1. Male
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
slice of life, supernatural, modern, romance, mxm, fxf

Welcome to Sheepy's Art Shop!

[tabs]
[tab = About The Artist]
Hey, Hi, Hello! My name is Black_Sheep, aka Sheepy, and I'm a recent college graduate just trying not to be poor :D I've been drawing ever since I was young, but its truly become a passion these past few years. My hope is that, one day, I can support myself through my art. If you'd like to see more of my work, sketches, or just to see what I'm up to, feel free to follow me on my instagram account, @creativitygeek. I'm also starting a youtube channel as well if you'd like to toss out a subscribe that would be greatly appreciated. The channel is the same as my instagram! :)
[/tab]
[tab = What I offer]
I offer a variety of things from custom character designs to custom stickers and keychains. Prices may vary with each commission, however they all start off at the same base price. Any and all additional charges will be discussed and agreed upon before taking a commission. I won't swindle you out of money, we all broke. We in this together guys.

Chibi staring at $5
29133615_347644982387994_6252206118142139307_n.jpg
Bust starting at $15
image.jpg

Half body starting at $20
29177786_347646825721143_3567830190003503455_n.jpg

Full body starting at $25
cS0b5Gs.png

Stickers starting at $3
- custom stickers $6
29101994_347644932387999_2684031740052856963_n.jpg
29104178_347644929054666_7308098195387931241_n.jpg

29103249_347644912388001_350584675846555977_n.png

Keychains starting at $5
29101841_347649732387519_981596726989163401_n.jpg
[/tab]
[tab = FAQ's]
How long does it usually take for a commission?
- honestly it depends on what the piece requires, what medium you want me to use (digital, watercolor, acrylic, etc) and whether or not you need shipping (stickers and keychains will require shipping). It could be anywhere from one week to three but I will keep you updated constantly.

What all goes into pricing?
- everything has a base price but factors that go into how much it will cost are additional characters, backgrounds, and shipping. If you need your piece finished within a specific time frame, bumping yours to priority will be an extra $10.

Do I have to pay upfront?
- yes. Work will only be started on your piece after partial payment is paid. This covers me for any work completed should you cancel or abandon the piece. Once finished, the difference will be billed before I send you the final image.

Can I cancel my commission?
- you have up to one week to cancel your commission. If I have yet to agree to take on that commission there will be no cost, however, if we have agreed and work has already begun you will only get a 50% refund. It's only fair to be compensated for the work that I have done even if you no longer want that piece.

Can I change my order?
- if you want to change which oc you've requested before work has begun, there will be no charge. If you want to change so after, there will be an additional charge dependent upon how much of the piece I have finished. If I've finished your commission you will have to order again, without a refund.

All correspondence will be done via email where I will send you a full Terms of Service Agreement. You must agree to it if you want to request a commission from me. It protects me as an artist and holds both of us accountable for getting both the payment and the piece out in a timely manner. You can contact me here or simply email me directly at [email protected]
[/tab]
[/tabs]

Thanks For VIsiting!

Beautiful stuff

Definitely gonna try to commission something next month. *crosses fingers*

• Love
Reactions: RAIN.cloud
Beautiful stuff

Definitely gonna try to commission something next month. *crosses fingers*
oh yay! I'm so excited <3
thanks for the love too! :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
oh yes. I need a sexy avatar asap

Is there a request form I need to follow? Or did you just want to chit chat through pm/email?

oh yes. I need a sexy avatar asap

Is there a request form I need to follow? Or did you just want to chit chat through pm/email?
You can just pm/email me. There’s a terms of service that just goes further into detail on returns and cancellations that I’ll send if you commission something :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Kuno
Your art is adorable! Hoping to get commission info together soon. c:

• Love
Dm for commission requests!
Slots are open!

• Love
Reactions: Sidhe