*SHAZZAM!*

R

Rinoa

Original poster
:cow:
Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

What nicknames do you like to be called?
Hmmm... I'm not sure. Make one up if you'd like.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
Girl, 18

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
ZOMBIES!
:zombie: (Also magic, mutant, medieval, futuristic, apocalyptic, mythical, and anything else your awesome minds can come up with)

What kind of characters do you usually play?
Comic relief, but I can also play the "hard-headed leader" or the "meek protector."

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs?
:zombie:

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!

"Moves Like Jagger"

...I got them moves like jagger...

I GOT THEM
moooo
OOOOOOOOOO
oooOOOOves

like Jagger.

:bananaman:

You should never apologize for Shazzaming. Ever.

(And oh yeah, welcome and stuff.)

All I can think about is that terrible movie with Shaq... XD

Welcome to Iwakuuu!

. . .
You have that song stuck in my head now.
I shall murder your dreams with a candycane while you sleep, my dear.
8D
WELCOME.<3

Hmm, I must look this song up. . . *drifts off for moment*

Oh! Hiya, welcome to Iwaku. :) I am actually in need of players of my apocalyptic roleplay, Grimsburg: Age of Ruin if you might be interested in jump starting your Iwaku roleplay career.

*looks at knives* candy cane? i was more thinking suffocation by use of pumpkin pie.

Well I do hope you enjoy your stay here on this piece of cyberspace haven. And feel free to get a hold of me if you have any questions or just want a pal to help make Iwaku less big and scary.

Best regards
~kuroshimodo
Unofficial President of the Unofficial Newbie Welcoming Committee

Welcome to Iwaku, Rinoa. I see you filled out your Roleplayers-Resume (I've been stalking you *Creepy face*) that is a good thing, Nice! If you need anything feel free to ask. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome to Iwaku! I'm Rory evil mastermind one of the admins of Iwaku. I hope you enjoy your time with us.

WOAH. Did not expect so many replies. This site is AWESOME! :woot: I shall now reply to each reply:

Pris: You're right, shazzaming should be done with pride.
Diana: There's a movie with Shaq and "Moves Like Jagger"?! This I must see.
Knives Chau: <s>Unbeknownst to you, I have a candy-cane force field protecting my slumberz</s> Wait, what?
Scott Pilgrim: *RUSHES TO ROLEPLAY*
Pumpkin Lord: *glances at avatar* I thought you always had a "creepy face".
Rory: Thanks for the welcome! Thank you all! I can see I'm gonna have alot of fun here. :yay:

Lmao nice intro you got going on here. Cerulean here giving you a local newb welcome. I hope we get to rp together sometime. =D

I think I like you. :D