*SHAZZAM!*

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Rinoa, Oct 19, 2011.

1. :cow:
    Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

What nicknames do you like to be called?
    Hmmm... I'm not sure. Make one up if you'd like.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
    Girl, 18

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
    ZOMBIES!
    :zombie: (Also magic, mutant, medieval, futuristic, apocalyptic, mythical, and anything else your awesome minds can come up with)

What kind of characters do you usually play?
    Comic relief, but I can also play the "hard-headed leader" or the "meek protector."

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs?
    :zombie:

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!

"Moves Like Jagger"

...I got them moves like jagger...

I GOT THEM
    moooo
    OOOOOOOOOO
    oooOOOOves

like Jagger.

:bananaman:

2. You should never apologize for Shazzaming. Ever.

(And oh yeah, welcome and stuff.)

3. All I can think about is that terrible movie with Shaq... XD

Welcome to Iwakuuu!

4. . . .
    You have that song stuck in my head now.
    I shall murder your dreams with a candycane while you sleep, my dear.
    8D
    WELCOME.<3

5. Hmm, I must look this song up. . . *drifts off for moment*

Oh! Hiya, welcome to Iwaku. :) I am actually in need of players of my apocalyptic roleplay, Grimsburg: Age of Ruin if you might be interested in jump starting your Iwaku roleplay career.

*looks at knives* candy cane? i was more thinking suffocation by use of pumpkin pie.

Well I do hope you enjoy your stay here on this piece of cyberspace haven. And feel free to get a hold of me if you have any questions or just want a pal to help make Iwaku less big and scary.

Best regards
    ~kuroshimodo
    Unofficial President of the Unofficial Newbie Welcoming Committee

6. Welcome to Iwaku, Rinoa. I see you filled out your Roleplayers-Resume (I've been stalking you *Creepy face*) that is a good thing, Nice! If you need anything feel free to ask. Hope you enjoy your time here.

7. Welcome to Iwaku! I'm Rory evil mastermind one of the admins of Iwaku. I hope you enjoy your time with us.

8. WOAH. Did not expect so many replies. This site is AWESOME! :woot: I shall now reply to each reply:

Pris: You're right, shazzaming should be done with pride.
    Diana: There's a movie with Shaq and "Moves Like Jagger"?! This I must see.
    Knives Chau: <s>Unbeknownst to you, I have a candy-cane force field protecting my slumberz</s> Wait, what?
    Scott Pilgrim: *RUSHES TO ROLEPLAY*
    Pumpkin Lord: *glances at avatar* I thought you always had a "creepy face".
    Rory: Thanks for the welcome! Thank you all! I can see I'm gonna have alot of fun here. :yay:

9. Lmao nice intro you got going on here. Cerulean here giving you a local newb welcome. I hope we get to rp together sometime. =D

10. I think I like you. :D