~She waved a little~ . . . hey there

H

Haru

Original poster
. . Hai! I'm new here and I really am still learning my way around here. . heh.
I'm into roleplay and I truely find it interesting. ^^ I'm usually up for any roleplay but for some reason, I've been finding dbz roleplay to be quite interesting. >w< If it weren't for that anime, I hightly doubt I'd be drawing anime characters haha.

I hope you all enjoy my presence here! ^O^

Welcome to Iwaku. I hope that you have a good time here! If you need help with anything, just let me know!

. . Hai! I'm new here and I really am still learning my way around here. . heh.
I'm into roleplay and I truely find it interesting. ^^ I'm usually up for any roleplay but for some reason, I've been finding dbz roleplay to be quite interesting. >w< If it weren't for that anime, I hightly doubt I'd be drawing anime characters haha.

I hope you all enjoy my presence here! ^O^
*Jumps threw window landing in front or you*Hiya! I am Domeki and I think it's nice to meet you!

Welcome to Iwaku. I hope that you have a good time here! If you need help with anything, just let me know!
Thank you for the warm welcome ^^ I'll be sure to ask you for help if I need it!
*Jumps threw window landing in front or you*Hiya! I am Domeki and I think it's nice to meet you!
~She looked at him with a bit of surprise~ Hai ^^ Pleasure to meet you, Domeki. I am Ayumi! ~offers you chocolate with a determined expression~

Thank you for the warm welcome ^^ I'll be sure to ask you for help if I need it!

~She looked at him with a bit of surprise~ Hai ^^ Pleasure to meet you, Domeki. I am Ayumi! ~offers you chocolate with a determined expression~
*Takes chocolate and smiles* If you need a buddy Let me know.

Hello Haru! I am Melancholy, but please call me Mel. It is nice to meet you! I hope you have a nice time here on Iwaku! Oh, and if you ever want to RP or just want to talk; send me a PM. I usually reply pretty soon but, on occasion, I can forget. XD *gets shot*

*Takes chocolate and smiles* If you need a buddy Let me know.

~Nods and smiles brightly~ Alrighty! I can use one every now and then ;v;

Hello Haru! I am Melancholy, but please call me Mel. It is nice to meet you! I hope you have a nice time here on Iwaku! Oh, and if you ever want to RP or just want to talk; send me a PM. I usually reply pretty soon but, on occasion, I can forget. XD *gets shot*

Ok. I'll be sure to keep you in mind! ~hides behind a tree as you get shot~ O 3 O

Reactions: Domeki Sato
Haallloooo Haru! Welcome to the community! :D

Welcome to the Madness xD

Enjoy your stay and be aware of the Black Bunnies! DO NOT FEED THEM!@.@

Welcome to the Madness xD

Enjoy your stay and be aware of the Black Bunnies! DO NOT FEED THEM!@.@

I shall ^O^ and I suppose I'll stay away from the bunnies @^@
>w< Thank you for the wonderfull cookie!!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hey I am Ichigo Kurosaki and it's a pleasure to meet you.

Welcome to Iwaku!! *hands you a chocolate bar* since you're into sweets, why the hell not? xDD