of our towns and he'll give us places there free of charge. That includes a place to sleep, meals, school uniforms, and I'm sure he'll help us get new civilian clothes too. What do you say? Wanna go?"

"SCHOOL!" Misuki yelled. "Are you sure I was never allowed to go to school I have no idea what to do or how do do it! What if I'm not good enough?" Misuki began to panic she was never allowed to go to school or be around people not even to shopping centers either. "But most important;y want about Nala I can't leave her here." She told Mr. Stranger.
She was afraid to loose Nala and even him because if Nala isn't allowed to come she won't can't go either. But a sudden cold chill went down her spine if she couldn't be with him anymore. Of course she has only knew him for two days but she didn't want to leave him now.But she didn't want to loose either if them and that though alone that she had to be away from wither one made her cry.
She didn't want to loose something so important to her that she has finally been able to have. Friends.
"I w-don't wa-want to loose ei-either of y-you guys." She said shuddering. "Pl-please." She begged. Thoughts of being alone again hated, feared, disgusted and all made her curl up and try to make them go away with the unwanted memories of the past.
Nala hated seeing this and try to comfort her as best as she could knowing what was going on. She was unstable in a way she doesn't know how to act or talk or even do anything around people because she's afraid of people. Nala discovered this about the little one long ago and that she's to kind for her own good and because she's finally found something she cares about that she can't let it go not now. ~It's going to be alright little one~ Nala thought as she comfort her.

"Hey, hey Miss, it'll be okay." Adrien said soothingly from his spot next to her.He knew better then to touch someone who was freaking out. He had gotten like this many times in the past and had thrown many people into walls by accident. "Everything will be okay. I'm sure my uncle will let you keep Nala around as long as she doesn't attack anybody. You'll be fine, if you struggle in your lessons, we can get someone to work with you one on one and I can help tutor you And I'll be there to help you with people and interacting with them so you won't get totally overwhelmed okay? It'll be fine. You'll be fine. you won't lose either of us. I promise."

He thought it was a little strange saying he wouldn't leave the girl, after all he'd only met her two days ago at the very most, but he could understand to an extent. He was her first friend, of course she didn't want to lose him.

"It'll be okay Miss," he repeated, "you'll see. It'll be all okay."

She looked up her eyes glassy but studding as she grabbed Mr. stranger she hugged him tightly and started to speak in to different languages and calmed down after a few minutes. She let go and stood up this time Nala didn't try to hold her back she looked stronger now healthier than before.
She looked up to the sky and spoke softly but strongly."I'm sorry. I'm not very strong. But I will be one day I hope."She whispered, it was quiet for a few minutes. "Let's clear camp quickly so we get there sooner. I want to go there I never been outside the town so this is something I want to see today and as much as I can." She said her voice thick with excitement as she cleaned but little needed to be do, even Nala started to began cleaning she they can leave sooner.

In all honesty he was shocked by the hug, but didn't let it show. It had been years since he had been hugged. "It's alright Miss, everyone panics once in awhile; it's okay if you do. You're only human." he reassured her. Adrien was glad he could control his empathy to a point where he could shield himself when necessary. If he couldn't, he'd probably be insane and locked in a padded room somewhere.

Within the hour they were ready to go, Misuki rinding on Nala and Adrien leading the way.

When they were done with packing she jumped on Nala's back and rode off as Mr. Stranger led the way there, by now it was early afternoon.
"Are we there yet?" Misuki asked full of anticipation as she slightly jumping on Nala's back. She knew they were close she could hear and see a little of a city but you never know.
Nala wanted to get there fast so every now and again she would speed up her pace or push the man along telling him to go faster. She couldn't wait to get there she loved that city and everything in it.

Adrein giggled a bit at their enthusiam. To be honest, he'd only been there once before and he was excited too. "Almost" he assured them. "We'll be in the city by sunset, and then I can call my Uncle when we get to a pay phone and he'll come and get us."

Nala heard this and was not going to wait that long if she could get there in 10 minutes. She walked up to the man grabbed his shirt and throw her on his back behind the little one and ran full speed to Greece. Only 5 minutes later they all reached the outskirts of Greece but even there it was busy with people and business.
Misuki got off easily not dizzy or sore because she's used to riding Nala but Mr. Stranger and he didn't like good. But she was worried for him but the town made her terrifed and excited at the same time her stomach dropping to the floor.
"Th-this is Gre-Greece?" She stuttered pointing at the town.

Adrein, couldn't help it, maybe because was a little dizzy, he laughed. Not a lot though. He figured he'd laugh more after he knew they were safe. "No, Miss. This is Athens, the capital city of the county of Greece. Now all have to do is find a pay-phone- Ah there's one- and call my uncle and he'll come get us. Okay?"

Five minutes later, he was hanging up the phone. "My Uncle well be here in fifteen minutes to pick us up. Nala too."

She felt warm and happy when he heard him laugh even if it was short it was nice but blush as she looked down when he knew he was laughing at her. Nala just laid down not carry as she takes a quick nap.
"So what should we do for 15 minutes?" She asked as she looked around nervously towards the big crowds her stomach dropped even father down. But a flower shop caught her eyes but more of the roses caught her, she loved flowers mainly roses but it was rare to see or even get one. But here there were thousands, she wanted one but didn't say anything knowing they must cost a lot and no one would what to get her something so nice.

