Sheer Madness

"It's over this way, come on." He reached for her but the tiger growled so he pulled his hand back with a nervous laugh. Leading the way, they soon got back to the clearing where Adrien had made camp for the night. He tossed his spare sleeping bag to her, unrolling his own. "You can sleep in that miss, it's not a lot, but it will keep you warm."

He had had all the essentials packed for weeks. He had known it would only be a matter of time before someone found him out, and even if they hadn't, it never hurt to be prepared. Making sure that the fire was under control and would burn out on it's own, Adrein crawled into his sleeping bag and fell asleep

Misuki walked have dragged back to camp once there before he could even talk she fell asleep on the fell not moving or going anywhere anytime soon. Her fever worsen and she didn't have much strength or nuterion she needed to help her function or get better anytime soon. This deepen worried and upset Nala.
Nala tried to wake her to get the sleeping bag even to get something to get or drink but she was out cold and Nala knew if she fell asleep like this she'll get worse. Nala looked at the human boy she hated humans but she needed this ones help if she was going to help the little one. She looked at him straight in the eyes telling him you better help her or you'll die slowly and plainly by my paws. She made this clear that she would by growled deeply and motioning towards the little one. He was smarter than he appeared to be and also has one of those, I'll let him here to protect her and help her. For now. Nala thought as she wanted for her reply.

Adrien jerked awake when he heard the tiger growl at him. "What is it?" He looked over at the girl asleep on the ground. "Oh Shit." Getting out of his sleeping bag, he went over to the girl. "Miss? miss wake up. Come on wake up." She didn't move. Adrien cursed and then unrolled the sleeping bag he'd given her. Placing her inside, he wet a cloth and placed it on her forehead. "That should help." he told the tiger, moving his own sleeping bag closer so he could help the girl if she woke up later.

Nala mostly approve of his actions expect him coming closer but it couldn't be help so she cuddled with the little one warming her cold body up better and quicker and fell asleep soon afterwards.
Dawn was approaching making Nala awaking as she looked at them seeing neither up, she left the little one but woke that man up by shaking him harshly. As he wakes she looks stare at him telling to get food, water, medical plants and herds and start a fire now. The little one won't work or do anything that Nala doesn't wants her to do besides eat, sleep, drink and get better that's it so he was going to do it rather he likes it or not. After that she goes closer to the little one saying she'll watch and protect her.

alex saw adrien in the woods "Hey you there! Boy!" she fixed her hair

Adrien yelped as he was shaken awake by the tiger. "Alright, I'm up I'm up." he groaned. He would have laughed at the large cat's glare if it wasn't so unnerving. He eyed the cat as he came back with fuel for the fire, surely he could us his powers in front of it. It'd be safe; it wasn't like it could talk right? Flicking his fingers to make friction (and therefor flame) Adrien started the fire then re-wet the cloth on the girl's forehead with fresh water before looking for medical herbs to help with the girls fever.

Nala knew from the start he was one of them but she didn't care actually she seemed bored even with it but then again if he only knew. She was glad he worked right away the little one would be mad if I hurt him a little. She seemed pleased until he came close and touched her that made her glared and growl deeply meaning 'don't touch without permission' but let it go. But she watched and studied his every move afterwards even after he went into the woods he would still feel her present and eyes on him.

Adrien came back, his arms filled with herbs he knew would help the girl. He eyed the tiger warily. "Are you ever going to trust me? Or at the very least stop glaring at me?"

The girl was still sleeping and he would let her sleep, the tiger might kill him if he didn't, and started to think. They -because he knew the girl was running too, that much was obvious- couldn't stay here forever, eventually people would start looking for them so where should they go?

Nala still watched him closely but the stare soften a little as she shook her head no and chuckle softly but it sounded human like not like an animals. At that moment the child wakened.
Her eyes opening slowly taking in everything, she looked better and worse she looked not so dead or cold but flush and just sick and unhealthy. As Misuki tried to sat up Nala gently pushes her down and keeps her there and stares deeply at her.
"But. . " Her voice sweet but airy as if she just ran but she was cut off by Nala and she stop protesting but sat up. ". . water. ." Misuki whispered looking at Nala.
Nala looked at the human after she said it so he would go get it with food and the medical plants and herbs.

Adrien got up and handed her a glass of water. "Here miss." He also handed her a plate of fruit and the herbs so she could eat. Man did he wish the tiger would stop staring at him like that, it was starting to freak him out.

"How are you feeling?"

