Online Availability
Eh, it's a crapshoot.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Well, um...hiya. Name's Greased Smitening, or just Grease for short. I've been a pretty dedicated RPer for the last couple years. Figured I might pop on this site....I'm pretty shy, so sometimes it can take a bit to get to know me. But that's me, I guess. You can talk to me, I'm not so shy as to ignore anyone. Haha...well, beyond that, here's hoping my ideas can find some ground here. *kicks the gravel*

Oh great. THIS guy is here.

Watch out for this one, people.

.............. kidding, of course. Sup, bro? Good to see you here.

Just kinda wandering about the site, Beta my man....waiting for an RP to spring up that we can both just jump on and show everyone just how far down the rabbit hole goes.

Welcome to the smite! (HA JOKES) Hope you have a wonderful time here! Have your first bucket of rainbows!

*proceeds to nom on them*

Huh. They taste like Skittles-ohhhhhh, NOW I get it.

Greetings oh smiter of grease! well not exactly but anyway welcome to Iwaku :D I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you are intrested in chatting about maybe a 1x1 rp let me know until then enjoy rainbows :D *throws bucket of rainbows and flees*

Wow, more Skittles for me C: *noms graciously*

A 1x1, eh? It's been so long since I did one of them....but I certainly wouldn't mind trying again. :P

I know this is a few days late, but every time I see your name on the Online Members list, I start laughing and I want to go watch John Travolta sing his little greaser heart out in the garage. So, props. You make me laugh every time I see you and you don't have to do anything other than exist.

That sounds somewhat mocking, but.. it's not..

5zpj83.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.