Adrien shrugged; he didn't know what they could do; he was trying to absorb a much as he could before the real culture shock set in and he got a headach.

Noticing Misuki was looking at a flower shop near by, Adrien grabbed her hand and walked toward it. They still had a bit of time and flowers were nice and the quietness in the store would help him relax.

"Did you want one?" he asked her when she went straight to the roses. He had a bit of money, he could buy one for her if she wanted it. Taking one, he brought to the cashier and payed for it before handing it to her. "Here."

He saw his uncle's car pull up and he grabbed her arm, gently pulling her out of the store and toward the car. "Lets go."

She got caught off gaurd as he pulled her into the flower shop and bought her a rose. She felt warm inside as she gently grabbed the dark purple roses from him, it was beautiful.
"Thank you." She whispered softly as a light blush reached her ears. She didn't know what to do with it as she admired the rose's beauty, Mr. Stranger got her action back as she was gently pulled out of the shop towards a car.
~I must be his Uncle's car.~ She though.
"Oh. Nala come on." She called for as she ran and jumped it the front seat not caring what they or the man driving thought. Misuki giggled. "She would do that."

Adrien laughed at his uncle's look of pure shock when a white tiger jumped into the front. "Hi Uncle Nick. This is Nala. I told you about her over the phone. Miss says she's a softy so it should be okay." Adrien slid into the back and did up his seat belt and made sure Miss was buckled up too before reaching over and closing the door.

"It's fine, I'm glad you called me," he added to Adrien as they made their way to the school.

twenty five minutes later they were in his office filling out the proper paper work. Adrein helped Misuki fill hers out the best she could.

"Did you want to be called another name while we're here miss?" he asked her, "Only my uncle and I would know you're real name here. The other teachers and students wouldn't."

When they got to the school she didn't know almost all the answer to the questions the papers were asking her but she did her best with the help of both of them. She was surprised with how well he's Uncle didn't mind or ask anything about her or what happened it made her happy that he didn't pry into it. But the question that Mr. Stranger asked her made her worry but she better tell him now than later. Even though she should no need to she was still worried, she bit her lip making blood fall down but she didn't mind as she looked deeply into the dark purple rose.
"I have no name. I was never given one or a birthday or anything like that to tell you the truth. My name Misuki was given to me by Nala, she told me it was my true name but still. I was truly never given a name even at home they . . . ." Her voice was soft as it faded, thick with mixed emotions. "I'm. . . I'm sorry. I don't know anything about myself." She whispered as she forced herself not to cry.

Her true name? Adrein knew people had them, but most people didn't; it wasn't common knowledge. he wondered just how a tiger could tell her her true name, but dismissed. He talked to plants, and fire and water and air and the earth itself sometimes didn't he?

"Hey don't cry Miss." He patted her her shoulder a little awkwardly. "A good thing about not knowing much about yourself is that you can discover it for yourself and you can make your own expectations, you don't have to live up to anyone elses."

Nick cleared his throat. "I think now would be a good time to go over rules. You'll each have your own room and be expected to go to class; if you're having trouble we can get an older student to help you and the library is always open. You'll eat meals in the dining hall. Curfew is at ten during weekdays and at midnight on weekends. Nala." he paused and looked at the tigher sitting at the girl's feet, "can stay with you, provided she doesn't attack anyone. We'll go get your uniforms and books for classes and other school supplies as well as more civillan clothes tomorrow and then on Sunday, you can explore and get to know the school and grounds. Then on Monday you'll start classes. Now let's finsh this paperwork, have some dinner and then I'll show you to your rooms."

A crooked smile appeared as the tears disappear.
Nala purred, happy she didn't have to leave the little one's side she was very protective of her.
Misuki head shot up. "I can leave after class?! Really? I've never been able to leave my house unless I'm going into the woods. I can't believe it! Thank you so much!" She told both of them. "Also could Nala come to class with me? She won't do anything unless to stretch or get something like to drink. But other than that she won't do anything and anyways she's a big sweetheart." Misuki whispered lovingly as she hug Nala. Nala gently rubbed her head against her as she purred louder. Misuki let go of Nala and went to finish paperwork but still waited for an answer from them.

"Of course you can leave after class, as long as you're in your dorm by curfew an d don't do anything to get that privilege revoked." Nick looked at Adrien who shrugged; he didn't know much about Miss and nothing of her past except that she obviously hadn't been treated well "I would, however suggest that you always go with someone else when you do leave the grounds."

He was about to say no, when his nephew shook his head and he reconsidered. "If she won't attack anyone, that's fine if she stays with you. Some students have service dogs, we'll just tell the teacher's that's what Nala is like. Now if you're done with the boring paperwork, let's go have dinner."

Adrien stood up and took Misuki's hand again. "The dining hall is this way," he said leading her down a hall, following his Uncle. "Dinner for the student's is finished, so no one will be there. No one will be staring at us."

She literally jumped with joy. "Oh thank you thank you! Of course I'll be with someone at all times if I leave. Also Nala wouldn't hurt a fly but thank you so much!" She hugged Nick and looked at him straight in the eyes then pulled away quickly as she lowers her head then agreed they should go and left the room.
Nala momentarily stop and deeply looked at the older human in the eyes. ~Your choice was wise to keep us together but remember that a tiger is protective of her love ones.~ Then she soon followed after the little one to get dinner.