She happily took the water with unnaturally warm hands drinking it all down then slowly eating the food until it was all gone. It was delicious and mouthwatering and she didn't feel as thirsty as before but still was and hungry.
She looked up at him then looked away before eye contact almost forgetting. "I'm perfectly fine." She tried to reassured him but her voice still airy. She looked of into nothing she was still not there completely yet but enough to know what to do and say.
Nala looked at the child softly her eyes motherly but not, she kew that she was lying but didn't say anything. She stared at the boy to get her more water and food for her until she gets her fill.

Adrein sighed, "You are not fine." he said handing her another plate and refilling her water. "You'll stay here and rest for the rest of the day and get better. We'll worry about what we're going to do next once you're well enough to travel." He said it in away that would leave no room for her to argue. "Besides your tiger might kill me if I don't take care of you."

She began eating and drinking again but slightly pouting feeling useless and not being able to move. After she finishes this helping she looked at Nala. "Who Nala? No she wouldn't. She couldn't hurt a fly! She's nothing but a huge old sweetheart." Misuki stated as Nala rubbed and purred lovingly not looking a Mr. Stranger, all her attention on her. "Also I don't need anyone to look after me. I'll be okay." She whispered. "Any ways I have some questions I'll like to ask you. Who are you? Why are you here? How old are you? Where do you plan on after afterwards? Why are you helping me? How did you get here? Why did you come her? And lastly what is your story?" All the questions spilled out in a blurr not meaning to. But this time see looked at him straight in the eyes but with her bangs covering her eyes. "But if you don't want to answer all of them I understand it's just. Strange. Yeah strange for this to happen." Her eyes soften as well as her voice sounding child like.

Adrien blinked. She'd named the tiger Nala? Well okay then. He fidgeted. "I can answer some of them, but not all of them." He thought of how best to phrase his next statement. "Some of the information you want, well some of it's sensitive, and no offense, I just met you so I can't tell you because I don't know you that well yet."

He took a breath. "Like I said before, my name is Adrien, I'm 17, and I'm here, well lets just say I'm here because I needed a change. I don't know where I'm going after here, I'm thinking maybe Italy or Greece. I helped you because, well it seemed like you needed it and I was raised to help people when I could. As too what my story is well..." he smiled at her, "I'm sure if we get to know one another even more you'll find out.

"Now I have a question for you. I'm not going to ask you why you're here when you should be in bed," he added quickly, seeing the look of panic on her face. "I just want to know your name. Surely I can know that right?"

She nodded and wasn't angry when he didn't want to tell her somethings but something told her that there is much more than he is giving her. She didn't mind though because she didn't want to tell him a lot of things about herself. Ever. She listened and just accepted it until he asked for her name she was scared to tell him her name but she knew it was only fair but she still was iffy about it.
"First of all no I didn't name her that is her name. Also if you would like maybe we could maybe I don't go together I'm not very good with people and you seen like someone that would maybe help me out and become my friend." She whispered the last part because she knew if was a long shot but just maybe. She looks down and slightly red on her ears. "Misuki." The name was sweet and pretty sounding but a name or word that sounded nothing like or near anything making it stand out more.

Adrien smiled at the girl. "Well it's great to meet you Miss Misuki. And you too Nala," he added as an afterthought. The tiger may not like him, but she took care of Misuki.

"Sure you can come with me. You seem nice enough and I don't much want to travel by myself. Of course I'll be your friend. That is if you'll be my friend?" he asked with a hopeful look. "So where did you want to go Miss?" It seemed that like Mr. Stranger was his nickname, Miss would be hers. "Italy, Greece or somewhere else.

Nala stared him into the eyes but it wasn't a glare no her eyes where smiling and she nodded her head. Misuki looked at him with a crooked smile her eyes shining. "Really you would?! Thank you, thank you so very very much! Your my first friend I have ever had! So this is what a friend is like. " Her voice seemed lighter livery and true. "Where would I like to go? I've never left my town before so I don't know." She whispered softly as she twiddle her thumbs.

Adrien blinked, her first friend? Wow. "Of course" he said with a smile. Learning back he looked her over before coming to a decision. "How about Greece then? It's a nice enough country and sunny and warm for the most part. It'd be good for you to get some colour."

"Okay. That sounds nice. I like the warm places." She whispered sweetly then looked at her snow white skin and slightly giggled. "I can't tan no matter what though and what's in Greece? Anything exiting or fun?" She asked?
Nala looked up excited and jumped around, Misuki looked at Nala then Mr. Stranger than to Nala. "I think she wants to go to Greece?" She told Mr. Stranger.