She is grace, she is beauty ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JadedWaifu

Original poster
Hello hello ~ ^^

I don't know what to say. I should be showering for work, but I got the itching to RP. I've been searching for a top notch site to join for awhile and I really hope this one is a match!

OH - you can call me Waifu ^^ hehe

I've been role playing for 11 years, but I'm a total noob, I swear ~ I'm interested in all kinds of genres and stories. Check out my profile for a writing sample and all my other RP info, I guess ~ if you want ^^

Please feel free to message me for casual chat and plotting ideas! I'm pretty shy, but I'll try to explore and chat more later on tonight! ^^

Have a nice day ~

Hi there and welcome to the site! I hope that you've found a good match here, too~
I think that most of the time, any artist no matter the media looks at their own work and think of themselves as a newb. The desire to improve!

Anyway, if you come across problems using the site, we have a special Help Desk area where you can seek answers (the FAQ is packed full of info). We have the chatbox that you might have seen if you're looking to chat with others, there's also the General Discussion area.

If you need help with anything else, the staff are in red names and easy to find. Happy exploring!

Reactions: JadedWaifu
Hi, Waifu! You seem like a really cool and sweet person. <3 Welcome to Iwaku! It's nice to meet you!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Rem is best Waifu-chii!

tumblr_nn48c7LLZb1urhpq7o1_500.gif

Welcome to Iwaku, a place of imagination, creativity, and .... imagination! Here's to hoping you enjoy your stay here! As a fellow newbie, of course. :D

If you like anime roleplaying... please follow me. I'm not a stalker, I promise.

anime-wave.gif

Welcome Jaded Waifu!

I hope you have a wonderful time here at iwaku! Since you are new, make sure you claim your newbie care package located here in the new arrivals and departure's forums. If you have any questions feel free to ask me or any of the other staffers, or you can ask them at our very own Help Desk forum located on the home page. Have a lovely day~​

Very nice to meet you Mood, may I call you Mood? What shall I call you ^^

Thank you all for the warm welcomes! I'm excited to explore tonight, I get two days off to figure things out around here ^^

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Rem is best Waifu-chii!

Welcome to Iwaku, a place of imagination, creativity, and .... imagination! Here's to hoping you enjoy your stay here! As a fellow newbie, of course. :D

If you like anime roleplaying... please follow me. I'm not a stalker, I promise.

Hart~Chan <33 I am very interested in anime roleplays! I love your Madoka Magica gif ~~ ^^

Very nice to meet you Mood, may I call you Mood? What shall I call you ^^
Mood or Moody are fine. I even answer to Write or Writey! TMIW doesn't get much response though. :x lol

How are things going for you today? Finding everything alright?

How are things going for you today? Finding everything alright?
Well nice to meet you Moody ~ Things are going well, I'm just stuck at work till later. How's your day? ~ Also, is there a section for open threads?

Well nice to meet you Moody ~ Things are going well, I'm just stuck at work till later. How's your day? ~ Also, is there a section for open threads?
My day's going well. I hope work goes quickly and smoothly! <3

As in open groups? I'm not really sure how to look for them, but we have Group Recruiting areas, we have Group IC, which may have links to OOC and notes about if they're open. Sorry I'm not more helpful on this subject. :x

Hello pretty waifu! >:3 welcome to us!

Ah! No worries. I meant a section where roleplays people submit are open for people to join hehe ^^

That's helpful to know too though! Thank you ~

Work was slow though :<

Hello pretty waifu! >:3 welcome to us!

Hello to you too lovely ~ thank you ^^

Hart~Chan <33 I am very interested in anime roleplays! I love your Madoka Magica gif ~~ ^^
My siggy GIF is a collection of many GIF's in one. :D You'll see a lot more than just Madoka Magica in my siggy. C:< Magic, am I right?

Well, if you feel like roleplaying, don't hesitate to drop a PM my way! I won't bite. I SWEAR. xDD

Hey there, Waifu! Welcome to Iwaku ^_^

Welcome aboard, Waifu! I'm Ricey. :D

If you're still looking for role-plays, you can try your luck here. As you can see, all threads have prefixes which basically tells you if a role-play is looking for more players or not. They're these colorful little tags located before each thread title. Hope something catches your interest! Have fun!

Thank you Moody and Ricey! That helps a lot ~~ ^^

Hey welcome to Iwaku :). Hope you find lots of great RPs

Status
Not open for further replies.